Closed Thread
Page 153 of 256 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lynlee, all my love to you today - I hope that your FS runs the whole gamut of tests on you and your DH to get to the bottom of it.

AFM - Well, there was another f*****g announcement of pregnancy today on facebook - it's their second baby. Again, i'm happy for them, but given the fact that i have no f*****g idea when i'm actually going to get my period - according to my FN, my hormones haven't shifted at all, progesterone isn't going down, nothing, so i'm literally in limbo land - i don't even know when i can start my next cycle. I'm feeling really emotional at the moment, which i'm HOPING is a sign of my period, but who the hell knows. We started this whole process in April and so far i've only cycled once The cancelled cycle last month wasn't even my fault - i was on the wrong medication

Sorry for the rant, i'm just feeling SO frustrated, and not very supported. Thank goodness for my DH - he's been wonderful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
    Lynlee - You are definately not over reacting
    I put out an F.Y.I to everyone on my list that it doesn't matter if you are family or really good friends, if you say something that upsets me...bye bye! I have gotten rid of a few people now and it is really relieving not having that sinking feeling when they post something or comment.
    Disney, i feel like doing the same.. this ivf journey is making me so selfish and envious that i feel like deleting the tens to twentys of ppl pregnant on my facebook, and all their little tickers of how many weeks they are... Gosh that sounds so nasty of me, but it hurts everytime i see it... yes im jealous and i wish i wasnt, but its hard not to be

Thanks
    Reviews
    KandP, every time I don't want AF to arrive, she always came when I either wore white pants or a skirt.

Tigger, hope it keeps getting darker every day!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I simply unsubscribe from pregnant people on facebook - that means that every ultrasound and baby bump photo isn't in my face.

Further to my post above, i also worked out that the girl who announced her pregnancy today is only 8 weeks - her husband posted about how excited they were to see the heartbeat. They are due in March. I'm surprised at people that announce before the 12 week mark.

Tj79 - i'm wearing white bottoms from now on

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    Lynlee, all my love to you today - I hope that your FS runs the whole gamut of tests on you and your DH to get to the bottom of it.

AFM - Well, there was another f*****g announcement of pregnancy today on facebook - it's their second baby. Again, i'm happy for them, but given the fact that i have no f*****g idea when i'm actually going to get my period - according to my FN, my hormones haven't shifted at all, progesterone isn't going down, nothing, so i'm literally in limbo land - i don't even know when i can start my next cycle. I'm feeling really emotional at the moment, which i'm HOPING is a sign of my period, but who the hell knows. We started this whole process in April and so far i've only cycled once The cancelled cycle last month wasn't even my fault - i was on the wrong medication

Sorry for the rant, i'm just feeling SO frustrated, and not very supported. Thank goodness for my DH - he's been wonderful.
    It SUCKS! I have a surefire way to bring on AF. Let yourself think for a moment that you might be pregnant (cause lets face it, even when we know its impossible, we all have that thought that you might secretly have beaten all the odds and be pregnant) and then POAS. As soon as that one line smacks you in the face, AF is sure to turn up, just so she can whack you with another punch. Always worked for me!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Disney Baby  (31-07-2012),Lynlee  (31-07-2012),Sariele  (31-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think i'm losing my mind. When i was putting the bins out, my next door neighbours told me their cat is pregnant. She was meant to be inside till she got desexed but she escaped one night a few weeks ago. One night. Even a CAT can get pregnant after one shot and i can't after a what feels like a 100 well timed (very expensive) tries.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy birthday mrs j! Great news x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, all day i have been reading about improving egg quality... anyone heard of royal jelly... it keeps popping up, and Im not sure if it would interfere with IVF, as one description of it says its a hormonal balancing???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the lack of personals lately

Lucky, hope those two little embies are growing well for you.

POH, i think it sounds like you did very well at EPU! Fingers crossed for some to freeze.

Girl X, thats great that you went to talk to the psychologist. I really should go as well. 6 frozen, you are bound to get a BFP from those Hope you can get started again soon.

Lynlee, hope you are doing ok. I'd be kind of peeved that they didn't suggest doing half ICSI half IVF for you if your hubby has MFI. Really hope next time you get a much better result. You poor thing, it totally sucks. You aren't over reacting about FB, i would be cranky too!

Wunsi, you have a great attitude You did it once, you can do it again i really hope this next cycle is the one for you.

Mrs Jaguar, hope you're recovering ok from EPU. Make sure you have lots of rest and take pain medication if you need it. Happy Birthday!!

Disney, i have my fingers crossed for twins for you!

Sel, hope you're hanging in there. I can't believe i'm up to my 4th transfer either. Hope next one is the one.

Angel, that sounds really painful! I'm not sure about mine, but my nurse did say that some girls can be very swollen. I think they do go down relatively quickly? You probably need lots of rest and couch time.

TJ fingers crossed for you!

Tigger thats def a line!!!!

Peonies, best of luck for EPU!!

Oh there are a zillion FB sonogram pictures on mine at the moment. This year i seriously know about 5 friends who have gotten pregnant, some with their 2nd. Someone on my FB put up the ultrasound pic of her 7 week old sonogram and i think has already named it. IVF has made me so bitter that i think "she's crazy, what if something bad happens".

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

wunsi  (31-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    actually on the facebook talked.. another thing that got to me the other day, was someone put up a ultrasound picture from really early in their pregnancy, and said something about a nice surprise addition to their family, and that they had named it "whoopsy"!!! grrrrrrr why!!