Closed Thread
Page 166 of 256 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello, catch up

Hi all,

Sorry for my lack of posting of late. I have had a hectic few days at school/work with my 30 kids. I have been reading your posts and have been very bemused with the comments. The preggers cat particlularly caught my attention and the fart conversation reminded me of a line in a monty python film "the heavens fart in my direction" at irony in a situation like that.

Royal Jelly - I have been taking it for 6 months as a vitamin. I couldn't bring myseflf to drink it smelt horrible. The vitamins are awesome through I have them in the morning and they dont taste like anything.

MrsJag- I have been very crampy and gassy too since the EPU on Monday. I called the FN and they said it is very normal.

A quick update on our progress.
    The embryologist called me today to say all 9 were good eggs, growing strong and were dividing. She said we have a 2 6 cell, 2 8 cells, 2 9 cells, a 10 cells and 2 others have progessed to the next stage (I have no idea what that means) does anyone know. TBH I didnt really know much of what any of that meant but she said that is very good. Can anyone explain or suggest a website I can read that explains???

She also said that I am doing implantation/transfer on Saturday. I am very excited but scared at the same time. Does it hurt? Can I do anything to help the progress like hang upside or something? Also I read somewhere about eating pineapple and grape juice can help. Has anyone else heard this?

I love the group, by the by, I dont always post but I always read.
    xx
    POH

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Hi Girls,

Just a quick pitstop. I know there are quite a few of us who have had crappy results recently and aren't feeling too great.

My friend sent me this, and even though i've seen it a few times, it never fails to make me smile. See what you girls reckon It was made after the big floods, i think i particularly love it because DP used to be a Nat Park Ranger and i always love the uniform. This is exactly what he and his mates would do.

Anyhow, hope it makes you smile. I'll stop back for personals later.

P.S. i rekon if a pregnant cow was stuck in the mud these fella's would get her out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYb3aQjWp78
    Love that Clem Those boys are quite cute too!

Speaking of cute and gratuituous entertainment have any of you girls seen Magic Mike? I think I may have spontaneously ovulated several times I think that's how K'iesha got UTD actually, at a strip club. Just took one roll in the clover too, bogan cow.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

Been a stalker of late as I have been in limbo land (still been reading and trying to keep up- some of your posts are priceless)I'm out of limbo and waiting for AF been spotting a little here and there over past few days but she is taking her merry time. FET looks like to be end of August.

Clem I just watched that you tube video it gave me a good laugh I loved it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - I'll be staying in this new Aug/Sept thread as i'm STILL in limboland. I'm having weird cramps here and there, but nothing else to show that AF is on her way. It's so frustrating

i'm so chuffed to read about all the great fertilisation results - i seriously can't wait to see if the CoQ10 and DHEA has helped with my egg quality.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Princess - we'll be transferring together on Saturday! You have so many wonderful embies. Today must be Day 3 for you? I think 8 cell is considered on par for that (correct me ladies if I'm wrong!) so you have lots of good'uns.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KandP - I started taking coq10 just this past cycle. I know I only got 3 eggs.. but we got 3/3 fertilised, so that's an improvement over last time, yes? That's the only extra supplement i added this time around.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

KandP  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigger - I saw Magic Mike a few days before egg retrieval. Maybe it made my eggs mature? Haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ally - I think it looks like a BFP. But I find those kind of tests impossible to read really. Maybe get a FRER in-****** test - they're the best ones. I just bought a whole bunch of them cheaply from an online chemist, so I can indulge my POAS addiction & not have to buy them from a real person.

Princessofhearts - When you say taking royal jelly as a vitamin, do you mean in capsule form? I did that initially, but I also read that the pure fresh jelly is best, so I also had it in honey, and in the jelly form. You eat it off a spoon. When I ran out of that I just resumed the capsules I still had.

I'm going to post some links for you. Essentially what they mean is that 2 of your embryos have already started to move on from embryo stage to morula stage (that's great). They will then need to progress to blastocyst stage. This is what you want/need for a day 5 transfer. Once eggs are fertilised the cells start to divide, so the more cells at day 3 the more times it has divided. They should become a morula on day 4 and a bastocyst on day 5.

http://www.fertility.ca/2009/07/ivf-...bryo-transfer/

http://infertilityblog.blogspot.com....lastocyst.html

http://www.advancedfertility.com/embryos.htm

http://www.advancedfertility.com/blastocystimages.htm
    Last edited by peoniesarepretty; 02-08-2012 at 20:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am sorry I can't address my reply to everyone personally, I've been at work today and having a hard time keeping up. I have been reading all your posts though and you all seem to have a great sense of humour, which I think is so important for this journey. It's exciting to hear about saturdays and mondays transfers - well done, good luck and willing them all to stick!

The lab called today and said of my 31 eggs 30 were mature and 21 have fertilised. As we can't transfer due to the risk of OHSS they will watch them until blastocyte stage and then freeze them. They have been so supportive and said we can call anytime to check their progress. They also checked in on my health due to me being so sick before and after egg pick up yesterday. DH says his head is spinning at the thought of so many embies although the lab has warned me that the number will most likely drop as the days go on.

Wishing I could join you girls for a monday transfer but never want to go through pain like I had last night ever again, so not going to risk OHSS as I imagine it's even worse. I feel guilty posting our number after reading others stories but I do wish you all the very best and hope the embies you have are good and strong and grow!

I met the loveliest lady in recovery yesterday who was on her seventh cycle and talked me through the process, I felt guilty having achieved such good numbers on my first go when she was back there for her 7th go with high gonal-f and low follicle numbers. Thank you for creating a thread like this, it's nice to be able to read others stories, post my own and share this crazy journey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Workingmumma - I'm so sorry you're in pain. I can't imagine how it must be for you. Good news is that all is sounding great with your embies. I'm sure you'll have plenty to freeze as blasts. Congrats & rest up! x

Peonies - Thanks for those links. I love reading that stuff, since I tuned out everything past 3 days last time around.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

workingmumma  (02-08-2012)