Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hooray Lib!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks kdsd! Its def good to get back moving again. I agree with the cold thing. I have been promising myself to do a walk everyday but its not working lol!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Musicalgal - so sorry for your loss. the same thing happened to me. Welcome back aboard the crazy train - hope this round brings you a sticky one.

Lynlee - that sounds pretty good to me! It's impossible to know what those smaller ones will do, and how many you'll actually get ... but it sounds promising. Good luck for EPU!

Hi Squeak - welcome! If the dr is worried about overstimulation, why is he starting you on a high dose? I'm sure he knows what he's doing though. Good luck for your cycle.

kdsd - my FS says I should just "be myself" and carry on as normal. I only have one coffee a day, so he is totally fine with that (although I now don't necessarily have it every day. Some days I'll have a green tea instead or maybe a de-caf. Other days I have my coffee). He says drinking alcohol is fine as long as it's not excessive. I'm a bit worried that I have had more than a few on a couple of occasions this cycle, as it was my birthday & then this week we had a big work do, because 6 people were all leaving. (mass exodus - I'll be bereft next week, lost all my favourite work buddies ) But I think it is ok unless you have real problems with egg quality. I have been taking so many antioxidants, I hope that will counteract any negative effects. I've also been trying to eat as well as possible for the last month or so, at least. No junk, no sugar, minimal bread/pasta etc, lots of water, lots of protein, fruit & veg, and lots of eggs.

Well done on the weight loss dancing!

Sorry to everyone who is feeling down & surrounded by pregnancies that aren't your own.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Peonies

I feel quite worried about this cycle. My Dr says I should be ok but the reason for the high does was because i did not respond last ivf cycle so we have increased dramatically. Will go for a scan Thursday to see what is going on.

April 2012 Cancelled ivf cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies!!

Man, this thread is hard to keep up with!! Moves very fast!!

Been waiting on AF and was supposed to start 2 days ago so was kind of excited about being late even though we TTC at home this month due to having to take a break from IVF. Took a test this morning and was a BFN, but was ok with that. So AF finally came tonight and I am so excited to get started again!!! I don't think I've ever been so happy to start a period!! Hahaha! So, will call my doctor to see when I can go in for ultrasound and labwork.

On another note, in April my best friend was due to have her baby boy. She had a wonderful pregnancy with no problems but when she went to the hospital there was no heartbeat . She was 39wks. To say the least it's been very hard for them but God has given them peace like you wouldn't believe and they are pulling through. She knew in her heart that the only way she could start to feel better is knowing she could get pregnant again and have another one. Well, I went to her house yesterday to be with her when she took a few tests and they were positive!!! I am soooo happy for her, so very happy! They deserve the best and last time she was pregnant we were trying at the same time and she kept saying she wanted us to be pregnant together, so hopefully this time we will!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! For some weird reason, Bubhub unsubbed me from this thread. No fun!

I'm scheduled to trigger tonight, egg pick up is Monday at 9am. So far I'm looking at 4 big follicles, so not a huge haul - but I'm praying for good mature eggs.

Hope you're all doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    Warning: 'me' rant ahead...

So yesterday when I picked up some dry cleaning the woman behind the counter asked me when I was expecting my baby. I just looked at her and said 'I'm not '. She stammered some reply and I paid and walked off. Feeling awesome today 1) while I'm losing weight it confirmed that I still have a way to go to get rid of my pot belly (I'm also bloated) and b) rubbed in the fact that I'm NOT PREGNANT. it was just really bad form on her part... Who the f**k even says that?
    Oh hon. If it makes you feel any better, we had parent-teacher conferences this past week for my Year 1 class. I had one parent literally PAT my stomach and ask me when I was heading off on leave. I was like... what?

I KNOW I'm huge after this round of stims, but come on lady, I don't look like a full term preggo. The look on her face after I awkwardly corrected her was priceless. Really. And TOUCHING ME? Even if I WAS pregnant, that's not okay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What is it with this week! I just had a friend of ours call, shes doing the rounds telling everyone she is pregnant. Honeymoon baby. She's only 7 weeks. The sonogram pics just went up on facebook.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lib77 View Post
    My blood test is due Tuesday but figured I would sneak in a test today as it has been a week since my last Pregnal shot.....Attachment 24697
    BFP 😃
    Yay!!! Def a bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clem - seriously, she's telling everyone at 7 weeks?

Mrsj - wow, what is wrong with people???