Closed Thread
Page 139 of 256 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rachael - fantastic babe! Congrats on double the joy. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that everything goes well. i know how scary it is when you have bleeding. xx

Luckyme - not necessarily. The follies that are visible and growing can change as you go through the stim phase. And even what you see on the last scan before trigger may not equate to how many eggs you get. There could be more follies there that they just don't see on the scan so you end up with more eggs than you expect, or you might get less. I had less eggs than the follie numbers they had seen because my FS said there were some eggs that just didn't want to come out of the follies. They weren't mature enough to pop out. All the eggs he did get were all mature. However, sometimes I see other people say they got (for example) 12 eggs, 9 mature. Mine were all mature but there were others that he just couldn't get. But sometimes follies don't really contain an egg. Hope that helps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Racheal hooray

Thanks
    Reviews
    No BFP for us this month 3 frosties left and praying that FS will happily fax new plan to clinic as he's away for month and we're desperate for back to back cycles while we're doing FET. Won't know til Mon, which is when AF is due, hopefully the progesterone support won't interfere with that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Racheal, what a great surprise for you.

Jaandaw, sorry it wasn't your turn, hopefully next time

Hope the rest of you are well

I am officially on the dreaded tww

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry jaandaw xxxx
    Fx that the FS can send that plan. Will you take a month off?

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Rachael! I hope the bleeding stops and it's smooth sailing from here.

I'm sorry jaandaw that's crappy Fx you can do b2b cycles.

Question - I have my BT scheduled for 9dp5dt. Isn't that kind of early?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jaandaw View Post
    No BFP for us this month 3 frosties left and praying that FS will happily fax new plan to clinic as he's away for month and we're desperate for back to back cycles while we're doing FET. Won't know til Mon, which is when AF is due, hopefully the progesterone support won't interfere with that.
    Sorry for your bfn hopefully one of your 3 frosties will be the lucky one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!
    Had a bit of R and R after last BFN cycle. I have just read through the last 30odd pages that I missed in a week!! I just wanted to say thank you for all thelovely comments following our BFN. It made such a difference to have thesupport. I’ve done some personals below and am now up to date.

Clem- so sorry to hear about another chemical pregnancy foryou. Its interesting what your FS says about NK cells. I have read similar thingsabout the prednisolone and IVIg having mixed results. It seems that there isstill so much that we do not know about why the embryos fail to implant/ stop implanting.I really hope you get some good news soon.
    Peonies- Those scanresults look good- l hope this is the month for you.
    Tj79- I know first cycle can be frustrating. To a certainextent its guess work to see how you will respond. I have a high AMH toosimilar to SelM, but unlike her under response on the first cycle I overresponded on 75 units FSH and had to dofreeze all due to OHSS. So they usually golower rather than higher just in case.
    Rachel 3 – congrats on the twin news. I was thinking of youthe other day and I am glad things are progressing well. I hope you have ahappy and healthy pregnancy
    K and p – hahaha enjoy the prescribed ‘ rooties’- I hopethat there is no next ivf cycle for you
    Sariele- I had thesame issue with the consent form. I am in perth and my husband works away. Hehad to get a copy signed and witnessed by a pharmacist for it to go ahead. Ihope there is some way you can get it sorted.
    Jaandaw- I’m really sorry that there was no bfp for you thismonth. It’s so heartbreaking. We go through so much.
    Tiggers- my clinic does 11dp5dt but that’s because I washaving pregnyl boosters that can still show up in blood. When I haven’t hadpregnyl it’s been 14 days post ovulation.
    AFM- I’m 6 days into gonal F 50 injections for a stimulatedFET. Not feeling very hopeful this month, but maybe that’s because I got myhopes up so high last month. My estrogen was only 199 on bloods today so stilla long way to go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rachael - Amazing news! Congrats! And what a relief for you that the bleeding was nothing.

Jaandaw - That sucks, sorry hun. Fingers crossed you can get stuck into an FET soon.

Quote Originally Posted by 1xbabyplease View Post

Sariele- I had thesame issue with the consent form. I am in perth and my husband works away. Hehad to get a copy signed and witnessed by a pharmacist for it to go ahead. Ihope there is some way you can get it sorted.
    Me being stupid me, I've been stressing about it constantly since last night. So I'm going to call them back today and ask again what we can do. I'm hoping they can either email or express post the forms to us, and we can get them signed and witnessed here, and then I'll just take them with me to Perth. Hopefully they can arrange something anyway. I mean, it must happen fairly frequently that the partner can't be there to sign? The receptionist was speaking to me as though it was unheard of, which I think is what made me stress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Still no speck of sign of af??? How long is this miscarraige going to take!