Closed Thread
Page 159 of 256 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Have I said that I love my FS!! She is awesome..
    After our failed cycle earlier this week, she called with a new plan of attack, and gave me answers to my questions without me even having to ask.. let me just say, yesterday was the worst day of my life so far!! never felt so low and upset in my life... today after speaking with FS, I feel full of hope again!!

We are doing an antagonist cycle this time, so Sariele and Clem - my next cycle will now span into September as well and Im more than happy to hang around talking to a great bunch of girls!!

Im happy to go with antagonist, as it will be quicker!! not that thats a good enough reason, but FS recommended it so I trust shes got good reasons too..

I know there is probably a thread on this already, but what are your thoughts girls on the differences you experience between a long down v antagonist cycles?? FS is increasing my puregon in the hope I still produce the same no. of eggs as my first cycle...

We are also doing PICSI which Im happy with, and if we have enough, a split with IVF... although with how poor my eggs are like they are telling me, I dont see IVF ever working!

peonies - good result.. im so happy for you!!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lynlee For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (01-08-2012),Sariele  (01-08-2012),SelM22  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    Hey MrsJ I was a massive fartypants as well after my EPU. Unfort nothing I did worked either although long walks seemed to help (once I could walk without pain!) BTW I just checked out your blog, I really love it. Your wedding photos are divine. All the best people have rain on their wedding day
    Thank you so much! I've been blogging for so long, but it's kind of turned into an Infertility blog over the last 20 months. Ah well. That's life I guess.

I can barely even fart. Seriously! Any pressure at all in that region and I feel like my ovaries are going to explode. Don't even talk to me about #2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just had a little look too. Beautiful photos MrsJ ... and OMG I love your dog. He is just adorable. Are you sure I can't take him off your hands for you?

I have a blog too, but I haven't posted on it, pretty much since we found out about DH's sperm. I knew one or two people who I actually know IRL read it and it wasn't something I felt I wanted to blog about. Just had to deal with it in our own way.
    This is (well, was) it anyway. Blog

Hey, are/were any of you ladies also on the Vogue forum?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    I'll stick around too. Who else is going to be my support group for living next door to a knocked up cat??
    LMAO - I will too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Thank you so much! I've been blogging for so long, but it's kind of turned into an Infertility blog over the last 20 months. Ah well. That's life I guess.

I can barely even fart. Seriously! Any pressure at all in that region and I feel like my ovaries are going to explode. Don't even talk to me about #2.

MrsJ sounds exactly like where I was last time too. Keep drinking lots. TMI alert: And sometimes with the no 2, the best thing to do is put a little stool (pardon the pun) or the upturned wash basket or something under your feet while you are on the toliet. Whatever you do do not strain. Sorry weird post but just sharing from experience and hard learned lessons

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    This is the best group of girls - it all just clicks so well, better than the threads I was on last time. I really truly care so much about how you all go.

So hey, guess what? Just had a call from the lab. All 10 eggs were mature and all good ones, and they've all been ICSId ... so will see where they're at tomorrow. Last time I got 7 eggs which were also all mature, but one didn't survive the ICSI process - so now we're starting off with 10 instead of 6. Yay.

10 is fantastic! Well done your body and your ovaries! for you.
    xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh on the subject of blogging, i've been meaning to get my going.

For you bloggers out there, are you careful about what pictures you put up on there? I sort of wanted to just have it as a diary for myself, probably don't want people who might know its me reading it? or am i being paranoid

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Just an update on my EPU - we got 31 eggs today! Everyone, including ourselves, was very shocked as FS had thought there were 20. Hopefully most of them are mature and I only ever have to do this once. I have been in a lot of pain for the last few days and feeling quite nauseous all the time, now I know why. I really admire anyone who goes through IVF and I'm in awe of anyone who goes through it more than once.

The downside of getting so many eggs is that we won't be doing our transfer Monday as planned. Our FS said that due to the HCG in pregnancy we would risk hyper stimulation. He has said we will freeze all our embies and do a FET. Fingers crossed its good news when the scientist calls tomorrow.

I'm currently in bed in quite a bit of pain and feeling humiliated after vomiting in the medical centre front garden after my pick up.

Hope everyone else is traveling well.

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by workingmumma View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just an update on my EPU - we got 31 eggs today! Everyone, including ourselves, was very shocked as FS had thought there were 20. Hopefully most of them are mature and I only ever have to do this once. I have been in a lot of pain for the last few days and feeling quite nauseous all the time, now I know why. I really admire anyone who goes through IVF and I'm in awe of anyone who goes through it more than once.

The downside of getting so many eggs is that we won't be doing our transfer Monday as planned. Our FS said that due to the HCG in pregnancy we would risk hyper stimulation. He has said we will freeze all our embies and do a FET. Fingers crossed its good news when the scientist calls tomorrow.

I'm currently in bed in quite a bit of pain and feeling humiliated after vomiting in the medical centre front garden after my pick up.

Hope everyone else is traveling well.
    OMG that awesome collection lol nathing worse then vomiting in pubilic take care and rest well sounds like you are goin to have a nice collection of embies

sorry i have been MIA and seems i have missed alot will go though and read later tonight hope everyone is doin well and big for anyone who isnt doin well.
    still waiting to O and need more bloods on fri my arms are so sore !

Thanks
    Reviews
    workingmumma - 31 eggs!! Wowsers. You need to REST UP, girly! x

clem - I still don't use my real name on the blog, but I'm not fussed with pictures. People can be just as crafty about pics with Facebook, if they want to be.