Closed Thread
Page 143 of 255 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Clem - seriously, she's telling everyone at 7 weeks?

Mrsj - wow, what is wrong with people???
    Yup. She's changed her FB profile pic to the grainy ultrasound pic of the little bean. I really need to get off facebook these days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Had another scan and it's seven follicles now. Yay. Nurse was really happy. Waiting to get the results to confirm trigger shot tonight and EPU on Monday.

DH is feeling better so fingers crossed back to normal for Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I was hoping to get my computer back today but on luck so I apologise if the formatting on this post goes up the pooper. A warning to all this may end up a long post

Welcome to squeak.

Congrats to lib, fingers crossed for continuing good news.

Good luck with EPU mrsjaguar.

Kdsd - my FS said to me to just go along as normal, but I do curtail the alcohol. Dh and I love a few wines.

Lucky - my FS said if I were a family member of his he would prescribe nothing more than walking for the cycle phase. I think when I get pg I will stay away from gym til 12weeks or so, see how I feel.

Lucky, dancing, peonies and lackers I can now tell you the story:

So, waiting for AF on our 'rest' cyle after stim with zero fertilisation. AF was due on fri 20th. No show. Did hpt sat and sun and bfn. I thought that perhaps she was actually getting back in sync and would come Tuesday. No show! I was impatient as I want to get on with next cycle. Wednesday morning did frer at 9am and promptly forgot about it and went back to bed til 11 (shame on me). When I checked it at 11 to my disbelief, BFP. Astonished I did 4 more tests all diff brands, all positive, albeit faint. Digital one said 1-2 weeks. I can't think of when it could've happened, I hadn't been monitoring and felt this was impossible. 2 years of trying and 20 beautiful eggs at EPU and nothing, hence our next step ICSI.

So rang FS. Had to wait til Friday to ring FN as have all the drugs at home ready to start. Live through Thursday, still in disbelief and feeling nothing pg-wise. Thinking of you guys and how I'm going to have to leave the support of this wonderful group of ladies, feeling like such a fraud and guilty etc.

I then thought I'd see what due date I'd be (my birthday), still didn't seem real.

I woke at 5.30am, strong cramps and heavy bleeding. Obviously not meant to be. I'm ok, as it really hadn't sunk in that I was pg and I'm fairly pragmatic about this issue at he moment. So cd1 was yesterday. I can fall pg naturally. Had to rush through bloods and am now waiting to make sure hcg is 0, so I can start cycle today.

I feel happy that a pg can occur. I know we still need IVF and I'm not willing to give natural a go instead of IVF. I still don't get what happened. We are in the unexplained category, but FS had thought that on a molecular level his swimmers and my eggs just didn't connect.

So that was my week. Unexpectedly good and bad. Thank you or listening and thank you for all the support you all give to each other. I hope this journey is soon successful for us all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    FN just rang hcg at 9, would mean cant start but she then spoke to FS for me and can start on Sunday with a follow up bt on Monday to see if hcg all gone or if should cancel this cycle. Happy to at least be doing something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Oh hon. If it makes you feel any better, we had parent-teacher conferences this past week for my Year 1 class. I had one parent literally PAT my stomach and ask me when I was heading off on leave. I was like... what?

I KNOW I'm huge after this round of stims, but come on lady, I don't look like a full term preggo. The look on her face after I awkwardly corrected her was priceless. Really. And TOUCHING ME? Even if I WAS pregnant, that's not okay.
    I will have everything crossed that you have 4 big fat beautiful eggs that grow into bouncing little blasties

I can't believe that woman patted you on the stomach. I just thought that, unless someone tells you they're pregnant, it's a no-go zone.

Are you a teacher?? DH and i just went to the Tertiary studies expo last weekend as I want to study education and become an early childhood teacher! I don't have an undergrad and work full time so I can't study a bachelor of education (they only offer it full time). So i'm going to complete a Bachelor of Arts (part/full time) and choose electives that are relevant to education. I'll then complete a post grad diploma in education. The woman I spoke to said that's probably the best way to go I can't wait to get back to studying.

