Closed Thread
Page 133 of 255 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,
    I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for sharing their stories and support. I'm so glad I stumbled upon BH and specifically this thread. I'm learning so much and you girls manage to answer my questions better than the nurses!

Clem-thinking of you and am so sad and scared that something so cruel can happen.

AFM-Turns out yesterday's bloods indicate low progesterone. Me and DP are shattered, and despite being put on Progesterone support, both DP and I are convinced it didn't work and is just another method of sucking and wasting our very stretched money on the clinics behalf. At $12.50 a day it hardly seems worth keeping progesterone up when it was so low on the most likely implant days. BT Thursday, but DP already has all the symptoms of PMS. Nurse pretty much told me that the progesterone level of 29.7 rules us out for implant. DP hates using the progesterone and feels like its just another reminder of the disappointment. Rang FS today to make ap for new cycle, (AF due Mon), and he's away until 28 Aug, NOT cool, he said we could do back to back FET's but clinic said no until we get new plan. So cross, sad and exhausted, not sure what to do.

Arghhhh this process is really bringing the worst out of me. Negative, jealous and angry, I don't love myself much right now.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jaandaw For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    I’m out, just like i thought L HCG down to 30. 3rd chemical in a row, sucks. Have an appointment on Thursday with our FS, so will wait for AF and hopefully get going again straight away for the next transfer and try something different.
    I am so sorry Clem Stay strong and hopefully you will be getting some answers soon.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LKeith For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Just wanted to pop in and say hello, and give big hugs to Clem. I can't believe this has happened to you again - it's really not fair. I hope you can get some answers soon.

I've been taking a bit of a break from here (well, a break from my usual amount of being on here anyway!) as I've been trying to find ways of coping with the mc and facing the next cycle.

Keep thinking I'm coping fine, and then things happen that tell me I'm not at all. I've made an appointment with a QFG psychologist for next week, as I think I need to talk some things through. DH told me he thinks I'm in denial about it all, as I keep booking things/ organising things/ rushing around and telling everyone I'm fine. Anything to avoid stopping and thinking I guess.

Anyway. Sorry to be depressing. I am still around though - just not as much as before. Hope everyone is doing okay, and will be keeping my fingers crossed for some good news for you all!
    Sending hugs your way GirlX!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LKeith For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    Hi girls,

Glad the forum is back up!

We had not such great news today - none of our embies made it to hatching blast stage in order to be biopsied Really disappointed. There was just one (from 7 eggs fert) suitable for transfer so they have put that one in today.

Not feeling hopeful at all - it's exactly the pattern that happens in my natural cycles which all ended in chems or m/c. Fertilisation is fine, first few days look good then they just run out of steam and give up.

AF is due August 4-5 so I guess I'll know then. Pretty sad today
    So sorry tiggerfields, hopefully that one will stick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emmylou81 View Post
    Clem that is really disappointing I am just writing a quick response my cycle has been cancelled again and I am devastated just not sure what to do next!
    So sorry Emmylou!! Sending hugs your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG I spent ages last night on a big long post with personals for almost everybody. And now it's not even there. Grr. I give up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wait - it is there. But this morning on my phone it was cut off after 2 lines. Weirdness. Anyhoo, I had another scan this morning. Looks like 8 on one side & about 5 on the other. Biggest one is 15mm (up from 9 on Monday!!!), another at 14mm, and the rest between 10 and 13 or so. Another scan on Friday, but will probably have to start the orangutan tonight. Hope my e2 has gone up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jaandaw View Post
    Hi Sariel, we're using unknown donor sperm from USA company Xytex. No wait, 1000's to choose from and you know what....it was fun and surprisingly cheap, (in comparison to whole IVF process!). You have to find a clinic and FS that will take you with unknown donor sperm,
    Thanks very much for the info. Sounds awesome, but unfortunately my clinic wouldn't allow this, and I like my FS too much to change. Good for you though, I could imagine "shopping" for a donor would be quite fun!

Thanks everyone else for your kind and comforting words concerning my vent yesterday. I'm feeling a little more positive today, so hopefully it was a once-off downer.

I still haven't called the clinic yet to check that FS has submitted my next cycle plan and everything's ready to go. But it's less than two weeks til CD 21 now, so I guess I'd better get my sh!t together, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ja&aw, big hugs your way. i know that feeling of not being yourself and hating it. talk it out with your darling partner, who im sure loves you or you wouldnt be on this journey! and remember theres always counsellors available to talk to. this is just a hurdle, it will be sooo worth it when bubs is here! all that negativity, jealousy and anger will be just a memory

Thanks
    Reviews
    We got to choose a donor, from a selection too (maybe about 20 to choose from). There were some US donors, and some Australian. You could filter the results based on things like height, ethnicity, etc. And we read the profiles that they had filled in. The US ones had more information on them about family medical history etc. A few people (of either nationality) had photos of themselves as babies or kids, but most didn't. After 2 months-ish we were at the top of the "waiting list" so we were given a logon to the website, and could choose from the selection. For us, there were some attributes that DH has (such as being very very tall) that were important to us in a donor. In the end the one we chose was the obvious choice - it was a no-brainer almost. Sariele - if you want more info, I'm happy to discuss further. There are also threads specifically on this, where myself and others in the same situation have shared their experiences.