Closed Thread
Page 170 of 255 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2550
    tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mumtochris oh babe I'm sorry the witch showed up. I love your boganese, spot on!

Wunsi good luck today I hope you get the results you're hoping for.

Back for more personals soon, have brain of a wallaby this morning. Waiting for THE CALL now. Errrrrr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KandP - I have a soft spot for your updates since we were on the previous board together too. I'm so sorry you're in limbo. I really appreciate you being here. x

Luckyme - Yay! I just want today over with so that I can have my embryo back where it belongs. My clinic has a strict single transfer policy so I'm hoping for an amazing blast!

Good luck to the blood givers & vagcam visitors today. Hoping you get great news. I'm at work so proper reply will have to wait.. It's good that bubhub let's me reply through the ap!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs jag, vagcam, how hilarious!

Mum2chris, bogan talk hilarious. You have both cheered me up!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Luckyme1 For This Useful Post:

MusicalGal  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone Thanks for the invite Sariele.

I have just started on my first IVF/ICSI cycle TTC my #2. My DS is also an IVF/ICSI baby.

DH has had a vasectomy reversal in 2008 and after we discovered it had failed we decided to jump on the IVF rollercoaster.

And here we are again, I am a week into pill popping and should start jabbing around the 28th/30th August and EPU should be approx 10th, 11th and 13th September!

DH & I are ready to see where the rollercoaster is going to take us this time!

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    They wanted over 100, it's 78. Cld go either way. More blood Monday needs to be over 200 then. Sigh. Limbo again. Preparing for third chem/5th loss

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trigger hun you hang in there Xx it could go either way. I was there recently so know exactly how u feel. I am having a severe talk to the universe for u.

I'm on my mobile ladies and about to head out for a sel day, cause I only work 4 days now because of this journey, will post again later.

I have everything crossed very tightly for u all!!

Remember that cow!!

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    They wanted over 100, it's 78. Cld go either way. More blood Monday needs to be over 200 then. Sigh. Limbo again. Preparing for third chem/5th loss
    Sorry to hear tigs. FWIW, I really hope your levels shoot up over the next couple of days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Tigger, been thinking of you all morning. I'll have my fingers crossed that Monday will show a great result for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SelM22 View Post
    I'm on my mobile ladies and about to head out for a sel day, cause I only work 4 days now because of this journey, will post again later.Xx
    I love it, having a Sel day me too, well, I'm having a MTC day and as DB calls it, I'm planning on being a couch princess

11. The Following User Says Thank You to AceOfBase For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Well I'm afraid I'm out this round.

Scan on Day10 revealed only the 1 strong follie and 2 small ones which are under the mark. FS reckons if we kept going we may lose the 1 good follie (become too big and therefore overmature) and the little ones prob wouldnt catch up anyway as they didnt do any growing over 2 days. FS seems to think my ovaries are resilient to the Gonal and that I am not responding and have a low egg reserve. Well B me.

Luckily we can use the funds to go for round 3 in a month and a half. More waiting...I'll be nearly 40 by the time we are able to start the next round.

I have to look on the bright side though. I will stay on DHEA, I have a gorgeous Goddaughter I can steal anytime I want, and I have my health. I know someone who is going through chemo atm.

Great Roll Call Peonies. How cool is that and thanks so much for going through us all to build it.

And MumtoChris- the bogan talk was hilarious. God I laughed. You know, I reckon you may have a point. I'm gonna take up drinking , drugs and smoking and I bet I'll fall next week!

It's so good to hear everyone in good spirits on this thread, regardless of where you are at. Negative and Positive stories...you are all so supportive. XX

Chat to u all soon XXX