Closed Thread
Page 163 of 255 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fingers crossed kdsd, I hope that witchy stays away. Stay away from those pee sticks, they only cause heartache.

Good news for us we have two grade 1 10 cell embryo's. They are now going to grow them to day 5 and fingers crossed we transfer on Saturday. What a rollercoaster.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay peonies! Fab result. Fingers crossed for Sat!

Oh, and I noticed the thread name change and celebrated; it's exactly the tread name that I initially wanted to join now, lol.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    mumtochris - I know that feeling all too well

lackers - I must have missed the post about your grandma too. So sorry lackers
    My mum called me yesterday to tell me my 91 year old nan isn't doing too well again and isn't sure how much she has left in her. It's not easy
    Goodluck on Monday! I have my FET on Monday aswell! I start pregnyl injections tomorrow ewww! They sting so much!!

MusicalGal - I hope the extra 2 days does the trick for you!

1xbabyplease - Do you take progynova? My understanding is that's what they give you to thicken your lining. I hope things look up for you soon!

tiggerfields - Loving K'iesha!

peoniesarepretty - Great result!!!

Luckyme1 - Yay for your little embies!!!

I can't remember who asked about Prednisolone, but it is a medication they give you to treat for NK Cells. I haven't been tested for them (long story), but my old FS was happy to prescribe it to me!

So nobody has any idea about the lining? I'm only asking because it is my understanding that the body is only accepting of implantation for a certain amount of time, and if my transfer is 7 days after my body is ready, it doesn't sound good to me? I was going to call the nurses and ask, but I doubt I would get a proper answer from them which would just make me angry for the rest of the day hehe

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Disney Baby For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (02-08-2012),lackers  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
    So nobody has any idea about the lining? I'm only asking because it is my understanding that the body is only accepting of implantation for a certain amount of time, and if my transfer is 7 days after my body is ready, it doesn't sound good to me? I was going to call the nurses and ask, but I doubt I would get a proper answer from them which would just make me angry for the rest of the day hehe
    I'm not sure, but I thought that the lining didn't get any thinner once it had reached a certain thickness - not until it starts breaking down for AF. So I would have thought that it would be okay to transfer at that point.

Any chance you could talk to your FS rather than the nurses?

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    SelM - I'm so sorry you had a rock-bottom moment poor thing. We are all here to vent in this general direction.

kdsd - sending bl00dy vibes your way (eww!)

Disney - no idea but I'd definitely call the FS and ask to speak to them. FFS we pay them enough, we deserve a hotline direct to their desk IMO! K'iesha says call him up and have a cow, man.

GirlX btw I LOVE your signature, I giggle every time I see it

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Tigger... Ur on fire these past couple of days!!

Luckyme.. Unfortunately it's the only month I don't want her to stay away for the next year or so!! I need her to arrive so I can start on gonal f..

Waiting on a fn to call me back to answer my questions and tell me when to go in..

Wish writing this post would have the same effect on getting AF! Posted it then my phone rang.. Yay can kick this cold in the butt with flu tablets and if I don't wake up with the witch on Saturday, gotta go in for bt to see what's going on..
    Last edited by kdsd; 02-08-2012 at 12:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news peonie and luckyme! Very happy for you. xx

Tigger - you are a classic seriously.

I got a lovely big smile on my face when I saw the name change and the cow and the comment about having a cow! LMAO.

Here's hoping AF comes soon for everyone in limbo land/waiting.

I hope Im on the up from the rockbottom moment too. It was all precipitated by the hormones still in my system after the D&C, work ****, (TMI alert) the bleeding for 10 days now post D&C which is exhausting me and apparently "normal" and then one of my dear friends ringing me to tell me she is 14 weeks pregnant, due exactly one month before we would have been had the embies been viable and she was so nice about it. So I spent three hours crying myself to sleep last night, because it wasnt me, because Im a bad person for being jealous etc etc, because I continually have less and less friends IRL who know what I am going through (what we all are going through), because 35 is only a handful of weeks away and everything says 35 is bad (even though I know it isnt) and because that bloody black dog just wont leave at the moment despite all the counselling, trying to exclude the bad thoughts etc. Sorry for the poor me post.

Im so glad some of you are having results it keeps me thinking I can do this again, although I dont want to right now. But it will pass. Good luck everyone and hang in there...I am...just
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

I have been MIA for the last fees weeks since our BFN. But I'm sitting here now wait for my FS to call me in to look at next cycle. We r going to have NK cell test done and also see another FS for fresh eyes. Will prob do a FET this time as we have 5 Lil embies frozen...

Still reeling that I'm back here starting all over again...

Could someone post a roll call so I can catch up... I guessed I'll b in limbo land...

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Amps
    LKeith
    KandP
    Sariele
    Emmylou81
    Zakmick
    MsJo
    Gstef
    ClementineGrace
    SelM22

Waiting for AF
    lilbabysteps
    Franniesplace
    Fortitude
    Workingmumma

Tracking
    KDSD

Pill Popping
    Eaglegirl
    Lillystar

Sniffing

Jabbing
    MrsJaguar - Lucrin
    LKeith - ??
    Angel382 - ??

KDSD - Lucrin
    MusicalGal - ??
    Wunsi - ??

Sniffing & Jabbing

EPU
    Squeak4123 - ???

ET
    Mrsjaguar - 4/8
    Luckyme1 - 4/8
    Princessofhearts - 4/8 ??
    Peoniesarepretty - 6/8

FET
    b4us - 1/8
    1xbabyplease - ??

TWW
    Tiggerfields - BT 3/8
    TJ79 - BT 9/8
    b4us
    Skizzie
    bubs4kylee

Hugs needed this time

Ngaiz
    Dancingbutterfly
    jaandaw
    Mumtochris

Lynlee

Graduates

Kmvw
    Rachael3
    Arli

Last edited by peoniesarepretty; 02-08-2012 at 17:09.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

workingmumma  (02-08-2012),wunsi  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    GStef - how funny you should say that. I have just spent aaaaaaaaages going back through so many pages to try to get the roll call updated (and back to a version with correct formatting).

That really took a lot of effort people, so if anyone stuffs up the formatting again, I will officially give up. And I apologise in advance if I missed people, it's a busy thread, I am not wonder woman.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (02-08-2012),dancingbutterfly  (02-08-2012),Tj79  (02-08-2012)