Closed Thread
Page 161 of 255 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just tried to catch up with you all and all I can remember is that there is a knocked up cat and cum-tasting royal jelly, man I needed that, so funny, I can’t even type properly

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AceOfBase For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies how are you all? Sorry to see some negative stories but so glad others are finally moving forward. Just came in because I saw a new thread in my favourites and must say I love the new name and agree that we should keep the thread going. I might not participate in conversation very often but you ladies are the best bunch of people I've never met.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (02-08-2012),peoniesarepretty  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK, so I’ve calmed down a bit now.

Luckyme – best wishes for transfer on Saturday

Peonies – well done hun on your EPU, hope you have great fertilisation rates, bet you’re looking forward to ET, so exciting

Workingmumma – congrats on your EPU too, what a fantastic result, take care of yourself

Disney – what is Prednisolone, what is it good for? Your nonIVF FS sounds lovely, I would name my child after someone like that too

I’ll try and catch up with others as well, in the meantime hello to you all out there

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AceOfBase For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (02-08-2012)

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear, mumtochris that's really crappy. I'm so sorry it was a BFN today. How many dpt are you? I won't crap on about 'it's not over till it's over' as I know it doesn't help, but I am thinking of you

Disney your FS sounds lovely. You poor thing you have been through the wringer, it's a hard process. It sounds like you're comfortable with the path you're on and that's the main thing.

AFM - I rang the clinic in the end and told them I'd got a BFP but was worried about it being a chem. The nurse I got wasn't one of my favourites - she's only about 21 so she really doesn't 'get it'. She just said to wait till Friday unless I absolutely couldn't hold on, as we'll get the most accurate picture then. So I guess one more sleep is not too long to wait. At least I have been through chemical pgs before so I know what to expect. It sounds cold-hearted but since the third mc I've been a lot less emotional about it, I think maybe it's just that if I invested all the time and grief that I did the first three every time I lost a pregnancy I'd go insane.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all. Wow alot of action on this thread since i was last here. A crap story from me I'm afraid. Am on day 8 of jabbing gonal and we only have 1 good follie after my scan today! Fs says there r 3 others there but they r too small. He actually suggested cancelling this cycle and says i can use the credit twds my next cycle. I am so bummed . Only 1 good follie after 6 nights of injections? ! I'm on quite a big dose too, 425. Wtf?

Anyway they called me later in the day after my bloods came back and said it seems one hormone or other is on the rise so it can't hurt to jab for 2 more nights and see what happens. It's probably not likely that any new follies will form tho. I can cancel on Fri if no good.

I mean i wasn't expecting a massive haul, but seriously... one useable follie? In my 1st fresh cycle we got 4 eggs and all fertilised . Back at the start i was on really low doses of gonal, so i expected much more this time around.

I'm so happy for everyone who had great pickups. I'll be waiting with baited breath to hear about embie numbers and transfers. Well done u soldiers Xx

To the others on this thread who weren't so lucky, hang in there. We have all been there at one time or another. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear MusicalGal what a bummer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and mumtochris, i know exactly what u mean by the no reaction feeling. It's almost as if you're thinking to yourself "so that's the next thing you're gonna throw at me eh? Whatever." We just deal with it. For my last miscarriage i had already been thru so much i was pretty much expecting it not to stick. When i found out, i thought, yeah that'd be right. Carry on. Looking back this sounds really negative. But it's become a natural coping mechanism now.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MusicalGal For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    mumtochris - Reading your story of what you went through today tore at my heart, because everything that you felt is just so familiar. I do so hope that just maybe an FRER in a couple of days will tell a different story, but I know that emotionally it's best in the long run to brace yourself for AF. Big hugs to you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies for all the lovely messages. Grandmas funeral is on Saturday so will be a full on weekend.

Peonies - what a great number! Hope they all fertilize. Wouldn't that be awesome!

Workingmumma - wow! That's ALOT! Congratulations on the huge haul. Fingers crossed for the FET.

Tigger - thinking of you

Luckyme - hope you have the transfer on sat!

Lynlee - I'm glad you are feeling more positive and there is a clear plan. It's not knowing thats the worst and you feel better with answers and a definite plan.

Mumtochris - I'm so sorry you got a BFN. The numbness you talk about is very familiar. I got AF at work last cycle and just kept on working afterwards. But got home and told my husband and lost it and cried and cried.

There are so many pages to read every time I log on so sorry if I have missed anyone else.

AFM - FET booked for Monday! Woohoo! Start the lovely crinone tomorrow morning....

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lackers For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (02-08-2012),peoniesarepretty  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies- Great job on the 10 eggs. Rest up and for lots of embryos!!

Luckyme-In regard to the smaller egg haul to follicles- whatwas your trigger? When I read about empty follicles after my egg haul (24mature on ultrasound but only 8 retrieved) I read that they are actually not empty but the egg hasn't like 'loosened' away from the side of the follicle enough to be aspirated by the needle- in the fluid collected. My FS confirmed that this is what happened with me. They didnt give me enough trigger for the number of follicles I had- dont know if that would be your case given the smaller number of follicles but thought I'd mention it. I hope your 3 do well for you

Workingmumma- good job on a big haul! I had 24 maturefollicles on ultrasound, and on EPU they aspirated 42 follicles. I only endedup with 8 due to not enough trigger. Looks like you could end up with yourw hole family from the one IVF. I feelyour pain tho! I had to be wheeled out in a chair because I couldn’t walk without vomiting! Not fun. I had a freeze all too. Waiting for the FET transfer feels so long! Thinking of you.

Mum to chris- So, so sorry on the bfn. That glaring white space…. Such an awful feeling

Musical gal – I hope you get a few more follicles after a few more days of jabbing. Cycles are so unpredictable.

AFM- Well in limbo land today. Had ultrasound this morning day 16 injections for FET and I have one 17mm follicle, estrogen 884, and a 3cm cyst
    Also, to make it even ****tier, my lining was only 6.4mm. Arg. I’m wondering if anyone has experienced a cyst and / or thin lining and gone ahead??? From bloods doesnt seem that cyst is producing estrogen, but ive never had a cyst before. Any suggestions to thicken lining? It never seems to get there… even when I had my first IVF at egg collection it was 7.9mm. I’m wondering if this is why it’s not happening for me.

PS my sister’s neighbour just had puppies. Maybe we need to rub some of these crazy fertile animals for some luck!
    Last edited by 1xbabyplease; 02-08-2012 at 00:04.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 1xbabyplease For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (02-08-2012)