Closed Thread
Page 149 of 256 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hahahaha oh I hear you, franniesplace Last month, my husband had been away for a few days for work; he arrived home and the combined factors of him in a suit, the smell of his cologne and, well, him... i think i did tear him to pieces I'm 34 and yes, the older I get, the more aware i get that the ebb/flow of my libido is definitely dependent on where i'm at in my cycle. I think with IVF we also become hyper aware of that kind of thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    Does anyone else get like that with ovulation? I think it's funny... It's as if my body is screaming "PROCREATE WITH ME NOW!!!!". The older I get, the more noticeable that's become!
    My DH would love it if I got like this (at any time, not just O), but unfortunately no. It makes perfect sense though.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (31-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    LKeith - so sorry to hear about your friend. She has certainly had a rough time of it. I can't imagine suffering such a late loss.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (31-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I just got the BEST birthday message text ever. (I've been freaking out all night!)

'Good news! 3 eggs have fertilised normally. Transfer 4/8/12 at the clinic. See you then!'

3/3!!! OMG!!! I'm ridiculously chuffed. It looks like they're going for a 5-day transfer, which also makes me a bit nervous in case they stop growing.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! Happy birthday mrsjaguar I hope they all keep growing for gold!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's BRILLIANT news, Mrs J i'm so happy for you! Have a great birthday too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo!! Congrats Mrs Jaguar!! What a wonderful start to ur birthday.. Enjoy the rest of ur day..

Good luck tomorrow peonies.. Hope fully u wake up to a wonderful number .. Enjoy ur time off!! I have planned leave for roughly when I'd be PUPO. can't wait to have the time off.. I'm sure it'll make the tww go so slow though

Lkeith.. So sorry ur friend has gone thru that.. Life just isn't fair.

AFM.. got AF cramps.. She shows soon.. I'll regret it once she does lol..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (31-07-2012),peoniesarepretty  (31-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news, MrsJ! Grow, embies, grow. Happy birthday!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats great mrsj!! I hope they all make it to day 5 for you...

Well, Im absolutely GUTTED!! I dont know how you girls do this cycle after cycle.. I have never felt so devastated before I cant stop crying.. of my 13 eggs, not one fertilised.. yep not even ONE!!

The guy who called was very thoughtful and had some nice words to say, but it appears my eggs were a bit abnormal and my eggs and hubbys sperm just dont like each other which is why we havent fallen... I so dont get it though, as we conceived naturally only 3 years ago!!

Next time they said it will be ICSI.

Has anyone had this happen??
    Im not sure if Im ****ed off more than upset... Our FS told us hubby's morphology was less than 1% meaning we may need ICSI. When I asked the scientist about it yesterday when she said it would be IVF, she couldnt really say anything about his morphology... just his motility was fine...

Anyway, its all too late now.. the thought of having to do all those needles again, and going through EPU again is so upsetting..

sorry girls, i know many of you have done this a number of times and dont even have a bub yet, I honestly can understand how you feel now!! its heartbreaking!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Call today, is not very clear but one egg collapsed on itself, the other two haven't shown pro nuclei, they may have missed it though so they'll no more by 1pm today.

Feeling negative about possibility of fertilization though.

Feeling devastated and totally useless. I can't even get to embryo stage.
    Last edited by Luckyme1; 31-07-2012 at 10:26.