Closed Thread
Page 160 of 255 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone

Well no call from embryologist today, so I'm hoping that means the embryo's survives and we may transfer tomorrow or Saturday. She will call tomorrow.

Feel pretty inadequate with my two embryo's but I'm hoping if I've been preggers before it means my body can do it again.

Another question why would I have seven follicles but only three eggs? Does anyone know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Another question why would I have seven follicles but only three eggs? Does anyone know?
    It isn't unheard of for follicles to be empty. Which sucks, hey?

Clem - I don't really care about privacy on my blog, because the only two subscribers are my cousins who know everything about me anyway, and anyone else who happens upon it probably won't know me from my posts. I don't really post pics; I only did of inspiration pics and photos of actual items for our wedding, but that's it. I know my mum has given the link to my dad and one of her friends, so I do have to be careful as to what I write, lol.

peonies - Well done on 10 mature eggs, that's a beautiful haul. It's around the number I'm hoping for this time.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Peonies and Workingmumma, hope they all fertilize for you's

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tj79 For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well glad we all decided we are sticking around on this thread for next month too as we got a big no go today for this month. Apparently my 2nd BT to check for Ov showed very low progesterone and because I surged so early (only cd7) they just aren't sure this months cycle is going to be normal so close to the ectopic m/c last time round.

I guess I'm pretty disappointed but wondered if it was too good to be true to happen so quick. And to be honest I'd rather wait a few more weeks than waste an emby or have the ups and downs of things being not quite right - again.

Hopefully it'll only be 2 wks till AF arrives and the countdown begins again. But still - bummer...

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread moves too fast for me

workingmumma - Wowza! You must be in a fair bit of pain! I only got 12 eggs from my last fresh cycle and only made it across the road before I threw up. Not pleasant is it?

peonies - Yay for 10 great eggs! Such a great result!

mrsj - I get really bad with that aswell. It sucks so bad when you can't even do a fart, yet your DH will set next to you about to take off with all his!!

everyone else. After reading so many pages, I could only remember 3 personalizations

AFM - I went to see my pre IVF FS today. She gave me a Prednisolone script, but she also gave me an anti-depressant script aswell
    She still thinks that we can conceive naturally and has suggested some IUI cycles as a break from IVF, will speak to DH about it I think. She thinks that I just need a break from it all and to de-stress. Usually I hate when people say that, but they way she was having a heart to heart with me, it made me realise that it's true. I feel like my younger years are being wasted by being sad about not having a baby all the time. I was a little shocked when I was explaining the last 7 months/4 cycles with her, and all she picked up on was my emotions during non medicated cycles. It's like she didn't care about the rest of it because she believes we can conceive on our own. I really like her and it's a shame that she isn't an IVF FS.
    We have decided that if we ever have a little girl, her second name will be our first FS's name. She has helped us so much.

I don't know if any of that made sense to you, I guess I'm trying to talk about a feeling I can't describe...
    Last edited by Disney Baby; 01-08-2012 at 18:37.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Disney Baby For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (01-08-2012)

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a question aswell...

I had my first scan on CD13 and my lining was at 10mm, so they said I was ready for transfer. The thing is, transfer isn't until 7 days after they said I was ready.

Is that too long to wait?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs J hope your starting to feel better... ive become really crampy this afternoon as well..

About the blog - I put pretty much everything up.. I only have 20 subscribers, and I know most if not all, which worries me when Ill have to say Im pregnant. Im like mrsj, ill put up picks but no real names (except my son) but im not concerned if people know its me...Im not a very private person and tell most ppl im doing ivf anyway...

if anyones interested its www.bubbabumps.wordpress.com

workingmumma - wow!!!! what a result.. gosh i can imagine how uncomfortable you would have been...

I think that sounds like a good plan franniesplace... this type of journey requires so much patience.. fingers crossed waiting pays off for you..

I dont have an answer for your question disney baby sorry... but its hard to stop and take a break when you want something so bad.. i hate when ppl say that to me as well, especially my mum as she says it all the time!! coming from a women who had 5 babies and got it first go for all!! drives me insane.. i hope you find peace with whatever decision you make

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    10 eggs! Will wait to see if they're all viable. Happy with that - it's what I hoped for.
    Whoop whoop go peonies!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (02-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a terrible day but you guts made me smile!!!!

Clem I think your preggie cat support group is very appropriate!!!! I will take a kitten.. Although DB hates cats (odd person) and the future puppy might be unsure?!

Lynlee so glad your FS is being supportive! I have only done a antag cycle also with puregon. I had good results with 17eggies.

Oh mrsj. I was the same after my lap surgery I heard walking is also good? How happy will you be when you finally let one go lol!!

I love that you do blogs... Have always thought about it....

Workingmumma holy!!!! How are you feeling?! That sucks that you feel sick. Look after yourself.

B4us come on O!!

Luckyme stay positive hun. I am not sure about empty follies but it seems visable?

Frannies boo They cant try some pessaries?

Disney its interesting what drs pick up on. I hope that her advice helps you a bit. Not sure re lining?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lackers View Post
    Mumtochris - was BT today? Any news???
    Thanks for thinking of me Lackers. I’m so very sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother, that is very sad .

My clinic doesn’t actually do BTs to check for pregnancy. They make you POAS, which is OK but they givethose Confirm HPTs, which to me are cheapos but they probably do the job. So I POAS this morning and waited and I couldn’t believe there was only 1 line, I kept telling DH put the light on, get the torch, but the 2nd line just wasn’t there. I stared and stared but the 2nd line just didn’t appear. I was numb. Didn’t cry, didn’t talk, just went on with my day, had a shower, went to work, acted normal, didn’t feel sad or angry, I just felt nothing.

I was busy doing my work when about 11am one of my workmates came around the corner with a bunch of red roses and said “look what you have, must be a special day” I thanked her and turned around and lost it, as I knew DH had sent them to me. Luckily I sit outside the bosses’ office and she was the only one who knew I was doing IVF, she caught me and dragged me into her office and closed the door. I just let it all out (poor thing, I felt sorry for her). Thankfully she gave me some tissues to help me clean my face up. She did and said all the right things, I was so grateful. Once I let out all that emotion I was fine, and continued on with my day. I still feel a bit numb. Can you believe I went to the shops in my lunch break and I kept seeing twins in double prams, well I probably only saw 3 but that was so annoying.

AF isn’t here, but maybe because I was still using crinone and pessary this morning, so I’m not taking it anymore. DH thinks there is still hope and I may be pregnant, but I feel like I have my period, it’s just not physically here. I’m due to test again on Friday morning, Depending on that result and if AF hasn’t come, I may buy a First Response HPT as I’ve heard they are more reliable, but I’m just kidding myself. Another one bites the dust
    Last edited by AceOfBase; 01-08-2012 at 21:32. Reason: Forgot to mention DH sent me the roses, ooops.