So i've been having daily BTs to work out where my cycle is as it's being very strange after my cancelled cycle. My LH is slowly rising, but my oestriadol and progesterone is staying the same. I have to call Wazza's office on Monday and they will let me know what to do, but it looks like i will be on the pill to get my cycle regulated again

On a brighter note, my jeans are a little looser today, so i'm thinking the daily exercise and better eating are working. I think the DHEA is causing weight gain, which i think i'm keeping at by with the diet/exercise thing, but my wedding and engagement rings still don't fit - which i'm attributing to the DHEA or fluid retention.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    I will have everything crossed that you have 4 big fat beautiful eggs that grow into bouncing little blasties

I can't believe that woman patted you on the stomach. I just thought that, unless someone tells you they're pregnant, it's a no-go zone.

Are you a teacher?? DH and i just went to the Tertiary studies expo last weekend as I want to study education and become an early childhood teacher! I don't have an undergrad and work full time so I can't study a bachelor of education (they only offer it full time). So i'm going to complete a Bachelor of Arts (part/full time) and choose electives that are relevant to education. I'll then complete a post grad diploma in education. The woman I spoke to said that's probably the best way to go I can't wait to get back to studying.

So i've been having daily BTs to work out where my cycle is as it's being very strange after my cancelled cycle. My LH is slowly rising, but my oestriadol and progesterone is staying the same. I have to call Wazza's office on Monday and they will let me know what to do, but it looks like i will be on the pill to get my cycle regulated again

On a brighter note, my jeans are a little looser today, so i'm thinking the daily exercise and better eating are working. I think the DHEA is causing weight gain, which i think i'm keeping at by with the diet/exercise thing, but my wedding and engagement rings still don't fit - which i'm attributing to the DHEA or fluid retention.
    I'm sorry to hear that you're still in a bit of limbo. It's frustrating using the pill to regulate - but it might at least get you back on track quicker than waiting around!

Yep, I'm a teacher. I did psychology, then transferred into Primary Education. My ideal year groups are K-2, but I've also done Year 3. Year 1/2 are my absolute favourites, so I'm really happy this year.

I've taken Mon/Tues off work, so at least they're ok with that. (I told them up front we were doing IVF.)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls
    My cycle was cancelled due to a
    a follicle bleeding! I aam feeling really sad aat the moment! I feel like
    a child has nnever been further away! My FS keeps ttelling mme to think about a donor egg which makes me a bit sad! Sorry such a down post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs emmylou.

Is that painful? How did they know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, been away for a few days but have definitely been thinking of you. My TWW is almost over.

DB – well done on losing 3 kgs, I think I found them though! Hope you’re doing well

Peonies – thanks for posting the link to the thread about embies post 3d and 5d ETs. According to that I can POAS on Monday, but if AF holds off and I’m strong enough I’m supposed to POAS on Wednesday. So great to hear your follies are looking good, best wishes for EPU on Wednesday. Good luck also for your job interviews on Mon and Tues, are they better than your current job? Close to home, stress levels, etc? You could weigh up your options when they tell you that you’ve got the job

Musicalgal – so sorry you experienced a mc, that is very sad. I wishing you a better time this cycle, toot toot

Lynlee – Your folly numbers are very good, they only found 1 at my first US so you should feel very happy with this result. Yayy, EPU on Monday, good luck hun

Lackers – been thinking of your DS, is he going well now? How about you, what are you up to? Thank goodness my TWW is almost over, I get to POAS on Wednesday. Yes, I am at the crazy end, although I had a crazy beginning and middle too. AF better stay away, 9 months would be good. She always bloody turns up before my TWW is over, hoping she stays away this time. Bloody hate those pregnancy announcements. I’m not on FB, but so glad of it, I hear some ladies talk about it non-stop, no thanks. I totally totally understand you saying people are ‘beating you’ being pregnant, my mum says it all the time. We’ve been TTC for nearly 5 years, some people I know weren’t even in a relationship when we started and they are on to their 2nd bub already during this time. I know how you feel

Clem – I’m so frustrated for you hearing another Jan pregnancy announcement. I just want to give you a hug right now. If you don’t feel up to it, maybe think about whether you should be attending the baby showers. I realise it is probably hard as these ladies are family and close friends, but I’m just imagining you there being strong and putting on a smile, I just pray that your turn will be very soon for you to have your own baby shower. And that friend who’s 7 weeks, oh no, I get she’s excited but 7 weeks

