Closed Thread
Page 154 of 256 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2551
    Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Long term TTC and IVF has definately turned me into a different person, and not for the better!

I don't like the person I have become

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Disney Baby For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (01-08-2012),Lynlee  (31-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    I think i'm losing my mind. When i was putting the bins out, my next door neighbours told me their cat is pregnant. She was meant to be inside till she got desexed but she escaped one night a few weeks ago. One night. Even a CAT can get pregnant after one shot and i can't after a what feels like a 100 well timed (very expensive) tries.
    I'm so sorry Clem, but this absolutely cracked me up. Honestly, it's mostly because I can relate so well to what you're saying.

Tigger, fingers crossed for a strengthening line.

angel - great to hear, I hope one of those embies (or both?) is your bub to be.

I'm getting sick of pg tickers and such on fb too, but I just do my best to ignore them. It does hurt seeing beautiful pics of people's babies and kids all the time though. When I see them, I try and look at them as objectively as possible, but it doesn't really work.

Sometimes I honestly have days where I have such resentment towards anyone who's pg, that I feel like I want to hate them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynlee View Post
    Hi, all day i have been reading about improving egg quality... anyone heard of royal jelly... it keeps popping up, and Im not sure if it would interfere with IVF, as one description of it says its a hormonal balancing???
    Sure have! I'm on it now.. It's disgusting! Tastes like... Ummm kinda like semen... (not that I'd know what that's like) 😳 haha.

Ive got dh on it too! Amazing properties in it, great for fertility, anti aging and major antioxidant!

Give it a go, but be careful if u have asthma. Stop if u have side effects

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (31-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    I'm so sorry Clem, but this absolutely cracked me up. Honestly, it's mostly because I can relate so well to what you're saying.
    I told you, i've lost the plot!

Jessesgirl! sounds delicious! Luckily i'm allergic to bee's so my FS told me not to take it. Sounds like i'm missing out

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (31-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry but couldn't help but laugh at ur post jessesgirl.. U say it tastes like semen then say u got ur DH taking it too..

Sorry today has been a bad news day for some.. Hopefully August is a better month!!

Good luck tomorrow Peonies!! For u..

No AF as yet, so late it is as expected thanks to lucrin! Been a long day already and which I could have an early night.. But got netball at 920pm Perth time About to have a really yummy dinner which isn't gonna help the situation lol..

Thanks
    Reviews
    hehe!! seeing an acupunture lady on Friday.. ill see if she recommends it. Ill also ask FS, but definitely keen to give it a try... only thing is hubby has bad asthma so might be a no goer for him

Thanks
    Reviews
    whoops that post above was supposed to quote jessesgirls comment, but for some reason it didnt work...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lynlee - I'm so sorry about your no fertilisation. That must be devastating. yes to the royal jelly - I took it for a couple of months leading up this cycle. In fact, I got Jessesgirl onto the semen one. If you go back through this thread, and also look at a thread on the very topic of egg quality raised by Jessesgirl, you will find lots of discussion already on royal jelly and other things. I am hoping it (and all the other things I've been taking) have had good effect this time. Will find out soon enough! Just try a small bit first to see if you have a reaction. And yeah, that one jesse is taking is vile. I had another one before that one, that I ordered from the US with my melatonin - it was in raw honey & tasted much nicer.

Franniesplace - yay for being 2ww buddies! Wow, that has happened so quickly.

tigger - woo hoo! Keep POAS - watch it get darker. I have my for you.

Clem - bahahaha. That cat comment cracked me up.

Jessesgirl - I was wondering just the other day how you were enjoying that royal jelly. haha So, when's your next cycle?

Disney baby - Well, I like the person you are.

kdsd - thanks darl!

AFM: really looking forward to EPU tomorrow! Well, not the soreness or the anaesthetic part. But finding out how many eggs. I feel really hopeful this time - hope I'm not deluded.
    As for Facebook - it doesn't bother me so much. I am happy for people. I guess because most of my friends are older too, I know they have possibly had their own challenges too or thought it may never happen for them. And I know a few people who've had m/c etc. Everybody has their own challenges in life - they may be really jealous of you for other reasons. Also nobody I know does stuff like post u/s pics at early stages! That really is kind of crazy. But girls; don't let things other people say or do upset you so much or derail you from focusing on what matters. I know it's easier said than done, but we are all stronger than that. Now I'm just being annoying old Aunty Peonies again. haha

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (31-07-2012),Lynlee  (01-08-2012),SelM22  (31-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Sorry have been MIA for the last few days. Has been a cr*ppy and hectic few days so sorry for lack of personals. My grandmother passed away on Sunday. She was old and had been in hospital for over a week but still sad. Then we moved into our house that we have been renovating for 6months so yay! Hate moving but love our new house.

Was told today I'm going to ovulate sometime tomorrow so hopefully FET soon! Will have to ring FS tmrw to see what I need to be on for progesterone support.

Lynlee - I'm really sorry to hear your results. Fingers crossed you get some answers!

Mrsj and luckyme- hope the embies keep growing!!

Peonies - good luck for tomorrow!

Mumtochris - was BT today? Any news???

Lkeith - I'm so sorry to hear of your friends loss. She sounds like one courageous woman.

Hello to everyone else!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lackers For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (01-08-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was just reading this page again. Royal jelly that tastes like Jizz and a knocked up cat.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (31-07-2012),Disney Baby  (01-08-2012),jessesgirl  (31-07-2012),lackers  (31-07-2012),LKeith  (01-08-2012),Sariele  (01-08-2012),SelM22  (31-07-2012)