Closed Thread
Page 146 of 256 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148156196246 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with the epu's tomorrow ladies, hope it goes well for you's.

When I woke up the number of eggs was on the tape for the iv needle.

Hope everyone else is doing great, it's been a beautiful sunny warm day in Perth today, come on spring!!!!

Just a couple quick questions:

1, I've been told not to hpt, is that cos of the crione gel, or the ovidril boosters I had to have? If anyone knows?

2, if it is just the ovidril, how long doest take to leave your system?

3, does progesterone or ovidril hold off AF? Cos I would be due 4/8 if either doesn't.

AFM, I have a progesterone test tomorrow morning, hope the crione gel has been working. I'm counting down the days for blood test to see if the embryo stuck. Come on the 9th of August. That will be exactly 14 dpt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks everyone for the kinds wishes and tips.

Bit nervous but DH is feeling a bit better thank god as the imodium is taking effect and our doc said it's ok for him to take.

Our scan on saturday showed seven follicles which I'm really happy with given my low amh. Hope they all have eggs and we only need one embryo to stick.

I feel very blessed to have my ds and think that all you ladies trying for your first are the bravest strongest women in the world.

Skizzie and tj79 congrats on pupo and I hope the next 14 days go quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck for the epus girls!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to all the epu girls! I hope you get lots of good quality eggies! My bleeding follicle didn't hurt it just stuffed my cycle up! Really frustrating and upsetting! My FS keeps telling me to think about a donor and I am thinking about it I just want to give my eggs a few more go's! Congrats to lib 77 twins is amazing! Hi to everyone thanks for all your support!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Sariele its great the olympics! Loving the gymnastics. When do you fly to perth?
    Sunday, less than a week now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I had my EPU, I woke up to the number 9 written about 10 times on me in black marker Up both of my legs to my knees and on my arms too - classic Wazza

To all the ladies going in for EPU today (i'm looking at you Mrs J ) all the best!

AFM - Still waiting waiting waiting. I had my last BT on Saturday so am now waiting to hear back to see if i start the pill today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today girls!! For great numbers!!

Thanks to everyone that replied to my questions about diet etc.. I forgot to ask fs about that so I assume they would all think the same.. I have one coffee in the morning and haven't drank alcohol but will be next Monday as we have a formal awards night at work, hence y I asked really.. Was worried that being on gonal-f by then, it may effect it.. I'm currently playing netball 2-3 times a week but was thinking after ET to stop playing.. Is this a good idea?? I will ask the fn when I next go in but was just curious.. Kinda an impatient person who wants things yesterday Lol..

Sorry ur cycle was cancelled emmylou..hopefully u can get back at it very soon..

Not long now Sariele... We have been watching the Olympics at work.. Love gymnastics and swimming.. Although men's floor routines freak me out a little.. Think they should stick to the manly things like bars, vault, rings etc and leave the floor work for the girls!! Some hotties though

KandP.. U get to start bcp today.. Waiting sux big time.. I'm waiting for AF to arrive for hopefully the last time in about 10 months Hoping it comes tomorrow but I'm sure it won't just to annoy me

Tj and skizzie.. Congrats on being PUPO.. Hope the tww doesn't stress u out too much and it's over before u know it!! I'll be near EPU then so I'm hoping it goes quick too!!

Only 2 more days mumtochris!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I had another scan this morning. Looked like 8 good sized follies on one side & about 4 on the other (although she said sometimes there might be more we can't see). Lining was 9mm. Basically everything is good to go for trigger tonight & EPU on Wednesday - just waiting to find out what time. I have decided to take from Wed off, all the way through and all of next week too (maybe even a bt longer). I'll just take it as unpaid leave.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for the egg pick ups today ladies!!! Before i had my egg pickup in april i had read that they put the number on your hand and when I woke up there was nothing in my hand but then I asked the nurse and she told me the number so don't freak if nothing is written on you!

Congrats lib77!!! Any beta yet???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Best of luck with all the epu's girls, hope you all get lots of eggs.

It's been a very depressing weekend, but had one quite funny ivf moment. I must have taken a clexane injection up to our bedroom last week and left it on the night table without realizing. My good friend came over and he was sitting on my bed while I was looking for a book for him to borrow. I was chatting to him and he seemed a bit quiet then he blurted out "my god, just tell me now, are you guys shooting up!!" haha was quite funny having to explain to him