Squeak – welcome and best wishes on your cycle

Lib77 – just love your picture, looks like a BFP to me, hope it gets stronger by the minute. I’m scared to POAS, but looking at your pic is very tempting

Kdsd – I’m paranoid that answering my mobile will affect me so I definitely stay away from alcohol and coffee, but I do still drink tea and have chocolate. I also try and avoid foods too acidic (I know I said that before and the ladies here were supportive) but I’m still not over my bad experience with pineapple juice from my last cycle, so I try and stay away from stuff like that. In saying that, I sometimes eat junk but if I wash it down with water I feel better for it. Like my brother says, girls get pregnant after being on an acid trip so I shouldn’t worry about what I eat/drink – well, easier said than done bro

Lkeith – glad (sort of) that AF arrived for you so that you can get started again. Oh no, what your friend has gone through is so heartbreaking, do they know what happened. So happy she is pregnant again, hopefully you can go through with the plan to be pregnant together

Mrsjag – a parent did what????? Who freaking does that crap, I wish I could kick her up the bum and tell her where to go. Good on you for correcting her, silly lady. Yeah, even if you were pregnant, you don’t go around touching someone’s belly, for goodness sake

Wunsi – wow, you’ve had a big week, BFP and AF within a few days. Hope this cycle is your lucky one, that’s for sure

Emmylou – so sorry to hear your cycle has been cancelled, I hope you get some answers as to why you had a follicle bleed, or do you know why it happened? Sorry, this is just the first time I’ve heard of it. I wouldn’t think about donor eggs just yet, can you try again soon?

AFM – Just finished another 6 day week, so I’m buggered. I keep forgetting it’s my TWW, which sounds like a good thing, but not when I’ve been over doing things and not realising it at the time. I have had no symptoms, so of course I’m freaking out. It just makes it worse as I still don’t have any frosties so if this does turn out to be a BFN I’ll have to do the whole cycle again, I’m so sick of it, why can’t I just have 1 frosty???

I have felt bad period pain, but thankfully no AF, except it’s probably not here from all the progesterone delaying it. Surprisingly I have not had the urge to POAS early like I have done previous cycles. AF has ALWAYS turned up before I’ve had a chance to test, I wonder if I’ll be able to test on Wednesday before she turns up?
    Last edited by AceOfBase; 28-07-2012 at 17:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls for all the reassurance re follicle numbers..

Clem - so sorry to hear those thoughts, it must be so difficult.. I struggle with pregnancy announcements as well... I know there's no much anyone can say as well... nothing drives me more insane than people telling me it will happen, and it will be my turn... but hang in there, I hope you get your turn one day very soon!

Lib77 - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Wishing you all the very best for a smooth journey from here...

kdsd - hopefully that heavy feelings is some nice big follies developing... when they saw my 22mm ones they asked if i had been feeling pressure around my ovaries, and were surprised I hadnt been!! fingers crossed for you.. I also found water to be the best thing while on the lucrin.. if i didnt keep up the 2 litres a day the headaches were shocking!! Ive cut the alcohol, 'tried' to be healthy, cut the lollies and chocolates, and restrict my coffee, maybe 2 or 3 per week instead of everyday... im trying to eat more fruit, and cut the fatty foods, but that hasnt been too successful so far.. My plan is to be more strict next week and completely cut the coffee after transfer, but hey, I dont know a whole lot about diets and healthy foods, so prob best not to listen to me...

LKeith - that is beautiful after such a tragic loss... i think i would be the same, being pregnant and having another baby is the best way i could cope with something so tragic.

Mrsjaguar - Goodluck for Monday!! Do you know with the trigger, if you do it the same way as the lucrin and puregon... i didnt even ask about how to inject it and i have to do it at midnight tonight!!!

Goodluck for Monday lukyme1 as well.. that makes three of us!!

Sorry to hear your bad new emmylou Ive never heard of bleeding follicles... hope its not too painful or anything...

well best of luck to everyone else... this is hard to keep up with... but im definitely appreciating all the wonderful advice i have been getting from here