Closed Thread
Page 145 of 256 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195245 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to u all that r having EPU tomorrow..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Peonies (I will ask for a script) and Lynlee (good luck).

I am really worried about this cyst. What if they cant drain it? does that mean all of this was for nothing.

I'm also super worried about the not getting any eggs at all 2m. Do they tell you when you wake up how many eggs they got?

Thanks lovelies,
    POH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Depends on the place, I guess. At mine they wrote the number on my hand so I could see it as soon as I woke up. And my doctor phoned me later that day to discuss how it all went & see how I was feeling.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    mumtochris - ooh, how exciting. I really hope this is the one for you! Both the jobs are closer to home for me, one really close. We've moved to the hills and my current workpkace is in Pyrmont so it would give me back time in my day spent commuting.

Thanks Peonies, if I can just make it to Wednesday without AF arriving that would be a first in itself. I live and work in the Hills too, I never knew how nice it was to work close to home until I made the move, so glad I did. Unfortunately DH doesn't have that luxury as his career has very limited options in locations, his work is moving to the city soon and he's driving me crazy with all the travelling talk. Anyway, good luck with your decision

Wow, so many EPUs tomorrow, good luck ladies, go for gold

Thanks
    Reviews
    mmm thats good that you know. Thanks Peonies.

Good luck to you too Mrs Jag

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Depends on the place, I guess. At mine they wrote the number on my hand so I could see it as soon as I woke up.
    Really? That's kind of cool. I found out when the FN came to see me, which was quite a while after I'd woken up, taken a painkiller and eaten some lunch. Needless to say I was kind of impatient waiting to hear!

to everyone, hope you're all good. I won't be on here as much as usual this week. I'm a bit of an Olympics junkie; I'll be recording the live coverage every night on the T-Box then watching it the next day, pretending it's live. So I'm going to be being a bit of a couch potato and not as forum-obsessed as usual. I will still come on every now and then throughout the day, but will mostly just be reading and not posting. However I fly to Perth for my cycle in exactly one week, so I will probably be more chatty then, perhaps.

Good luck for those booked in for EPU tomorrow, there seems to be a few of you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies & MTC - I'm in the Hills too - well, next to them! Commuting can be a right pain, but I do love the area.

Today is dragging, and I'm suddenly getting nervous. I hope that the sedation works better than last time; I felt EVERYTHING last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I wanted to update the roll call but as I went to do so on my iPad it all went haywire in formatting and I couldn't do that to poor peonies if someone is gets a chance can I please be moved to jabbing. Thanks.

Good luck to the loads of ladies having EPU tomorrow. I look forward o reading all your hauls and fertilastions in the next few days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Good luck with the epu's tomorrow

Hope everyone else is traveling along ok

AFM: the magic squirt went really well this morning and I'm now pupo, BT on the 10th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to all the epus tomorrow!

I agree with peonies ask for a script as I had some pain the day of epu. Also make sure you have a wheat pack handy for some relief.

I recommend lots of water and some gatorade after epu. I had mild ohss and think I kept it at bay by drinking so much! If you get constipated after then go for pears or grapes. I am not a fan of juice so prefer to eat fresh fruit.

Otherwise some girly movies, pillows, chocolate and a blanket. Time to chill and be a couch princess!

Re egg numbers. I had it written on tape and stuck to my hand. Have kept it!

Sariele its great the olympics! Loving the gymnastics. When do you fly to perth?

Skizzie congrats on being pupo!!!

We have had a great weekend chilling. I start my new gym.program tomorrow... So instead if counting cycle days I will be counting kgs!!! 7 to go until I am.letying myself do another cycle

Thinking of seeing a naturopath in my down time. Anyone else seeing one?! Recommendations in Brisbane?!