Closed Thread
Page 140 of 255 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    jaandaw - so sorry this wasn't your month. Fingers crossed for next time. Sariele - I would've thought the partner working away would be very common in Perth, of all places!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Warning: 'me' rant ahead...

So yesterday when I picked up some dry cleaning the woman behind the counter asked me when I was expecting my baby. I just looked at her and said 'I'm not '. She stammered some reply and I paid and walked off. Feeling awesome today 1) while I'm losing weight it confirmed that I still have a way to go to get rid of my pot belly (I'm also bloated) and b) rubbed in the fact that I'm NOT PREGNANT. it was just really bad form on her part... Who the f**k even says that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    KandP - I can totally empathise! Last weekend, at my own birthday lunch, a friend I had not seen for ages came along (she's not a close friend, a former colleague). She asked me if I was "expecting" - which of course just made me feel fat & cr@ppy. I wasn't going to get into the fact that, since my abdominal surgery, followed by IVF, followed by pregnancy, then miscarriage and now another IVF cycle, perhaps my stomach sticks out more than I would like! But she was apologetic & I felt crap. You just should never ask someone that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, people really don't think before they speak! There have been several times in the past where I'm wondering if someone I'm with is pg, but I have never once opened my mouth, because I would be absolutely horrified with myself if they weren't. So inconsiderate! Anyway, if they are pg and want you to know, they will tell you.

Just called the clinic, and I'm so glad I got a different receptionist today; she just said "no problem, what we do is after you've signed it, we'll scan and email it to him, and he can sign it and send it back, so long as it's done by transfer day". So simple! Yesterday's receptionist told me they couldn't even start my cycle without his signature! Made me worry for nothing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh just went to the gym. Did I overdo it. I'm on day 10 of the cycle. I just did medium intensity, and the only thing I'm worried about is that I ran for 10 minutes on the treadmill.

Will the eggs fall out, or will I damage the ovaries by what I just did?

I had my scan in the morning and they couldn't see my right ovary very well but she thinks there's still four follicles there and two on my left. Monday for EPU more likely now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    People say the stupidest things, god there are some dumbasses in the world. You should never ask if I women is pregnant.

I got asked that a year after the birth if my son, it was so upsetting. I wanted to punch her in the face.

Sariele good thing there is anothe receptionist who is on the ball.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luckyme - I'd probably be avoiding the gym by this stage of the cycle, and definitely running. My FS told me not to run - partly as it will be uncomfortable with the eggs jiggling around (they can't fall out though!), and also because hey don't want your body temp to raise. AND also because you can cause torsion - kind of twisting an ovary, which is more likely when they're "full" and is quite painful. Walking is good though - gets the blood flowing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cd 1 but oh do I have a story for you ladies! I'll write it later gotta get back to work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wunsi you big tease! Now I really want to know your story. Tell me tell me!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Uh oh, now DH has food poisoning. Hopefully he's going to be ok to do his deed for the egg pick up.

Wunsi, do tell..