Closed Thread
Page 17 of 256 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    midnite01 - I am now taking 600mg a day of the CoQ10. And my little shipment of drugs arrived from the USA on Friday, including CoQ10 600mg tablets. Which means 1 a day instead of 4. I was originally on 150, then increased to 300 ... but then read about the high doses routinely given by clinics in USA & Canada & increased to 600 recently. My DH was also taking it (150) prior to his microdissection. But as we now know he literally does not produce any sperm at all, there is no point. Our cycle was with donor sperm.

Hi KandP - no, I have only ever done one cycle, which was the antagonist. As I got pregnant from it, am happy to agree with doctor to stick with the same protocol. He is just starting me off on a slightly higher dose of Puregon than last time. And he took on board my suggestion to check progesterone sooner (I had a low progesterone problem last time & had to increase to 4 pessaries a day), so we'll test that 5 days after transfer so we can be more pro-active if it's the same problem.

Girls - remember with things like raspberry leaf tea and pomegranate juice for your lining - only up until transfer. Some people think they can cause uterine contractions, so to be avoided in early pregnancy. Also a reason not to have too much pineapple. Or just have the core, not the fleshy juicy bit ... and only for 5 days. Or to just take Bromelain instead. Who knows about all this? But just sharing what I have found.

AFM: Gee, I'm keen for this AF to finish now. Looking forward to a time with no pads or panty liners - it has been so long! Oh, and I suddenly have several mouth ulcers. I can't imagine why that could be. A quick google said they can indicate a deficiency in Folic Acid, of all things. But I eat heaps of leafy green veggies AND I've been taking Elevit for ages now.
    Last edited by peoniesarepretty; 18-06-2012 at 14:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How are you all going? It’s nice to see some familiar faces, but also sad because it means we’re all still here..

Yay took my last Levlen last night, who hoo! God I hate that pill. zit city. Depending on when AF turns up, looks like transfer will be around 11th of July. We’ve decided to go to Cairns and Port Douglas for a little 10 day break in September and i love planning holidays so trying to focus on that. It’s so hard to plan stuff when you don’t know if you will be preggers or not! I’m glad to be feeling like I’m doing something again this cycle, at least the transfer isn’t too far away.

Tried again to ask our FS to put two embies in and it’s a flat out no. Boo.

Will stop back tonight for personals.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies I hope you don't mind if I join you all.

My DH and I have been TTC for 4+ years together. We are a very lucky couple that have a DS each from our previous relationships (that we love more than anything and are so very happy to have!) but still have that desire and hurt from not being able to have a bub together! Infertility sucks!

I am going to be having a FET in July ! I had my first IVF cycle with my DH in May with 16 eggs collected, 9 fertilised and 2 frozen embryos on day 5. We were not allowed to transfer with this cycle as they found a huge polyp on my uterus during one of my ultra sounds . I went and had my follow up appointment with my FS last tuesday and he did my Hysterscopy and Polypectomy on Thursday last week (Alot quicker than I thought it would be!!). He has started me back on the pill and I see my FN on Monday week to pick up my meds for my HRT- FET. I will start sniffing synarel again in about two weeks then similar to a long down reg cycle (which I did for IVF) I do bloods to ensure my hormones are back to square one and then start the HRT sometime after that until my body is ready for the FET. It's at times like these I wish I had a normal cycle sigh...... I have my fingers crossed that one of my 2 Frosties take so I dont have to go back to IVF, the FS wants us to do ICSI next time....

Good luck ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling quite down today. Still got AF, that's 12 days today. And currently in limbo land waiting to redo a BT on Wednesday to check if my hcg is back to zero so we can work out with our FS on Friday when we are able to try again. But I'm just feeling a bit like we may never get to have a bub of our own, hating the process, doing the "why us?" Hard to find the joy sometimes.

Sorry, just sooking. We've probably all been there, right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

Ugh.... still waiting for AF to show her ugly face. I finished Provera on Friday - where is she? No end in sight. Grrrrr.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Im possibily starting my first cycle in 3 weeks. I am going a bit mad but am trying to stay as calm as possible. I am feeling a whole heap of stuff which I know you ladies will understand but its hard as Im not very close to anyone who has ever done IVF.

I am 28 and my husband 35. We have been trying for a year and half and I just found out 2 weeks ago, after a laprscopy, that my right tube is completely blocked with scar tissue from a previous ovarian cyst surgery. The Dr. gave me a 22 day pill after my lap to start when my period came, and after those 22days we are due to begin. But low and behold for the first time my period is 1 week late! Its so frustrating as I just want to start the pill so i can start the IVF process. Has this ever happened to anyone?

Would love any thoughts and to share stories and support.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Princess. My AF was late when I was waiting for it to begin my first cycle too - was very annoying! Seems like it's a common story too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling positive! Started my new improved vitamin regime today. Already on the important ones (like folate). Whoo hoo that frozen bubby will love the new me so much surely it will plan to stay?

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD1 - yay!!!!!

Now if I could be moved to pill popping, we can begin this looooong IVF #2. Huzzah!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Mrs J!

AFM - i got quite sick again yesterday morning - body aches, nausea, headache, general crap feeling, so I went to the doctor here. He's given me a couple of days off, but i also had to have Malaria & Dengue Fever blood tests I was bitten once by a mozzie while in Bali, and i'm just hoping that it comes back negative, or that i don't get AF in the next day or so - I can't imagine Wazza wanting to start me on FSH until we get the all-clear from those tests

It's just a yucky virus that i almost kicked but it came back again after flying for 6 hours in sh*tty recycle air.