Closed Thread
Page 130 of 256 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Yay frannies place and kds , it feels so much better when you are actually doing something rather than waiting!!!

Disney, that great that they are investigating and taking it all seriously. I really hope they can give you some answers. I'll be looking at doing the same thing.

I’m waiting, waiting. AF still hasn’t shown up (just pesky spotting which i’ve had since the transfer, could be the progesterone). I’m waiting for them to call and say that the HCG has fallen or hasn’t gone up enough. I just want to get this cycle with and on to the next.
    Hey Clem, Im so sorry you are going through this again. Although like the others I am hoping for that surprise news for you too.
    I am so with you on the whole if its all over lets just get this show on the road thing!
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I’m out, just like i thought L HCG down to 30. 3rd chemical in a row, sucks. Have an appointment on Thursday with our FS, so will wait for AF and hopefully get going again straight away for the next transfer and try something different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    I’m out, just like i thought L HCG down to 30. 3rd chemical in a row, sucks. Have an appointment on Thursday with our FS, so will wait for AF and hopefully get going again straight away for the next transfer and try something different.

Clem hun Im so sorry. Beta hell just plainly sucks. Sending you the biggest empathy hug I can.
    Glad you have an appointment soon to talk strategy.
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies - can I ask you a question about your DHs azoo. You dont have to answer of course. I see from your signature that you are using donor. Good on you - its something that is in the front of my mind although our FS doesnt seem to think we need to yet. Is your DH obstructive or non-obstructive?
    Dealing with Azoo is very tricky. My poor DH he is ever the optimist about things, which is good, but I just think we are pushing things up hill with frozen testicular sperm. Although 6 from 6 fert last time and 4 blasts - 2 top qual, one second grade and one 3bb - is pretty good with nearly 35 year old eggs I guess.

Disney baby - happy birthday for yesterday. And yes 26 is young, but good on you for taking control of your situation young. I wish everyday that I had done this at that age, but who knew we would be told no sperm! TTC for 3 years is bloody hard for anyone, regardless of age! (FS thinks DH did produce sperm at some point, so who knows what starting earlier would have meant for us). Im sorry you were crook too. I hope things get better for you and all of those things about testing etc seem positive. Im surprised you hadnt been down the karyotype thing earlier, but I guess clinics have different protocols. We did karyotyping for DH very early, but then that is standard for Azoo. Mine has been done too, when we went back into the CF bucket, but now we are out of that bucket again and we are both normal!
    I did have this moment in all of that process when I thought they would tell me I was actually a bloke. Talk about irrational! Damn you IVF process and drugs!

Clem – thanks for your kind words, very nice of you to say while going through what you are at the moment – AGAIN! Bloody hell universe, can you not be nice to Clem now? Sorry, just venting a bit there.
    35 is not ideal, but I am trying to let myself not worry about that so much, its a bit like the weight thing, but Im not winning that conversation with myself atm. I’ll get there. The thought of giving up is too hard to bear, so I guess we are still going forward.

The plan from here for us is a full stim cycle and to send the embies for PGS. I know this is early in the process to do this but my FS is of the opinion that the group who can benefit the most from learning about normal/abnormal embies into the future is the 30-37/38yo group. And we will transfer the two frosties back at the end of the stim cycle. I didnt have to convince him too hard about this and I could see his brain ticking over thinking yeah, never done that, but we can and he said yep it will save you one FET. I hope the plan stays the plan! See him again Aug 17 (Im trying for earlier of course, because Im impatient!).

Lib77 – how are you travelling now?

Dancing – how are you too?

Well enough babbling from me. Im still in waiting mode. Swear I have AF at the moment, but only 5 days post D&C so who knows. I would normally be due around now. Have asked the clinic for an HCG test, but no word on that yet.

On a slightly related issue – this is the front page of the (Adelaide) advertiser today - http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/s...-1226433336634

I have to say I admire the dedication. Im sure everyone has different thoughts on this. But I thought it was some interesting information on egg donation costs in other parts of the world.

Hang in there all you lovely ladies!
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh - and sorry for posting so much can one of you lovely ladies doing PICSI please explain what this is and what is does? LOL sorry, bit ignorant on that front.

And Sariele - whats the plan with your next cycle in terms of sperm etc. Any discussion of PICSI or using pentoxy to help with sperm selection?

Ill shut up now!!!
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just wanted to pop in and say hello, and give big hugs to Clem. I can't believe this has happened to you again - it's really not fair. I hope you can get some answers soon.

I've been taking a bit of a break from here (well, a break from my usual amount of being on here anyway!) as I've been trying to find ways of coping with the mc and facing the next cycle.

Keep thinking I'm coping fine, and then things happen that tell me I'm not at all. I've made an appointment with a QFG psychologist for next week, as I think I need to talk some things through. DH told me he thinks I'm in denial about it all, as I keep booking things/ organising things/ rushing around and telling everyone I'm fine. Anything to avoid stopping and thinking I guess.

Anyway. Sorry to be depressing. I am still around though - just not as much as before. Hope everyone is doing okay, and will be keeping my fingers crossed for some good news for you all!
    Last edited by Guest654; 24-07-2012 at 13:00. Reason: typo

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls,

Glad the forum is back up!

We had not such great news today - none of our embies made it to hatching blast stage in order to be biopsied Really disappointed. There was just one (from 7 eggs fert) suitable for transfer so they have put that one in today.

Not feeling hopeful at all - it's exactly the pattern that happens in my natural cycles which all ended in chems or m/c. Fertilisation is fine, first few days look good then they just run out of steam and give up.

AF is due August 4-5 so I guess I'll know then. Pretty sad today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    Hi girls,

Glad the forum is back up!

We had not such great news today - none of our embies made it to hatching blast stage in order to be biopsied Really disappointed. There was just one (from 7 eggs fert) suitable for transfer so they have put that one in today.

Not feeling hopeful at all - it's exactly the pattern that happens in my natural cycles which all ended in chems or m/c. Fertilisation is fine, first few days look good then they just run out of steam and give up.

AF is due August 4-5 so I guess I'll know then. Pretty sad today

Hey tiggerfields
    I am so sorry dude. Remember though, while there is one in there there is always a chance. I know that wont help now.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clem that is really disappointing I am just writing a quick response my cycle has been cancelled again and I am devastated just not sure what to do next!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for all your kind words girls. Today does suck indeed L

Oh Tiger, sorry to hear that. It’s awful when you go through all of this and get disappointed. It only takes one though, this could be the lucky one. Hope it’s making itself at home right now.

Girl X, I know how you feel it’s so hard L My DP wants me to take a break from the IVF but I feel like I just can’t. I want to keep going so i can get it over with. I’m going to take 3 weeks off for the next transfer so maybe that will make it less stressful. Hope the psychologist can give you some good advice to manage it all.

Emmylou, cancelled again??? How come?

I guess the one consolation is that at least the beta is dropping now, not in 2 weeks. Hopefully it will only take a few days to get back to zero and by then AF will have shown up and hopefully we can just go again. I’m def going to tell my FS i want to try something different this time. I’m going to ask and see if we should do another stim cycle. I’m feeling pretty anxious about it all, 3 in a row is not good. We’re doing IVF for MFI but there must be something wrong with me if i can’t carry them.

Have we heard from Dancing?...