- I am keeping positive that your numbers have doubled by your next BT!
- Sorry to hear about the spotting. There is nothing worse than getting your usual AF pains/signs so close to BT day. I can usually feel my AF pains about 2 days after transfer, so I usually have the 2WW to 'get over it' and look forward to another cycle. I'm still hoping one time it will be different and I get my BFP!
- Sheesh! I hope everything is ok! When I was about 18, I went to the hospital twice within 6 months due to the most excruciating pain I have ever had. They thought it was my apendix, but an u/s showed it was a burst ovarian cyst and the fluid had seeped into my pelvic area. I hope you feel better soon!
- Wow! So many injections and tablets! I think I become more of a needle-phobe with each cycle I do
everyone else I've missed!
- It was my birthday yesterday, but it wasn't a joyous occassion. I know that 26 doesn't seem old to some of you, but to me it is just another reminder that I am another year older and still childless. Coming up to the 3yr TTC mark doesn't help either
I was also struck down with a tummy bug or something. Sorry for TMI, but it feels like a mix between the runs and constipation. I didn't feel well enough to go out anywhere yesterday, but I was determined to try, but once I started walking around I had to tell DH that I couldn't do it and needed to go home.
I got a suprise call from the Science Director at my clinic the other day inviting us to come speak with him on Thursday about our past cycles and embryo's. I think my clinic has gotten sick of me asking about getting help for NK Cells
I also got in contact with my pre IVF FS and explained everything to her. She said that she is more than happy to prescribe me prednisolone to treat for NK Cells as she went through my lap and d&c report from last year which showed no white blood cells present...umm...what???
She said "I'm not sure if this is sufficient information to exclude NK cells, but there were no white blood cells seen"
What does that mean?
DH and I are getting our Karyotpe bloods done on Thursday aswell, so hopefully it will give us some answers. I am also getting antibodies and antiphospholipid (whatever that is) testing done.
I'm still super anxious about my embies thawing though. I still can't believe there is a day 3! Def bringing it up with the director on Thurs!
Sorry for the long me post!
- I hope you get a lovely suprise when they call you with results
If things aren't looking so good (God forbid) would you be going straight into another cycle or look into more testing?