Closed Thread
Page 141 of 255 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151191241 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Come on wunsi!

Luckyme oh no... And man food poisioning at that :screwy: Hope he gets better.

Tigger some ladies get a reading on hpt that early. It will be 14dpo so sounds right x

1xbaby keep jabbing away! It took me a while too but it will be worth it. Come on little follies.

Clem that sucks. X How are you doing? Hug

Kanp errrrrr some people are clueless. What a dill! I have bloating too my FS said its these meds and normal.... No tight tees for me!

Back at gym today... You wont believe it but I lost 3kg since starting the last two FET?!? Stress? At least one pleasant surprise recently. That means only 7kg to hit the goal I wanted before my next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wunsi - spit it out then!

Tigger - this thread has a great description of where things are at at which day. 9dp5dt is the same thing as 14dpo, so while it's slightly early for a clinic BT, not that much. If you didn't have a BFP on a HPT by then then you're unlikely to be pregnant. I think the clinics usually do it more like 11dp5dt though, so they can get a better idea of the hcg level.

Luckyme - oh no, your poor DH! Food poisoning is awful. And it will deplete his body of all the nutrients he's probably been building up. but I don't think it would affect the sperm at this late stage. Still, he probably won't feel like it on Monday. (mind you, when do men ever refuse the opportunity for a w@nk?) bahahahaha

AFM: I forgot to update you all today. I had another scan & BT this morning. e2 has risen well, more than doubled since Wed. Follies are looking good. Biggest 18mm, a 17, a 16 and several around 15/14 or so. A few smaller ones around 10, which may not mature. I reckon I might get 8 or 9 good ones, but if they're all good ones then that's good. Looking good for EPU on Wed next week. And now, all of a sudden, I have 2 job interviews! One on Mon, one on Tues. I'm in 2 minds about even the idea of changing jobs at this point.
    Last edited by peoniesarepretty; 27-07-2012 at 20:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mind if i cycle with u ladies? I start our 2nd fresh stim tonight with 375units of gonal . Much higher than the tiny dose my fs put me on when we did this last Dec of 175!. Luckily dh does the injecting. We had a bfn then a bfp after 2nd fet, so needless to say now we've had a taste of it we're hoping for another bfp! We m/c 'd after 8 weeks. Crushing. So here we are back on the train again. Toot! Toot!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, Im completely a newby to this IVF stuff.. I had my ultrasound today... at least 10 follicles on one side, and only about 5 on the other... both have one follicle each that is 22 mm... the rest range from 19 down to 9 mm... given that not all follicles will have an egg, and then some eggs wont be mature enough... is that a good or bad result??? i know everyone is different, and only one needs to fertilise... but Im not sure how i feel after todays US... EPU is Monday!!! arghhh so nervous

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lynlee - those numbers are great! 15 all up is good. And not all may be mature but there should still be a good number that are. Well done! And good luck for EPU. I remember how nervous I was.

Musicalgal - welcome to the thread. I'm sorry you're back on the IVF train and sorry for your loss. That's heart breaking. But good luck and hope it's a very short train ride. You know your body can get pregnant! Now fingers crossed for a very sticky emby!

Clem - how are you going?

Mumtochris - how's your tww going? Are you at the crazy end of it yet? Hope you're going well and AF stays away for 9 months.

Peonies - sounds like you're body is responding really well. Grow follies!

Jaandaw - I'm sorry for your bfn. Hope you can have back to back cycles.

Wunsi .... where are you?......

AFM - just saw another pregnancy announcement on Facebook. I'm happy for people who get pregnant. I really am. But it also reminds me that if I had gotten pregnant when we first started TTC, I would already have a child probably about 18months old but now I feel people are "beating me". I know it's not a race and it probably is silly and I don't normally get so down about pregnancy announcements but just found it harder today. Don't know why. Sorry for the whinge.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lackers For This Useful Post:

AceOfBase  (30-07-2012),peoniesarepretty  (28-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sariele, glad you got the form sorted They usually will work around partners being away.

