Closed Thread
Page 137 of 255 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I can say prescription, because I am a Dr! Not that kind obviously, but one that worked bloody hard to get there and thought that was the rollercoaster ride of my life! I was wrong LMAO!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks SelM22, the reason for ivf for me is both my tubes were really damaged, and had than removed back in May, the path report said they were absolutely buggered and filled with bad fluid. Ever since I got AF, I was 13, I had the worst pains not just at AF but also ov not all the time but every few years I would be in tears of pain and being the stubborn person I was, wouldn't go to the hospital. My FS confirmed it for me, when she told me my tubes would of been close to rupture when these events would happen. But as it has always been the case she, and me, seem to think I was born like it. Also I am 33, and don't have weight issues, if any I find it hard to put on, cos I have always had quite blokey, physical jobs, I just recently(6months ago) started leasing my tree lopping business and stopped climbing trees and using chainsaws so I could de stress and slow down a bit. DH has no sperm problems whatsoever, in fact he is 40 and the fs reckons his is like a 20 year old.

Anyway enough about me, I hope you are all feeling good this morning and have a great day!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can't read page 135 of the thread, every time it finishes loading the page freezes and I can't scroll or click on links or anything. But I assume from pages 136-137 I didn't miss any huge news or anything!

Re: the comfort eating, it's not something I really do because it tends to make me feel crappier. DH is trying to lose weight still (he's lost nearly 30kg over the past 11 months), but lets himself go on the weekends, and unfortunately I follow suit, and so I wake up on Mondays feeling gross. Our "bad weekend" usually means a casual restaurant dinner (steak and chips or whatever), maybe some takeaway such as pizza, we'll share a bag of chips (DH eats most of it though), sometimes get a small choccy bar each too. We always go out for brekky on Saturday, and we occasionally get Maccas or whatever for lunch as well. I hate it, and I wish he didn't insist upon it, but he says he'd go crazy and break his diet during the week if he didn't have that Saturday freedom. I could always just do my own thing, but I'm only human and can't resist when he's eating tasty junk. We were raised on different foods; his mum used to buy lots of treats and takeaway on a regular basis, whereas the worst things that were regularly in our fridge and pantry were vanilla ice-cream and fairly basic biscuits, which my parents stopped buying when I was in my teens anyway, and takeaway was a rarity (and was usually Chinese rather than pizza/Maccas). So he finds it very challenging to break 30-odd years of bad habits. And I have high cholesterol, a genetic condition, so I always panic about what my bad weekend eating is doing to me. I haven't had it tested in years because I'm too scared!

I don't know what the point of this massive post is. I started off talking about how I don't comfort eat. I think I just started reflecting about diet generally! The rest of my week isn't too bad; brekky is toast with vegemite and peanut butter, alternating with toast with baked beans and an egg, lunch is a tuna, tomato and mayo sandwich, snacks are things like apple, sultanas, yogurt, crackers with low fat philly spread, dinner is Light 'n' Easy supplemented with green beans and broccoli, and dessert is usually Soleil low-fat chocolate mousse or dark choc custard stuff, or sometimes a hot milo.

Anyway, enough about my eating habits!

Thanks
    Reviews
    i eat terribly. i wont go into it, but your weekends are often my normal diet sariele. dont ask me how but im not overweight tho :P

FYI under *user control panel*, *general settings*, a little way down the page theres an option to show up to 40 posts a page. might make it a bit easier to see whats going on. this is page 35 for me on this thread not 135

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Amysan View Post
    FYI under *user control panel*, *general settings*, a little way down the page theres an option to show up to 40 posts a page. might make it a bit easier to see whats going on. this is page 35 for me on this thread not 135
    Cheers, I've never bothered looking at the settings before. Will go and change it now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tj79 - I wouldnt stress at all about your first cycle then. They just havent found your FSH level! And IVF was invented pretty much for people like you, with tube problems. Take this first cycle as an experiment, and think of it in terms of learning. If you get an embie or two (I cant remember where you are at!) then bonus, if not, then next time you should get a better response! I know its hard not to be totally emotionally invested of course

Sariele - you crack me up. All sounds fine to me, but then I am overweight. Although nearly 30 kilos down on when I started this process. Yes, that sounds impressive, but just means I used to be REALLY REALLY overweight. Its genetic, hormonal, poor self control etc. But we are slowly winning that battle. But while cycling and having been pregnant hasnt helped with any weight loss for the last few wks of course!

Amysan - you lucky thing!

Hang in there ladies!!
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    uploadfromtaptalk1343265013821.jpg
    After a few bad days thought I would post something to make you all smile..... This is the true blood actor who is in magic mike.... Hmmm

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (26-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like your style Dancing!!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha DB - you're obsessed with Magic Mike!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey girls, just posting my drs results In case it's of any use to me. My fs said she doesn't put a lot of stock in nk cells and said that the latest research out of the istanbul conference says that prednisone doesn't really work. She said the latest research suggests if you do a uterine biopsy, it's not to test for nk cells, it's to injure the uterus a little bit to cause it to make new linning, then you do an embryo transfer straight after to see if it works better.

So i guess I'll have to trust her. She said she knows how frustrated we are but at least we know I can get pregnant. Has also agreed to put 2 back in next time. So i guess well wait and see, more waiting..

Anyhow, at least I know what the plan is, will stop back for personals tonight.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (26-07-2012)