Closed Thread
Page 14 of 256 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    On electric blankets:
    I have read on many sites (actual proper ones not people's opinions type ones) not to use electric blankets when pregnant- due to radiation and overheating risk.
    This clearly is not a good idea and something that is easily avoided. The unborn fetus is likely the most susceptible to this type of EMF radiation.

Additionally, if you use an electric blanket during early pregnancy, you may increase the risk of miscarriage.
    Studies indicate that women who used an electric blanket around the time of conception and during early pregnancy were nearly twice as likely to miscarry than women who did not.

I have chosen to give mine up and trust me Canberra is COLD. I have a hot water bottle instead- and a furry man heater LOL. You could probably heat the bed to take off the chill- but I would suggest you unplug it otherwise the electricty is still passing through it.

I ate the 'whole pineapple' thing last cycle and had an implantation. Will do it again. But more is not always better- too much Vitamin C can increase the risk of a miscarriage- so don't think I would go to town eating more than the one slice.

Am about to look into Swisee vitamins- want one with coq10 and vitamin E to suppliment my current ones.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (16-06-2012),Zebby  (23-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm, wish I had known that before. And yes, I grew up in Canberra so can imagine what that will be like in July with no electric blanket! Good to know. Will avoid using it once I'm in the cycle.

I would recommend another CoQ10 rather than Swisse. I was taking the Swisse one before, but noticed it uses soybean oil as the carrier oil. That kind of defeats the purpose, as soy is not good at all for fertility & to be avoided as much as possible. I found another brand that uses rice bran oil instead. The brand is Herbs of Gold.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (16-06-2012)

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    What does the COQ10 do ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's an antioxidant & can improve egg quality. If you're doing a FET not sure I'd worry about it.

It's one of many supplements I'm taking. I have increased the dose massively too, after reading a lot about clinics in North America prescribing very high doses.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies - I also use the Herbs of Gold one from a vitamin shop who recommended it to us as one of the best. How much do you take? We have both been taking 300mg per day. COQ10 is also meant to be spcecially good for the men if there are MFI issues.

How is everything else going? I have been trucking along - we have a review appointment with the FS on the 20th and will ask him what we can do differently next time? He might suggest going back on the clexane - it seems that we have been having implantation just not lasting which is annoying.

I have been trying to get back to the gym and would like to lose about 5kg between now and August hopefully. My acupunct also has me on some chinese herbs at the moment - the China Med range so have been taking that as well in the next 2 months or so.

Have a good rest of the weekend guys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi everyone! Sorry to see you all here again I'm on day 3 of jabbing with US and BT on Wednesday to see what's growing. I guess I'm really June/July, but I needed some familiar names. Tww will be first week of July. Hope you are all well, xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    I do antagonist cycles, so don't need any pill at all. Just start jabbing on cycle day 2 and we're away.

I hope to get frosties this time too! I was in a lot of pain actually after EPU last time, later that day and the following day. I think it might be because I had surgery to have fibroids removed last year. I was glad my EPU was a Friday, so I had the weekend to recover. Also my FS said he had to do a bit of poking around, as I had several follies that didn't want to release eggs.
    Hi Peonies

I'll be doing an antagonist cycle this time round, when AF arrives. Have you done a long down-reg cycle? If so, how do you think the antagonist compares?

Hi everyone else - i'm not going to do personals as i've been away for 2 weeks on holiday, and there is so much to catch up on! I hope everyone is ok.

I'm just waiting for AF to show, then i can start jabbing on day 2 (as i said above, i'll be on an antagonist cycle this time). We had a great and very relaxing time in Bali, but i developed a sinus infection on Tuesday and had to have 3 days worth of anti-biotics to clear it up, so i'm hoping that this won't affect my ability to cycle! I'm thinking not, as i read somewhere that when women are on the Colorado protocol, they take anti-biotics? I"ll be chugging down the inner-health plus though, to get my gut flora back to baseline. It looks like i'll be having my EPU & ET in July sometime.

to everyone xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Kdsd
    Amps
    Eaglegirl

Waiting for AF

MrsJaguar
    Peoniesarepretty
    KandP

Pill Popping

Clementine Grace
    Bubs4kylee

Sniffing

GStef

Jabbing
    1 xbabyplease

Sniffing & Jabbing

EPU

ET

FET
    Fortitude - about 20/7
    b4us - 1st August

TWW

Hugs needed this time

Graduates

[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by KandP; 16-06-2012 at 16:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Hi everyone! Sorry to see you all here again I'm on day 3 of jabbing with US and BT on Wednesday to see what's growing. I guess I'm really June/July, but I needed some familiar names. Tww will be first week of July. Hope you are all well, xx
    Hi everyone,

I recognise a few of you but don't know most so hi Just started my third stim cycle. AF arrived yesterday, first BT and jab today back at the clinic for a BT and US on Wednesday. Should there be a separate thread for June/July? Hope you're all well.
    Last edited by Rachael3; 16-06-2012 at 16:25.

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Kdsd
    Amps
    Eaglegirl

Waiting for AF

MrsJaguar
    Peoniesarepretty
    KandP

Pill Popping

Clementine Grace
    Bubs4kylee

Sniffing

GStef

Jabbing
    1 xbabyplease

Sniffing & Jabbing

EPU

ET

FET
    Fortitude - about 20/7

TWW

Hugs needed this time

Graduates

[/QUOTE]

HI kandp can you put me down for FET 1st august the date may change depending if my ovulation date is late or early cheers