Closed Thread
Page 138 of 256 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, just a quick update...had an early first scan today because I started seeing light bleeding earlier in the week. Thought for sure journey is over. The scan showed fraternal TWINS The week has been torturous so to come out like this is amazing.

Hope you're all doing well and staying strong xx

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rachael3 For This Useful Post:

Amysan  (26-07-2012),Fortitude  (26-07-2012),LKeith  (27-07-2012),Zakmick  (26-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clem - i'm so sad to hear of your early MC, however it's good that your Dr has a plan. Much love to you hon <3

Fortitude & Emmy - i'm sorry to hear about your cancelled cycles - i just went through that myself - except mine was due to medical error, not me, which frustrated me even more... hang in there <3
    Rachael3 - Congratulations! Wonderful news

I know i've missed a heap of people, i'm so sorry i'm really behind on the thread! I"ll catch up on the weekend, but i hope everyone is holding up with the waiting, heartache, happiness, trials and tribulations that this journey brings.

AFM: So after my spotting and sore boobs last week, NOTHING, NADA, ZIP, ZILCH. I called Kate (FN) Tuesday and she got me in for bloods which showed 3.8u of progesterone, no LH surge, some estrogen. She then booked me in for more bloods and a scan today with Wazza. The scan showed my lining at 7.4mm with 3 small follies on one side and 1 biggun (22mm) on my right ovary - considering my RH ovary isn't active, this is a huge thing for me (maybe the DHEA is working??). Anyway, we got more blood today and the results are the same - he's thinking that if i'm ready to ovulate soonish, he'll trigger me (or if i'm about to, let me ovulate naturally) and have "rooties" (his words hehe) all weekend and then wait and see if AF arrives. If she does, i go straight into my next IVF cycle and if not, yay! So at least we have a plan either way. I now have the pregnyl shots ready to go, just in case.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (26-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Called my clinic this morning to check that my cycle is a go-ahead (that FS had submitted paperwork), and the receptionist told me that I need to book an appointment to sign consent forms before I can start. I'm such a noob; even after already doing one cycle I totally forgot that things like consent forms exist. Anyway, I booked the appt for the day before my CD 21 BT, since I won't be in Perth before that. When she asked if DH will be there, I told her he won't, he'll be staying in Brissy since we're using frozen sperm. So then there was this pause, and she said, "Well he has to sign them". I asked if we can do it via fax/email or something, but she said that I can sort it out with the nurse when I go in for my appt. I hope I don't end up missing out on doing my cycle because a stupid piece of paper needs DH's signature. DH is annoyed too.. bloody bureaucracy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Haha DB - you're obsessed with Magic Mike!
    Totally! What a perve lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sariele - ask them for a copy so you can it to them. They only want an original. One of the other ladies had this issue a few weeks ago

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I'm trying to lose weight too. I have six kilos to go, I'm doing weight watchers now and i'm pleased I have not put on any weight so far this cycle.

I have my third ultrasound tomorrow. A bit worried some follicles will disappear tomorrow, but hope we will still see six. Does six follicles mean six eggs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Could mean more still! We were tracking about 15 follies but got 17 eggs. Fx!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachael3 View Post
    Hi ladies, just a quick update...had an early first scan today because I started seeing light bleeding earlier in the week. Thought for sure journey is over. The scan showed fraternal TWINS The week has been torturous so to come out like this is amazing.

Hope you're all doing well and staying strong xx
    Yay!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Called my clinic this morning to check that my cycle is a go-ahead (that FS had submitted paperwork), and the receptionist told me that I need to book an appointment to sign consent forms before I can start. I'm such a noob; even after already doing one cycle I totally forgot that things like consent forms exist. Anyway, I booked the appt for the day before my CD 21 BT, since I won't be in Perth before that. When she asked if DH will be there, I told her he won't, he'll be staying in Brissy since we're using frozen sperm. So then there was this pause, and she said, "Well he has to sign them". I asked if we can do it via fax/email or something, but she said that I can sort it out with the nurse when I go in for my appt. I hope I don't end up missing out on doing my cycle because a stupid piece of paper needs DH's signature. DH is annoyed too.. bloody bureaucracy!
    Sariele, get your DH to sign a couple of blank ones. Thats what i do with mine, cause he's always away. Im sure you'll be able to fax or pdf a signature.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls,

How are you all going?

Sariele, you sound like you've got a great eating plan. I really need to get onto that. I'm def could maybe loose 10 or 15kg. i'm going to try and loose a bit the next few months. My DP is a total master chef and when he's home he's always cooked up these amazing meals and desserts which are sooo delish but not always the healthiest of food. I try to eat well when he's not home, but it can sometimes be all too easy to scoff a whole choccie bar on the couch.

Luckymel1, i think the follies are a guide, usually they all have eggs, but you could always have sue hiding. Also you could get say 12 eggs but only 10 might be mature. I had 8 follies and got 12.