Closed Thread
Page 148 of 255 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 2550
    tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dancing - hope the gym is going well (I've been looking for an excuse to use that smiley LOL!

TJ79
    - congratulations on being PUPO. Sending many patient vibes for the next 10 days.

KandP - hopefully you can start soon, limbo is crummy!
    kdsd- I hope your AF is the last one for ten months too! FX for you.

skizzie - yay for PUPO I hope embie is nestling in nicely.

peonies - your numbers look great, I hope Wednesday goes well.

Clem - sorry you're feeling down, right enough too, recurrent pg loss is just so, so bad and awful. I did giggle at your IVF junkie story though.

Lucky - I'm sorry you're disappointed with your EPU. I really wish one will be your lucky one.

mrsjaguar
    - what a biartch of a nurse! Of course we want THIS cycle to work, plus hey it's not their thousands of dollars they're handing over every time we do this! Hate that attitude. Pah.

workingmama - good luck for your EPU, hope it goes well. Stock up on the Panadeine, I was surprised how much I hurt the two days after.

emmylou - that must be a hard decision re possibly using a donor

mum2chris - I hope AF stays away! You got a BFP didn't you? When was that and how many dpt?

AFM - well I tested at 5dp5dt yesterday not realising Ovidrel is an HCG and will make tests positive. Got the faintest of BFPs and got all excited until I read about it on Google. Tested again this morning and a definite BFN. I have zero symptoms at all so I am sure the transfer didn't work and I am out this month. I've been pg enough times now to know what it feels like. Boo Now to wait for the results from the PGD. Hopefully we'll have at least one FET out of that.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (30-07-2012),peoniesarepretty  (30-07-2012),Tj79  (30-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigger – been thinking about you hun. According to the thread that Peonies referred us to a few days ago, HCG levels should be high enough at 9dp5dt, so testing at 5dp5dt is probably early, but I’m so hopeful for you that it’s going to be a BFP anyway. When I did get my one and only BFP back in 2004 it was a natural conception. I have never had an IVF BFP, I hope this is it for me, I don’t know how many more cycles I have in me, can’t go on forever I suppose

Clem – I agree with you, when scientists or whoever say those comments, whether it’s “better luck next time” (when you haven’t even finished the current cycle) or even “wow, such a perfect embryo” it’s not very encouraging unless you actually do end up with a sticky BFP. A simple ‘good luck and best wishes’ should be sufficient

Mrsjag & Luckyme – great news on getting 3 eggs, I’m really happy for you both, so fingers crossed they’re currently being fertilised. I know how you both feel, I have always had low numbers at EPU, let’s just hope there is a lucky one in there for each of you

Workingmumma – best wishes for your EPU on Wednesday. I went to work the day after my EPU, I just took things very slowly. Just rest up after EPU and don’t lift a finger and drink heaps of water. Best wishes

KandP – hope AF turns up and your body can sort itself out for you so you can start cycling again

Emmylou – can you try again with your own eggs? Are you taking any supplements to try and help them out? Good luck with whatever you decide

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope all the epu ladies are feeling ok and getting super spoilt. No getting off the couch!

Clem thats awesome! Love that he automatically went for shooting up. Hope you are hanging in x

Hugs mrsj I think the clinics forget that its emotionally and financially draining on us and not a scientific thing. we are doing icsi due to poor morphology (as in zero!). I hope those little embies are going hardcore

Peonies eekk! I cant believe your epu is this week. X

Tigger thanks! I am surprised how unfit I feel but I guess doing nothing but popping pessaries will do that lol! hugs you are very early still so try stay positive x

Warning poor me post ahead -
    Well off to chill on the couch. I am a bit up and down at the moment and been a bit tearful I think its time to see a counsellor as talking to my friends isnt cutting it. I think the combo of stresssful job and unsuccessful ivf has worn this little duck out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    dancing butterfly sorry to hear your feeling down... i think its a great idea to see the counseller... i find none of my friends understand.. none of them have had to go through this, and to be honest, they dont even ask me about it!! hope you start feeling better soon...

EPU today for me went well.. got 13 eggs, so we will see how they go tomorrow morning when we find out how many fertilise...

does anyone understand what the difference is between sperm motility and morphology.. we were told hubby's sperm had extremely low morphology (less than 1%)... then today, they told us his sperm was perfect!?!? they said motility of 39%.. i asked about morphology, but the scientist couldnt really expain the difference, and if they even looked at his morphology?? im a bit confused....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynlee View Post
    does anyone understand what the difference is between sperm motility and morphology.. we were told hubby's sperm had extremely low morphology (less than 1%)... then today, they told us his sperm was perfect!?!? they said motility of 39%.. i asked about morphology, but the scientist couldnt really expain the difference, and if they even looked at his morphology?? im a bit confused....
    Motility is basically how much they are moving, and how effectively. Morphology is their form; i.e. how many are "good-looking' sperm, how many sperm with abnormalities. TBH it seems a bit strange that your DH would go from only having 1% morphology to having "perfect" morphology. So I don't know what's going on there, but I am no expert. 39% motility is pretty good though.

