Closed Thread
Page 171 of 255 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2550
    Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DB - Thanks, but I didn't get much sleep at all! I woke up at about 1.30am and couldn't get back to sleep until about 4am. Then DH woke me up when his alarm for work went off at 5.30am!
    I've always wanted to try royal jelly, but I only want the one in the honey lol, but with WA's stupid laws, I don't think I would be allowed to bring it in, and I don't think you can buy it here?

KandP - I took it at about 10.30am when I filled the script LOL. I took it at about 8am today, so will see how it goes. Hope you get to start stimming again sooner rather than later!

Luckyme - As evil of a feeling it is, I just want to tell you thank you for saying what you did about not reaching week twelve because I get those awful evil feelings too . I thought I was the only evil messed up one.
    Of course I don't REALLY want it to happen, I guess I just want them to experience some pain while TTC so they know not to take it for granted and say those unintentional hurtful comments which is bound to happen along the way.

mumtochris - LOL at your bogan talk! I had one of those on my FB recently who made a status "Jus took preggy test. Wot dus it mean if 1 line is light and 1 is dark".....DELETE!

Sorry about AF!

tigger - I hope those number rise for you! Your clinic shouldn't count you out if your HCG isn't at 200 by the next BT though. My last cycle, my HCG was only 12, but instead of telling me "oh your losing it", they still wanted me to come in for another test to see what was happening. I still think it was just left over pregnyl, but my prog was at 60 which I thought was pretty high for end of cycle, but guess I will never know...

AFM - Not much going on here. Just waiting for transfer on Monday, but NOT looking forward to it at all. I always turn into a blubbering psychotic mess a day or so after transfer because I can ALWAYS feel AF coming, so I know that it hasn't worked. I'm hoping the pregnyl boosters give me more symptoms this time so that I can put any pains down to that *sigh*

Found out from the tax man yesterday that I can claim money back on out of pocket expenses aslong as it equals over $2000.....ummm HELL YES IT DOES!!!
    So now I'm going to go to medicare to see if they can print off a summary as the tax man didn't want to go off the forms I gave him because he didn't know what some things meant. Happy days since our tax back isn't as much as we thought it would be

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, officially waiting for af.

Had about a liter worth of blood test today. Lol checking for antibodies, NK cells, chromosomes and about 100 other things. Also checking AMH again as my egg numbers at EPU and AMH don't really match. Signed papers for dual embryo FET as next cycle. Pretty happy to be trying drug and EPU free. Any tips??????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney - how good is that! I was preparing my tax stuff and realise since July 11 our medical expenses have been $10k out of pocket!

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Gstef - I was told that testing for NK Cells through BT isn't an indication if you actually have NK Cells in the uterus, and even if you have NK Cells in your blood, it doesn't affect an embryo. That's what I was told anyway.
    As for the tax thing, I just printed off my medicare payment summary, but I don't know if I will get any back now because althought we will BE out of pocket over $10k, we haven't actually paid all of the out of pocket expenses yet.

I don't understand medicare at all!! I will be so bummed if I can't claim anything back because he said you get like 20c for every $1 out of pocket!

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Musical - sorry to hear you're cancelled, bummer dude What a crappy feeling. Big hugs.

Disney - sounds like a horrible anticipation for you, I really hope this transfer will be different and there will be no AF feelings.

Me-me post sorry - the nurse rang and said they'd done my BT a day early (why?!?!) and it's supposed to e 100+ TOMORROW. She said prog is way up (90) and oestrogen is good too. She wants me to come in Monday to see if there is a proper rise but said I could also go tomorrow if I wanted to, to see if it's up over 100. But I'd still have to come Tuesday for a follow up.

WWYD?? I'm really torn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    tigger - I personally would wait until Monday, but that's only because we have to pay for any extra BT's we get done. If I didn't have to pay extra for them, then I would def go in tomorrow, because even if they still aren't quite over 100 tomorrow, if they are higher than todays one, then you have an idea of what's going on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Tigger - I would go tomorrow, as I'd go crazy waiting over the weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tiggerfields how useless of the clinic. You could be up the duff. Hooray, you're still Pupo, so hold onto that thought.

Disney baby, I don't want it to happen, but I know I will be depressed by her baby talk if we don't get preggers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know how you feel Lucky. A friend of mine was told she would have a really hard time having kids, if she could get pregnant at all. She ended up conceiving after her first month trying, and she has just announced she is expecting again. I absolutely HATE people like that!

My pre IVF FS has just txt's me and said that I can fill the script for my anti depressants as she has confirmed they are safe for pregnancy. I hate when people say stuff like that aswell because it's like "yeah, if I even ever get pregnant!".

I hope these anti d's help me because I feel I am getting worse and worse as cycles go on...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumtochris View Post
    Hi Lynlee - I am feeling a bit better, trying to be positive. How have you been feeling too hun?

Tigger –I have always wondered why bogans can conceive so quickly and naturally, a mystery of the world. I’ve tried talkin yob y’know but what the frick mate nuffin seems to be workin for me. I got me period yesterdee and for f#ck sake love I just couldn’t believe it, eh luv. Oh well, I’ll keep bonkin me brains out with me old man and see if I can get meself UTD before IVF again. Where is that bloody, good fo nuthin bloke when ya need him. That’s right, he’s at work where he belongs, bringin in the bacon for me to go out shoppin and stuff. I betta go now and watch some telly, now where’s me smokes and beer gone to???

Tigger – sorry, not sure what came over me. Thinking of you today, hope you have some great news to share

DB – saw a naturopath a few years ago, before IVF and it didn’t make any difference for me back then. However, funny that you mention that now as my DH”s boss’s wife is a naturopath and wants to help us out. So we’re going to give it another try. My belief is to try everything so at least you know you gave it a go and won’t regret anything. Best wishes for your FET in November. I also would recommend the spog jelly, I believe it helped me out (of course no BFP) but my cycles have improved since taking it (along with other supplements too)

KandP and Disney – I definitely want to ask my FS about taking Prednisolone, glad you mentioned it should be taken in the morning, thanks for the heads up (that’s if she’ll prescribe it to me, she was reluctant to prescribe me DHEA even though it helped improved my egg quality)

Lackers – good luck next week with FET

Skizzle – how’s the TWW treating you, when can you test?

Mrsjag, Luckyme, Workingmumma, Peonies & POH – best wishes on your upcoming ETs, can’t wait to hear you all being PUPO

AFM - AF is officially here, so no need to POAS today. I’m not ready to give up just yet, so I’m going to try and cycle again before the end of the year (which is only 4 months away, yikes)
    Ok I just wet myself with the bogan talk!!! Love it!!!!