Luckymel, my FS told me not to do any strenuous exercise while stimming or after EPU, nothing that elevates your core body temperature. She said basically anything that gets you really hot and sweaty and red in the face should just be avoided for those few weeks. Maybe just do lighter exercise for the next couple of weeks?

KandP, geez what is wrong with people? The cardinal rule is if you don't know a woman is pregnant, don't take a guess! My belly is so bloated at the moment i look 5 months preggers too. Try not to let it get yo down.

Dancing good for you! I really need to loose some weight, i've started to get chubby since doing IVF. My boobs are just getting bigger exponentially (first place weight goes) i'm now up to 12f, gotta do something!

Peoonies, looks like those follies are doing a great job. Hope you get lots of good eggs

Musical gal, so sorry to hear about your m/c. So heartbreaking. Hope you get lucky this cycle.

Lynlee, you really never can tell until you go for your EPU but it sounds like you've got lots of good sized follies and should get lots of good eggs

Low day today. 3rd friend to announce her pregnancy. That's 3 close friends/family all due in Jan (when our last one would have been due). More baby showers i'll have to make cupcakes for, more dresses ill have to sew. I'm starting to feel hopeless, 3 m/c in a row is not a good sign. I can now count 7 people i know that are either pregnant or just had their baby, who all got pregnant within 1-2 months. I don't even know anyone who's had one miscarriage let alone 3. I think maybe we're kidding ourselves. I read today only 1% of women have three or more early miscarriages. it feels like we couldn't have any more odds against us. Sorry for the rant.
    Last edited by Clementine Grace; 27-07-2012 at 22:53.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (28-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    I hope you do not mind if I join in. I started injections last night. I am on a 300iu of Gonal F. My dr said it is a high dose for a 25years old and has me worried about over stimulation.

April 2012 Cancelled ivf cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    My blood test is due Tuesday but figured I would sneak in a test today as it has been a week since my last Pregnal shot.....ImageUploadedByBub Hub1343426294.962747.jpg
    BFP 😃

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lib77 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo Lib!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Lib!!!

Welcome Squeak... Good luck with this cycle.. That's double my dose of it. But I guess they know what they r doing.. And everyone is different..

Clem.. It sux when everyone around u is falling pregnant.. I'm the oldest grandchild and have no babies where as majority of my younger female cousins have them or r pregnant. It hasn't been announced to the family yet but I found out my bloody 20 yr old cousin who has 3 kids already, is pregnant again I swear my family needs a bullet!!! This is going to be 4 kids to 3 different fathers!! Made me so angry!! No wonder she's embarrassed to tell anyone!!
    Hope ur fs has a solution or a different approach this time..

Lynlee... I haven't gotten to that stage yet but it sounds good to me! Good luck for Monday!!

Musicalgal.. Sorry u had to go thru a m/c.. This cycle works again and u get ur thb..

Peonies... Awesome result!! They keep growing and u get a great result on Wednesday.. Thumbs up for the interviews too! Hopefully this is a sign of a great month ahead for u!!

Luckyme.. Poor DH.. I've had food poisoning a couple of times and it's the worst! When is ur EPU? He should only be down and out for a day or two.. But then again, he is a male!! Lol..

Dancingbutterfly. Well done on the weight lose.. I keep telling myself to get back to the gym, but it's so friggin cold in the mornings that I get lazy and stay snuggled up in bed.. Thankfully I've started playing netball again.. Back to 3 days a week which is good but thinking it'll prob stop again in a couple of weeks once I've had ET Just gotta stick to eating healthy!

AFM.. on day 6 of lucrin. All is going good so far.. Had a few headaches for the first few days but now I'm keeping up my water intake, they don't seem to be around.. Had a heavy feeling in my ovary area. Not sure if that's meant to be a side effect.. Been wondering what everyone elses protocol is when it comes to alcohol, caffeine and certain foods.. What do u limit or stop when jabbing? Or do u stop it all at EPU or ET??

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kdsd For This Useful Post: