Closed Thread
Page 156 of 256 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Waiting for late AF... I guess I get to be a July and an August cycler. Weird thought!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking maybe I should POAS to bring on AF. Woke up at 3 this morning with really bad cramps. Thought for sure I'd wake up later this morning with it.. Damn it..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone ever had really bad trapped gas/wind after EPU? It's Wednesday now and I was due back to work today, but had to call in sick - so bloated and sore and ridiculously uncomfortable. Drinking heaps, peeing heaps, tried De-Gas tablets, but it's not helping. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really disappointed to hear that royal jelly tastes like jizz. Not that I was planning on taking it, but whenever anybody mentioned it I always imagined some sort of extra-viscous, extra-concentrated honey, and it made me a little.

Not anymore!

Just wondering, is there anyone here like me whose cycle will span Aug/Sept? I'm still paranoid I'm going to end up in here by myself, since I won't even be stimming for at least another two weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    I'm really disappointed to hear that royal jelly tastes like jizz. Not that I was planning on taking it, but whenever anybody mentioned it I always imagined some sort of extra-viscous, extra-concentrated honey, and it made me a little.

Not anymore!

Just wondering, is there anyone here like me whose cycle will span Aug/Sept? I'm still paranoid I'm going to end up in here by myself, since I won't even be stimming for at least another two weeks.
    I'll be here this biopsy of mine isn't for another 2 weeks or so (if I ovulate on my own) then my transfer won't be for 3-4 weeks after that till September. 2 weeks isn't long!!

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well the line ain't getting darker and my sore b00bs are slowly fading away, just like all the other chemicals. Sigh. I really should stay away from HPTs, I always swear I won't test this time and then I cave.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    Well the line ain't getting darker and my sore b00bs are slowly fading away, just like all the other chemicals. Sigh. I really should stay away from HPTs, I always swear I won't test this time and then I cave.
    Oh don't loose hope yet! If youve gotten a line maybe your clinic could move your blood test forward? That's what mine usually does? Then at least you can see what the hcg is doing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    tig. I won't be annoying and say "just wait til BT" or anything like that, cause I know it doesn't help matters. I remember how disappointing it was last cycle when I woke up and realised my boobs weren't sore any more, and I didn't even have a convincing BFP before that.

ETA: I agree with CG that you should ask to have BT moved forward.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsJ - that happened to me last cycle. Dont laugh too much at me! but getting down on the floor on all fours and doing some basic stretches will help. They put air in you when they do the procedure and that gets trapped. The once the progesterone support starts it can get worse, so crack out the Metamucil then too.

It will ease over time. I used the de-gas tabs to, but they didnt really work for me either. Avoid the gas producing vegies (cauli, broccoli, cabbage etc) and drinks.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    I'll be here this biopsy of mine isn't for another 2 weeks or so (if I ovulate on my own) then my transfer won't be for 3-4 weeks after that till September. 2 weeks isn't long!!
    Sariele and Clem - Ill be here then too. And I might even be cycling later than that given the HCG level still in my blood - damn evil body tricks after miscarriage.
    xx

Tigger - hang in there. It aint over til the BT. Please dont beat yourself up over the POAS thing. I am a champion at it.
    xx