Closed Thread
Page 164 of 256 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow, well done on the roll call peonies, thanks!

Sel, that sucks, it's never easy getting such news. I also hate the whole emphasis on the big 3-5 when it comes to fertility stuff. They jam it down our throats enough. I've still got four years, but even just being in my thirties doesn't exactly fill me with confidence. Especially knowing that we want at least two kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG K’iesha totally works!! I got your post tiggers when I was waiting for bloods this morning and I actually did a laugh/ snort in thewaiting room which drew a few looks. I felt like saying "what, haven’t you seen an infertile woman rub a pregnant cow’s belly on her phone before??" Anyway Iwent in and the nurse told me that I don’t actually have a cyst, they think itis an empty follicle that will go with the trigger. They also think my lining might make it if my estrogen continues to rise. Thanks K’iesha! But mainlythanks you ladies for all the support and advice.

Musicalgal- I have just had my first dose of L-arganine. You weren’t wrong about the taste! Down the hatch tho. I have been taking 500iu vitE all along, but might bump it up to the max recommended dose of 1000IU. I tried to find that paper but didn’t have any luck. Do you know the author’s names so I can look it up?? Thanks so much for your help.

Peonies- yay for 9 / 10 gotta be happy with that score. Thanksfor doing the role call

SelM22- sending hugs. Won’t say anymore other than I'm thinkning of you and that crap news. I understand the not wanting to do the ugly cry things at work.

Girl X- thanks for your post. I too don’t ovulate naturally,but seem to with FSH injections- not easily tho!! What you describe sounds like the other protocol they use for FET. I think I will talk to my FS about this when I see him after this cycle. I know that it was mentioned to me before and Icant remember why we went this route….

Disneybaby- I was all about the lining questions today at my clinic! I too wondered about what you said and they only seem to check before O not after. I was told that it doesn’t get any thinner after O because the progesterone finishes the thickening process and makes it ready for embryo to implant. They also said that if your estrogen continues to rise then yourlining will continue to thicken too so they watch that as an indicator. Don't know if that helps but that's all i've been told.

Gstef- this is the FET that brings a baby in your arms.

Waiting, waiting for results in a few hours. Oh how I hope my estrogen has risen and that lining is thickening away
    Last edited by 1xbabyplease; 02-08-2012 at 13:21.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies.

I don't have bloods to check estrogen levels when I have a medicated FET. Is that normal?

They have kept me on Progynova 4mg a day and then tomorrow when I start Pregnyl injections, I drop the Progynova back to 2mg until transfer I think. I just feel that if my lining was at 10mm on Monday, then what could have changed in the 5 days before I start progesterone support?
    I ended up calling the clinic and the nurse said it is the same for everyone. When your lining is thick enough, they count the next day as ovulation and then count how many days your embryo is before they transfer. So really I should be having transfer on Sunday, but I guess they don't do it then, or maybe my FS just wants the day off, so they pushed it to Monday. The nurse said that the Progynova and (well she said pessaries but I'm on Pregnyl ) will maintain my lining.

I guess I feel a few % better about it now...

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele I love your subtitle LOL! How do you do that? I've looked on my dashboard and couldn't figure it out #technogumby

1xbaby yayyy our mascot is working already! :lol:

Disney big fingers crossed for Monday, four sleeps...
    Last edited by tiggerfields; 02-08-2012 at 13:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry kdsd, how insensitive of me. Well roll on lots of red blood then!

My best friend just told me she's preggers. Happy for her as she's 42, but jealous. God I hope this works so I can not feel upset when I hear about her pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    Sariele I love your subtitle LOL! How do you do that? I've looked on my dashboard and couldn't figure it out #technogumby
    In your control panel, go to "edit profile", then it's the first section under "optional information".

I'm going to change my new avatar pic though. It's a photo of one of my cats looking very cute while she's sleeping, but in such a small pic it just looks like a blob.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Damn, you guys can TALK. I have to say, K'iesha the smug cow really does look smug. Biatch never had to do IVF, I can tell just by looking at her.

Good work Peonies on the roll call AND the fertilisation!

Hope everyone else is doing okay. I went to work today and struggled through, but the pain/bloat is worse than yesterday. (Still there, though.)

Got a text at lunchtime:

'Your embryos are growing well and are on track for your transfer. You shoul've started your Crinone Gel yesterday.'

I'm nosey about how many are still alive, but I guess we'll find out on Saturday!

Oh, have I started it. I am taking Crinone + the pessaries (they look like little soap bullets!) and oy, I am hating it. HATING. I'm constantly leaky. Horrific, even after laying down 30 minutes. Yuck yuck yuck. Just hoping they do the trick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF has shown up on her broomstick and I am starting jabbing tomorrow!
    Whoo hoo!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Disney - I was thinking about your question. For those of us doing a stim cycle, our linings are not checked again any later than 2 days before EPU. So, my clinic said they need it to be at 8mm before EPU & anything more is a bonus. Mine was at 9mm at the last scan, and that was on Monday ... my ET will be next Monday (5dpo), so isn't that pretty much exactly the same as your situation? Your lining will not have broken down by that point - I think that only happens right before AF, if there is no implantation. Hope that helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I always have a thick lining which can also be bad. I am day 7 of stims and my lining is 7.6 already. 9 follicles could be seen on my first scan today.

April 2012 Cancelled ivf cycle