Closed Thread
Page 136 of 256 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146186236 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Tj79 - first cycles are always a bit dicky. Some people are lucky in that they work all fine as per the text book because they are a text book patient. For the rest of us - the majority - its a game of trial and error.
    125 is a low dose. Im assuming you are about 32yo and not knowing what your "diagnosis" re infertility is Im not sure why they started you on 125. I am PCOS and overweight so risk for OHSS was considered high so I started on 125 and my response was poor - one dominant follie. So first cycle cancelled. Second time they went to 200 and that was still too low. New FS knew from how I had responded that I am FSH resisteny PCOS (and maybe not even PCOS) so he put me straight on 300! (Max dose for my age and ovarian reserve really!)

So if you have one or two still in the game, Id say thats good for a first cycle. I got that far with cycle two!

Hang in there. Its all a learning process. Even the cycle you get pregnant on will be!

Clem - talk about pains. OMFG last night I cried from 8.30 til 11. DH sat with me and rubbed my back. My uterus must have been contracting or something. They pains are just starting again now. Seems to be an end of the day thing!

Other than that Im ok. Im still sad and angry and preoccupied with how unfair the world is, and want to be able to start again now. And Im scared that that might be the only time we get pregnant, that we will never get there and I cant bear that thought
    So situation normal for someone on the IVF rollercoaster really!

Peonies - great follie numbers!

Back to Masterchef for me - and no spoilers you eastern states peeps LOL!

xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

Tj79  (26-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, I couldn't log onto BH for a couple of days and I've missed so much! Sorry for lack of personals!

Firstly, sorry to everyone who has had not so great news. I hope you are all ok. This IVF journey really sucks sometimes and I know nothing I say will make things right but know that I'm thinking of you all and wish you every success with the next cycle.

Everyone in the tww- good luck!! Lots of sticky vibes and hope to see some more BFP in this thread.

Peonies - that's a great number of follies! And I can't believe how rude some of these nurses are. As if we aren't anxious enough?!

Hi to everyone else I missed!

AFM - had day 11 BT on tues and I'm obviously nowhere near ovulation as next BT is on fri. So just playing the waiting game. Thanks wunsi for reminding us that patience is a virtue. I think i have to keep reminding myself that daily!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great news peonies!!! Hope those little follies keep growing

Clem hugs. I want to be treated for NK cells too. My FS hasnt been keen to test but I typically have a higher white cell count on blood tests due to allergies. Not sure if can be related but might ask if can trial!

Tigger I hope that little embie is your sticky. Xx

Jaandaw hugs x what progesterone support is DP on? FS told me that crinone doesnt show on BT. Have everything crossed for you x I know those emotions run high but be kind to yourself you are doing everything possible x

Girl x I think I am doing the same as you.... Have worked 11hr days recently and been not stopping for anything. I am a believer that sometimes you need to step away from the emotion before you can deal with it (as long as its only for a little while) hugs x

Emmylou oh no! What happened??? Thats so unfair x

Kdsd we still have 3 frosties. Thinking we might get one more FET before needing to stim again... Hoped to avoid that but seems likely again I was told panadol only during cycle and cold and flu is out. That sucks when you are sick! Re accu I love it!!! It hasnt given me my BFP yet but I would recommend it. So relaxing.

Luckyme - you never know more might pop up!!! Fx for Monday x

Sel thank you I think I am going to take that advice. Got very overwhelmed today and anxious so I guess its still affecting me. I find talking in here so helpful... Only so much with my friends as they havent been through this?
    Lol I was meant to gym today but worked late and came home to chocolate instead clean sugar free eating starts tomorrow lol

Tj I really hope that embie is your one. The first cycle is scary. Good luck tomorrow xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can i ask you girls something. Tom af is 5 days late and still hasn't turned up. If the hcg was dropping from say monday, then i don't know why i don't have any bleeding yet? I had more spotting around the transfer, the last two days i had had zero. I would have thought it would be getting heavier, by this stage in the last two, i was bleeding. i know that progesterone can keep AF away, but for me it usually causes breakthrough bleeding. I have cramping tonight and a bit of a tender tummy, maybe it'll just all come on in a sudden tom or the next day. grrrrrr i tell ya, nothing in IVF is predictable!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm maybe your body is still fighting it with some hcg levels?

After my chemical I had a 2 day bleed (painful with lots clots but light) before the hcg dropped to zero a few days later then AF turned up 34 days later (we took that as my cycle).

You are right.... The only predictae thing with ivf is that you will be surprised... At random times!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Lol I was meant to gym today but worked late and came home to chocolate instead clean sugar free eating starts tomorrow lol
    Me too i made a big healthy salad for dinner. Then had two huge handfuls of chocolate covered almonds. So hard to be inspired to be healthy when you're just depressed over failed IVF and want to eat comfort food!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg yes!!!! Time to start tomorrow.... Its time to step away from the chocolate and carbs!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Omg yes!!!! Time to start tomorrow.... Its time to step away from the chocolate and carbs!
    i keep telling myself that too... gluten free, saintlike eating with no sugar. Tonights its chocolate, ice cream and the real housewives of beverly hills. And research on NK cells and prednisone. Tragic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha we lead such interesting lifes!!!!! I had choc ice cream last night

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amen sistas! I say ride the wave and be good say 80 per cent of the time. I told my GP this and she said well Selina how about we do 90 per cent of the time, I said, hmmm, I thought I was doing well at 80 per cent! LOL.
    Girls we are all depressed and anxious, the chocolate and the ice cream and the wine (and the chocolate mousse if you are me tonight) is therapeutic doses, prescription even!

And yep IVF is totally unpredictable!

Last edited by SelM22; 25-07-2012 at 23:21.