Closed Thread
Page 168 of 256 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2551
    tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allymumtobe View Post
    I'm 8 days past a fresh 2 day transfer no hcg boosters
    As long as your trigger shot is out of your system it should be accurate - from what I understand it takes about 10 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Come on tigger!!!!! I hope boomba k'eisha works her magic!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

tiggerfields  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies - can you put me back on the roll call under FET on 6/8 pretty please? So dont want to stuff up your lovely formatting! Thank you! and good luck to you for your FET too!

Disneybaby - FET on Monday too? I don't feel very hopeful and I havent even had the transfer yet. It's so hard to be positive but I'm trying. Good luck! Will be thinking of my fellow cycle buddies on Monday!

Tigger (or should I call you the high priestess of cult k'iesha?) - good luck for BT. Have everything crossed for you and keep rubbing the smug cow!

My clinic doesn't do scans to check lining. Is that abnormal? I know they look at my progesterone before ovulation (as I can see it ticked on my form) but the FS has never mentioned it before. Just worried. Am on crinone though now.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleash View Post
    Hi all,
    We are having to go down the IVF + PGD road because I'm a carrier of balanced robertsonian translocation 14/21.

I'm 31 and have a healthy 4 year old son but have had 2 miscarriages before him and 4 after him. We just found out about the translocation 2 months ago.

This is our first time doing IVF.

Im starting synarel on 15th aug and Our egg collection date is 28th sept!!!!!!!

I'm scared, but I can't wait and I was just wondering if anyone if anyone had any tips on diet, or things to include, avoid???

And if there are any books anyone can reccomend

Sorry for all the questions I'm just soo anxious!

E x
    Hey Eleash you'll find this thread a LOT noisier than the CGD thread! Welcome to our crazy little world.

My dietician told me to eat nice and clean and healthy - lots of veges, fruit, lean meat, unprocessed food yadda yadda. No alcohol (which made me SAD). The other girls have lots of advice on things like royal jelly which apparently tastes like semen if you read back a few pages (!) and CoQ10 and other things.

Good luck, it's a horrible crazy rollercoaster but we are here for a good reason. Best of luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies - great news and what an awesome response!! congratulations.. good job on the roll call too

Luckyme - those two little embies really hung on and have done so well.. you must be thrilled

tigger - goodluck for tomorrow!!

mumtochris - i hope your feeling a little better today??

Sel - dont be sorry.. we have all had one of those posts... you have been through a lot, so go for it!! its such a tough journey, but im sure one day, it will just make your baby all that more special

mrsjaguar - hope the pain is easing... glad to hear all is on track... i would imagine they would have said if one wasnt doing so well... so happy this is cycle has worked out better for you!

I was in excruciating pain today - i put it on par with my labour pains (up until about 3/4 through). I rang the hospital and all.. consultant on call said if it didnt go away within a couple hours to go in... its eased, but still there! God I was on pain!!! he thinks the follicles that would have been too small on Monday would have burst and released the fluid or something along those lines...

all this talk about lining - i dont think my lining was checked at all?? is this a bad thing??

hope everyone is keeping well!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lynlee For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (03-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    KandP - I started taking coq10 just this past cycle. I know I only got 3 eggs.. but we got 3/3 fertilised, so that's an improvement over last time, yes? That's the only extra supplement i added this time around.
    mrsj just wondering if you discussed coq10 with Dr F?? I bought some as i read it improves egg quality (which i desperately need clearly)... but then read it shouldnt be taken without speaking to your Dr as it can interfere with meds??? i wasnt sure if i should ring FS and ask her about it???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for your BT Tigger, keeping everything crossed for you.

Lackers - mine was checked at the follicle scan, I would never have known except that the FS mentioned it at the end of the scan as an addit and said it looked good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Lackers, just retread your post and realized you're having FET, good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Amps
    KandP
    Sariele
    Emmylou81
    Zakmick
    MsJo
    Gstef
    ClementineGrace
    SelM22

Waiting for AF
    lilbabysteps
    Franniesplace
    Fortitude
    Workingmumma

Tracking
    KDSD

Pill Popping
    Eaglegirl
    Lillystar

Sniffing

Jabbing
    MrsJaguar - Lucrin
    LKeith - Follistim
    Angel382 - ??

KDSD - Lucrin
    MusicalGal - ??
    Wunsi - ??

Sniffing & Jabbing

EPU
    Squeak4123 - ???

ET
    Mrsjaguar - 4/8
    Luckyme1 - 4/8
    Princessofhearts - 4/8 ??
    Peoniesarepretty - 6/8

FET
    b4us - 1/8
    1xbabyplease - ??

TWW
    Tiggerfields - BT 3/8
    TJ79 - BT 9/8
    b4us
    Skizzie
    bubs4kylee

Hugs needed this time

Ngaiz
    Dancingbutterfly
    jaandaw
    Mumtochris

Lynlee

Graduates

Kmvw
    Rachael3
    Arli

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to the ladies that are close to transfer!! Hope everything goes well and we all get a BFP this month!

Been trying to keep up with the thread....K'eisha the cow made me laugh
    You ladies crack me up!!

I had to go to the doctor Tuesday because I thought I had gotten into poison ivy...and I did. I told the doctor I was going through IVF but was doing a frozen transfer. He said the steroid shot and meds shouldn't make a different since that was the case and I would be done with meds a week before transfer. I hope so...seems impossible to get my fertility clinic on the phone these days to ask about it. So I'm at home itchy and not sleeping much Ready for it to go away and look forward for my "maybe baby" this month

Good luck to everyone!!