Closed Thread
Page 155 of 256 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kdsd View Post
    Sorry but couldn't help but laugh at ur post jessesgirl.. U say it tastes like semen then say u got ur DH taking it too...
    haha I know I chuckle each morning when I gag on the taste! I haven't told dh as he would refuse to take it if he knew!! Haha

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (31-07-2012),Disney Baby  (01-08-2012),LKeith  (01-08-2012),Sariele  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey peonie's!

Been on royal jelly for over a week and half now... Still not used to it.. The aftertaste I think is what is worst! I block my nose and drink milk after it to coat my throat! Yuk!!

I'm just waiting on af now! My fs is pulling out all stops this cycle.. Just sucks that I'm far from him now.. 9hours drive... Do really trusting nurses up here to do a good job. Worries me a bit..

Best wishes tomorrow! Look forward to hearing great news!! Sweet dreams! X

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (01-08-2012)

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck tomorrow Peonies I'll be for lots of eggies for you and happy good times between them and the wriggly spermies.

at the knocked up cat!

Jessesgirl hope AF shows up soon for you. Wow 9 hours that's a bummer, I hope you're in good hands with your nurses. I'm sure you are.

Yum, royal jelly sounds DELICIOUS maybe I'll get me some...

Disney I think we all get disillusioned and hateful sometimes. Well, often in my case. I had a pregnant girlfriend over for lunch today, we have been close for over ten years. I was able to put my feelings aside and be happy for for her, but funnily I have another gf who is pg at the moment and I can't stand the thought o seeing her. Depends a lot on circumstances I guess, some people do make it easy for us to hate them a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    I was just reading this page again. Royal jelly that tastes like Jizz and a knocked up cat.
    Oh my get off the thread for a couple of hours and look what happens! No quiet Tuesday nights here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lackers big hug. Sorry to hear about your nan x doesnt make it any easier knowing they are going.

Aunty peonie I will be stalking to check that magic number tomorrow !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

lackers  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Lackers big hug. Sorry to hear about your nan x doesnt make it any easier knowing they are going.
    I'm really sorry too lackers

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

lackers  (01-08-2012)

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry Lackers. My grandpa is at the end of his life with a failing heart, he is 94 but I am still sad. My heart goes out to you xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

lackers  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of all you ladies with bad news lately- it seems to be a run of it on this thread. It makes me so sad to hear the struggles to even get an embryo. And the comments of 'there's always next cycle' really p*ss me off. To get to egg pickup is so much effort- physically and mentally. Nopt to mention our risk of cancer goes up with every cycle. Grrrr

So sorry Lackers. Sending big hugs. Losing those we love is so hard.

I did appreciate a chuckle tonight over knocked up cats and semen tasting royal jelly. I found that taking coenzyme Q10 helped with my egg quality.

Quite update form me- ultrasound tomorrow to see whats happening for this stimulated FET. Fingers crossed for a nice lining and one or two follicles developing

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 1xbabyplease For This Useful Post:

lackers  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    It SUCKS! I have a surefire way to bring on AF. Let yourself think for a moment that you might be pregnant (cause lets face it, even when we know its impossible, we all have that thought that you might secretly have beaten all the odds and be pregnant) and then POAS. As soon as that one line smacks you in the face, AF is sure to turn up, just so she can whack you with another punch. Always worked for me!
    CG I thought that was only me!! Lol Every time I poas that DAY I AF comes. And yes, even though we know that we are not pregnant we somehow think it could still be possible!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Your comments on royal jelly make me so glad I'm allergic to bees, my cat got knocked up when she got out for only a couple of hours, a few years ago though, but I had her fixed when the kittens were only 4 weeks old and she was still feeding, they went thru the side and I think it was a lot better for her as she could still lay on her other side and on her tummy, I even thought letting have the litter and getting her fixed would change her from freaky psycho cat into a nice cat, but no if anything she's more nuts now than ever and she's nearly 5!!!!!

Hope you are all feeling great today, and thanks for the good laugh last night