Closed Thread
Page 169 of 256 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2551
    Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow! They weren't kidding when they tell you to take prednisolone in the morning because it can disrupt your sleep!

Think I took it a little too late in the morning...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lyn - I didn't start it until just before stims, so I didn't see Dr F after that. I'm taking a low dose first, 50mg twice daily.

They checked my lining on the final ultrasound before egg pick up but that was for a fresh cycle. I've never had a frozen, so not sure how they do those.

My pain is gradually getting better. It's taken the 4 days since egg pick up! Wednesday was the worst, yesterday sucked but I'm actually managing to lie on my stomach this morning (waiting for the evil pessaries to do their thing) without exploding, so that's good.

So looking forward to tomorrow. I am kind of glad that transfer is on Sat - I'm going to lie low and relax all weekend.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can someone please add me to the roll call under either limbo land or waiting for AF?

Not sure which is appropriate. Currently taking contraceptive pill to bring on AF in a few weeks, and will then do FET after 10 or so days of oestrogen.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!

Poor disney I hope you got some sleep.

Next roll update please pop me into limbo land as well. Waiting to cycle but not until November.

What do you girls think about seeing a naturopath and starting stuff now? I have one more FET up my sleeves but have a bad feeling that another stim will be needed down the track

Worth in taking royal jelly (now renamed sprog jelly lol) for so long?!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps oh my gosh I cant believe I didnt tell you all.... Off to see magic mike tommorrow! Finally hehehehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
    Wow! They weren't kidding when they tell you to take prednisolone in the morning because it can disrupt your sleep!

Think I took it a little too late in the morning...
    What time do you take your prednisone lovey? I take mine first thing in the morning - as in, 6.30 with my breakfast and i have no issues with sleep (although, i now sleep very well, with the exception of just before AF arrives - then i have 1 or 2 nights of insomnia). I'm also on DHEA. I'm actually weaning off prednisone as it's an immunosuppresant and while i'm getting sick so much and don't need to be on it, i don't want to be on it! My FN said the pred wouldn't have anything to do with me getting sick as it's such a low dose, but i'm usually a really healthy person - i'm eating REALLY well, exercise regularly and take loads of supplements. Anyway, i'll be off it by Sunday and will start it again when i start stimming - whenever the HELL that is.

So i'm feeling HORRID. I picked up my hubby's virus and if my illness follows him, i should feel better on Sunday. I'm taking Sambucol (elderberry extract) which people are raving about, so hopefully that will help too. I'm still getting weird cramps, but nothing else. It's strange, i got brown spotting and cramps a couple of weeks ago, but then nothing - My FS is a little puzzled with it (which doesn't make me feel particularly good) and they don't think it has anything to do with the cancelled cycle. I find that weird because generally my cycles are pretty clockwork - between 28 and 31 days. I seem to completely have missed July's period and i'm due again around the 26th August. I hope with everything that it comes before then

I can't remember who it was but someone was going for a BT at 7am today? Good luck!

I'm sorry there are no personals today, my brain is total mush. Seriously - the last week or so, my short term memory has gone - it's been so frustrating.

While i've been in limboland for what feels like forever, i've not been posting as much, it's hard to see everyone right in the middle of their IVF cycles and i feel so helpless, BUT i keep coming back, because you gals are just amazing - like others have said, this is the BEST cycle thread i've been involved in and I really appreciate every one of you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KandP we appreciate you too. Sitting in waiting room waiting for blood test.

Feeling down today, nerves for Saturday I guess.

My best friends pregnancy has knocked me for six and it has made me feel how my body isn't working how it used to.

We both got preggers at the same time but she had been trying for two years, and our boys are two weeks apart. But this time round I have been trying for longer and she is also 42, whereas I am 39 and still no pregnancy.

Oh well I wouldn't wish this on her, or though an evil part of me hopes if I don't get preggers this round that she won't get to twelve weeks either. But that is so evil so let's hope this doesn't happen and we both get up the duff.

Mrsjaguar seems like we are at the same place, I have two embryo's, you have three. Let's hope Saturday goes well and it's about quality not quantity. Bfp's for us please!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having my US and BT today.

The past few days have gone so quickly, in part due to the hilarious nature of this thread. You lot keep me thoroughly entertained.

Good work peonies and lucky with fert rates.

Tigger, CLASSIC!

Ally - was wondering where you were. Well done looks promising to me!

Lynlee - I felt the month off did me the world of good, predominantly physically as I didn't realise at the time how 'full' I was and continued to feel.

Sorry for no more personals I'm on my phone at the clinic and just remembering things off the top of my head. So much happening with you all, it's great

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynlee View Post
    mumtochris - i hope your feeling a little better today??
    Hi Lynlee - I am feeling a bit better, trying to be positive. How have you been feeling too hun?

Tigger –I have always wondered why bogans can conceive so quickly and naturally, a mystery of the world. I’ve tried talkin yob y’know but what the frick mate nuffin seems to be workin for me. I got me period yesterdee and for f#ck sake love I just couldn’t believe it, eh luv. Oh well, I’ll keep bonkin me brains out with me old man and see if I can get meself UTD before IVF again. Where is that bloody, good fo nuthin bloke when ya need him. That’s right, he’s at work where he belongs, bringin in the bacon for me to go out shoppin and stuff. I betta go now and watch some telly, now where’s me smokes and beer gone to???

Tigger – sorry, not sure what came over me. Thinking of you today, hope you have some great news to share

DB – saw a naturopath a few years ago, before IVF and it didn’t make any difference for me back then. However, funny that you mention that now as my DH”s boss’s wife is a naturopath and wants to help us out. So we’re going to give it another try. My belief is to try everything so at least you know you gave it a go and won’t regret anything. Best wishes for your FET in November. I also would recommend the spog jelly, I believe it helped me out (of course no BFP) but my cycles have improved since taking it (along with other supplements too)

KandP and Disney – I definitely want to ask my FS about taking Prednisolone, glad you mentioned it should be taken in the morning, thanks for the heads up (that’s if she’ll prescribe it to me, she was reluctant to prescribe me DHEA even though it helped improved my egg quality)

Lackers – good luck next week with FET

Skizzle – how’s the TWW treating you, when can you test?

Mrsjag, Luckyme, Workingmumma, Peonies & POH – best wishes on your upcoming ETs, can’t wait to hear you all being PUPO

AFM - AF is officially here, so no need to POAS today. I’m not ready to give up just yet, so I’m going to try and cycle again before the end of the year (which is only 4 months away, yikes)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AceOfBase For This Useful Post:

lackers  (04-08-2012),SelM22  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wunsi - good luck with BT and US today

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AceOfBase For This Useful Post:

wunsi  (03-08-2012)