Well done on the 13 eggs too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Tj79 & Skizzle on being PUPO Hope your TWW goes smoothly

Peonies - good luck on Wed for EPU

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigger - I think it's still early babe. Although Ovidrel is my trigger shot too and it didn't really stay in my system last time. I tested at 3dp5dt, just to make sure it was gone from my system & it was - BFN. Then I got a faint BFP at 5dp5dt and kept testing, watching it get darker & darker. I realise this was a pretty early result though - my FS & the nurses looked surprised when I told them how early I got a positive on HPT. (it was First Response) Did you just take Ovidrel the once, for trigger?

DB - So sorry you're feeling bad about things at the moment. Perhaps a mental health day is in order? Or will it stress you out more thinking that work will pile up even more? I think speaking to the counsellor might be a good idea.

Lynlee - wow, 13 eggs! Take it easy love - rest up. I don't know about your sperm question, I'm sorry. My DH has none at all, so motility & morphology were not even things we ever got to think abouit.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Tigger - I think it's still early babe. Although Ovidrel is my trigger shot too and it didn't really stay in my system last time. I tested at 3dp5dt, just to make sure it was gone from my system & it was - BFN. Then I got a faint BFP at 5dp5dt and kept testing, watching it get darker & darker. I realise this was a pretty early result though - my FS & the nurses looked surprised when I told them how early I got a positive on HPT. (it was First Response) Did you just take Ovidrel the once, for trigger?
    Thanks Peonies. I actually had two very tiny doses day after EPU and again after ET, to keep my lining thick. It's out of my system now as this morning's HPT was stark white. I just don't 'feel' pregnant though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies!!

Hope everyone is doing the best that they can going through all of this WONDERFUL IVF stuff....

Skizzle-Congrats of being PUPO! Hope the 2WW is as relaxing as can be for you!

TJ79-Good luck on your BT! Start counting down to the 9th!

Lib77-Congrats on twins!! That's so wonderful!!

Emmylou-So sorry about your cancelled cycle, you will make the right decision about the donor. I sure it's hard, but I know you will do whatever you feel is right in your heart.

Peonies-Congrats on the follies! Enjoy your time off!

Clementine-Loved your funny IVF story!!

Luckyme1-Congrats on your 3 eggs, hope they all fertilize! Just keep your head up, it will all work out

Mrsjaguar-Great news about the 2nd sample! I would flip out if they said "next time" to me too! You want THIS time to be te LAST time!!

Workingmumma-Welcome to the thread and good luck on your first IVF cycle!! It doesn't take too long to come out of the sedation, I was very, very nervous too but it just feels like you fall asleep and wake up. My DH was telling me funny stories about things I was saying afterwards and don't even remember, wish he would've got it on video so I could laugh at myself.

Tiggerfields-Maybe it's too early to test...Hoping and praying for a BFP for you this month!!

Dancing-Sorry about the tears, God knows I've had enough of them. I feel like my friends care but don't fully understand so I can see how you feel you need to talk to a counselor. Talking to all of you ladies helps to make it alot easier too!

Lynlee-Yay 13 eggs!!! Awesome!!

Went to doctor this morning for US and BT to start off the cycle! So ready to get started again! Everything went fine and I start meds today. So if someone can move me from Limboland to Pill Popping that would be great. I go next Monday for another US and hopefully will trigger then. Also, I don't know who all read my story about my best friend getting pregnant after losing her baby at 39wks, but she started spotting yesterday and she's no longer pregnant . It's very sad, but she's a very strong woman and will make it through.

Sorry for the long post Good luck to everyone!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh lkeith, that's very sad news about your friend. Her journey has been very rough! I'm sure everyone here sends her a share of all our positive thoughts and babydust too.

AFM I've been quietly stalking the thread keeping track of everyone's ups and downs while we waited for ovulation and today's the day! I'm only at cd8! Wasn't even meant to start testing till tomorrow and in my normal cycle it usually falls at about day 11-12, but yesterday morning, mid morning I noticed EWCM and so I thought I'd start this morning just in case. Then this morning (TMI... Sorry ladies) I was so horny I could've torn my DH to peices, which is another tell take sign for me and sure enough...!

Does anyone else get like that with ovulation? I think it's funny... It's as if my body is screaming "PROCREATE WITH ME NOW!!!!". The older I get, the more noticeable that's become!

Anyway, I'm a little worried if I started ovulating yesterday but only get the BT today, that I will have missed it for this month... Does anyone know if the BT allows them to pinpoint that exactly? Hopefully Friday or Saturday I'll be PUPO! Gosh that's happened so fast. And I'll be tww-ing with all you lovelies who had EPU yesterday and this week! Yay!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to franniesplace For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (31-07-2012)