Closed Thread
Page 150 of 255 FirstFirst ... 50100140148149150151152160200250 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    So I just got the BEST birthday message text ever. (I've been freaking out all night!)

'Good news! 3 eggs have fertilised normally. Transfer 4/8/12 at the clinic. See you then!'

3/3!!! OMG!!! I'm ridiculously chuffed. It looks like they're going for a 5-day transfer, which also makes me a bit nervous in case they stop growing.
    Yayyyy Mrsjaguar!!!! Awesome birthday news! Happy Birthday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynlee View Post
    Thats great mrsj!! I hope they all make it to day 5 for you...

Well, Im absolutely GUTTED!! I dont know how you girls do this cycle after cycle.. I have never felt so devastated before I cant stop crying.. of my 13 eggs, not one fertilised.. yep not even ONE!!

The guy who called was very thoughtful and had some nice words to say, but it appears my eggs were a bit abnormal and my eggs and hubbys sperm just dont like each other which is why we havent fallen... I so dont get it though, as we conceived naturally only 3 years ago!!

Next time they said it will be ICSI.

Has anyone had this happen??
    Im not sure if Im ****ed off more than upset... Our FS told us hubby's morphology was less than 1% meaning we may need ICSI. When I asked the scientist about it yesterday when she said it would be IVF, she couldnt really say anything about his morphology... just his motility was fine...

Anyway, its all too late now.. the thought of having to do all those needles again, and going through EPU again is so upsetting..

sorry girls, i know many of you have done this a number of times and dont even have a bub yet, I honestly can understand how you feel now!! its heartbreaking!!
    So sorry Lynlee It is heartbreaking to go through it again, especially when it sounds like there was something different they could've done. Sending prayers your way.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default EPU done and waiting, waiting, wiating,

Hi all,

Thankyou for your words or advice and support for the EPU yesterday. I found I was much more relaxed and prepared with all the things you ladies had said, so thank you.

I think it was successful. We got 13 eggs and they drained that 28mm cyst. I woke up and asked the nurse, who told me that there was taped stuck to my hand with the number 13 on it. The doctor came in after that and told me it was a fantastic result so Im pretty happy. Is that a good number?

The embroyologist called me yesterday afternoon at about 4 to tell me that all 13 eggs have been fertilised and that they will call me again today sometime with an update. Does that mean that all 13 eggs are good? Or that they have mixed them with the sperm and are going to see how they take? She also said that if all goes well it will be a Saturday transfer, earlier if they are not growing. Is my DH allowed to be there with me during transfer?

So now I am just waiting, waiting, waiting. I'm still abit crampy but I think I'm ok. I'm going back to school 2m.

Hope all your EPUs went well and your cycles progressing nicely.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Call today, is not very clear but one egg collapsed on itself, the other two haven't shown pro nuclei, they may have missed it though so they'll no more by 1pm today.

Feeling negative about possibility of fertilization though.

Feeling devastated and totally useless. I can't even get to embryo stage.
    Sorry Luckyme, hopefully those two will make some progresss asap.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Amps
    KandP
    Sariele
    Emmylou81
    Zakmick
    MsJo

Waiting for AF
    Princess of hearts
    Wunsi
    lilbabysteps
    Lackers
    Franniesplace

Tracking

Pill Popping
    Lynlee
    Eaglegirl
    Lillystar
    LKeith

Sniffing

Jabbing
    MrsJaguar - Lucrin + Puregon
    Lynlee - Lucrin
    Angel382 - ??
    Peoniesarepretty - Puregon
    Luckyme1
    KDSD- Lucrin

Sniffing & Jabbing

EPU
    greenapple - 23/07
    luckyme1

ET

FET
    Fortitude - cancelled FET
    b4us - 1/8
    Lee80 - 20/7

TWW
    Gstef
    Tiggerfields
    Lib77
    Bubs4kylee
    Mumtochris

Hugs needed this time
    1xbabyplease Ngaiz
    ClementineGrace
    Dancingbutterfly

Graduates
    Kmvw
    Rachael3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Call today, is not very clear but one egg collapsed on itself, the other two haven't shown pro nuclei, they may have missed it though so they'll no more by 1pm today.

Feeling negative about possibility of fertilization though.

Feeling devastated and totally useless. I can't even get to embryo stage.
    sorry to hear Im right in the same boat with you, except all hope is over for me this cycle!! all i can say is i know how your feeling, and its crap! I just want the FS to hurry and ring and this sitting around waiting is killing me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just a quick pitstop.

Luckymel and Lynlee, sorry you got bad news today

Luckymel, you still have 2 left, hopefully they will turn into great embryo's, i know the feeling waiting for the call its AWFUL.

Lynlee, you poor thing What a blow, hope you are doing ok. That totally sucks that you had to go through the whole stim without embies. Maybe next time they should just do ICSI from the start to give you a better chance? So unfair.

IVF can be fickle You've both had children in the last couple of years, i'm sure you're body will remember and do it again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Can someone please add me to the roll call as 'limbo land'? Thanks.

Franniesplace - Yes, I think it is normal to feel like that around ovulation time Fingers crossed for you being PUPO this weekend!

MrsJaguar - Yay! What a great birthday present!

Lynlee - So sorry to hear about your result. How heartbreaking for you. I completely understand what you mean about having to go through all the needles and everything again. This is such a hard process - emotionally and physically.

Princess of Hearts - 13 is a great number! Congratulations! I would imagine your DH could be there for ET. I had mine with me last time.

LuckyMe - Will keep everything crossed for you today.

Clementine - How are you doing?

AFM - Had an appointment with the IVF psychologist today, following my miscarriage 2 weeks ago. At first I thought it hadn't helped, but actually I think he did give me a few things to think about. I feel more positive now, and less exhausted about the idea of doing the next cycle.

I'm taking the (contraceptive) pill at the moment to bring on AF, as I don't ovulate or have periods naturally. AF should arrive in a few weeks and I then start Orgalutran for 10-12 days and THEN do an FET.

We have 6 frozen embryos from the last cycle, so I'm keeping everything crossed that one of those will mean a baby for us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Just a quick pitstop.

Luckymel and Lynlee, sorry you got bad news today

Luckymel, you still have 2 left, hopefully they will turn into great embryo's, i know the feeling waiting for the call its AWFUL.

Lynlee, you poor thing What a blow, hope you are doing ok. That totally sucks that you had to go through the whole stim without embies. Maybe next time they should just do ICSI from the start to give you a better chance? So unfair.

IVF can be fickle You've both had children in the last couple of years, i'm sure you're body will remember and do it again.
    I just spoke with one of the scientist... they have assured me hubbys morphology had nothing to do with it, and yes, next time its straight to ICSI... but just have to get through limbo land, AF, the pill, AF again, injections and we will be back there!!! this sucks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynlee View Post
    I just spoke with one of the scientist... they have assured me hubbys morphology had nothing to do with it, and yes, next time its straight to ICSI... but just have to get through limbo land, AF, the pill, AF again, injections and we will be back there!!! this sucks
    Oh i know how you feel, its horrible it feels like you're right back at the starting gate again. Try and take some time to get over this, its a big blow. But remember, us IVF ladies are a special breed. We're tough! Somehow after every failed cycle we manage to find some energy we didn't know we had, to get back up and try again.

Give yourself some time chick.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Lynlee  (31-07-2012)