Closed Thread
Page 144 of 256 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    mrsjaguar, i just read your latest post on your blog... if it makes you feel better, a friend in my mothers group, only had 4 follicles as well in her IVF cycle too.. she was devastated and thought it was all over... the FS even told her it wasnt look good.. anyway, as she keeps reminding me, it only takes one... one of her eggs fertilised, transferred at day 3 as it wasnt looking good, and she was pregnant!! hes a happy healthy 2 year old now, with a brand new baby brother that was conceived naturally!! so try stay positive, and hopefully the others do catch up over the weekend... I only hald about 6 over 17mm, so im too hoping the rest catch up good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies,

I have been stalking this thread for a few days just trying to get my head around where every one is up to. You guys post so often I'm struggling to keep up lol

I'm going in for my 2nd FET tomorrow

Clem, I just wanted to say, I know exactly how you feel. I have had 3mc's (one at 13wks) and 3 chemical pregnancies. every time I get a bfp I brace myself for the bad news & each loss makes it feel like my child gets further & further from my reach. I'm now in a very good place emotionally & ready for the next FET

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Took my trigger shot!

Excited and worried, especially as hubby still has cramps, painful wind and some diarrhea. I'm hoping it will have gone by Monday morning. If it hasn't he's thinking about take an imodium to help him out. He's worried about giving his semen sample if he's still in pain Monday morning

Does anyone know if that will cause a problem with him giving a semen sample?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Took my trigger shot!

Excited and worried, especially as hubby still has cramps, painful wind and some diarrhea, from the food poisoning. I'm hoping it will have gone by Monday morning. If it hasn't he's thinking about take an imodium to help him out. He's worried about giving his semen sample if he's still in pain Monday morning

Does anyone know if the Imodium will cause a problem with him giving a semen sample?
    Last edited by Luckyme1; 28-07-2012 at 21:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck Luckyme1 for Monday. Hope hubby is better by then

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Triggered up and ready to go

Hi all,

Clem - I'm so sorry to hear that this wasnt your month. Keeping my fingers crossed for you next month.

KandP- I'm a teacher too! I have a year 5/6 class this year and have been on year 5/6 for a few years. I'm looking at moving down to infants next year.

Lucky- Good luck for Monday. I'm been collected on Monday too so hopefully it is a lucky day for us.

Some people are so insensative. My DH and I have only been married for 1 year and a half and everytime we see family they are like "Are you preggers yet?". And I don't draink much at all so when we are at functions, and I dont drink people are like "Oh I know why" and then smile inanely like we are sharing some special secret! So not cool!

So we have been travelling along nicely this week. I havent reacted at all to the hormones. In fact I have found I have been happier! Can anyone explain that? The only major reactiontion I have had is that my girls have swollen and expanded by almost 3 bra sizes. Which is an issue for my because I already have big girls and now I have NO bra that fits me at all. I had to borrow off my mother until I went shopping in the MATERNITY section for a bra!!! Needless to say I was not happy chappy. My DH is loving it through!!

I went in Wednesday for my first US. They found 14 follicles with my biggest being 14mm and the smallest aroud 10mm. On Friday we went in again - this time I had 10 follicles with my biggest being 17mm and smallest being 14mm. But they also found a 28mm cyst on my LO . I am prone to cyst naturally so they nor me were suprised, but the fn thinks the cyst is slowing down the growth of follicles. Is that bad?She also said that they can drain the cyst at the time of egg collection.Has anyone heard of that?

Anyway she said cause my biggest was 17mm if my blood levels were good then we would collect Monday. Which apparently they were so were booked in for egg collection 2m!

I am excited and scared all at the same time. Is there any advice you ladies can give about the next step? And what happens if they retrieve no eggs? I'm scared this cyst is going to eat all my follicles before egg collection. Does that make sense.

Thanks ladies,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Princess of Hearts - goodluck for Monday.. so many people booked in for EPU. Sorry now helpful advice from me, this is my first!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    mumtochris - ooh, how exciting. I really hope this is the one for you! Both the jobs are closer to home for me, one really close. We've moved to the hills and my current workpkace is in Pyrmont so it would give me back time in my day spent commuting.

skizzie - welcome & good luck. Goodness, what a lot you have been throgh already. I hope this time is lucky for you.

luckyme - I hope your DH is feeling better! I have no idea if it would have an effect on his swimmers or not. I have found when I have food poisoning, it's really best to just not eat at all until it has well & truly passed - eating only makes things worse again.

Princessofhearts - sounds as though your follies looked about the same as mine. They didn't get me to trigger yet, but then I don't have a cyst either ... so will probably trigger tomorrow night for Wed EPU. Good luck for tomorrow! Hope it all goes well. I don't think the cyst would damage the follies that have already grown to a good size. Hopefully they can drain the cyst & get a good few eggs too. Don't worry too much about EPU - it is not too bad. However, I was a bit sore afterwards - ask them a script for Panadeine Forte or something, and have a heat pack at the ready & be ready to just relax. You should be feeling better by Wed/Thurs. Good luck!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (30-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lynlee - I'm so sorry I missed your post. How did you go with the trigger? I meant to come and say it's exactly the same, just to keep it in and hold it with the button down for 10 seconds before removing. I'm really looking forward to EPU tomorrow, ready to have a break from feeling HUGE.

PrincessofHearts - another Monday pick up, yay!! I had a HUGE follicle eat up all the stims last time (it was 35mm at the final ultrasound) and the others still came along, just slowly. I got 5, and 3 were mature enough to use. I'm sure you'll have some that are creeping along - especially in the few days before EPU. Good luck hon!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Lynlee  (29-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to you tomorrow too MrsJ!!