Closed Thread
Page 129 of 255 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Lib - that is no good at all. However, something positive ... I have heard that they say if you get OHSS after transfer that's usually a good indicator of pregnancy, as it is HCG that sets of OHSS. Let's hope that's true! And hope that you recover well. Lots of protein and electrolyte drinks. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    The thought of more tests and waittng for results is awful, i am so exhausted by all of this. I feel like today i'll just never be able to carry a baby, i think its just all worn me down.
    Hey sweetie, have you in my thoughts. 2WW is rotten, but waiting to see if HcG will rise brings waiting to a whole new torture. I am a 'once burnt twice shy' sceptic about HcG levels, so a bit like you I would be in panic mode. BUT truthfully sometimes they DO rise, and you can't change it any which way. What I hated the most was that any joy I hoped to have with a BFP was ruined by "BF?" factor- I just wish I could have felt happy, even a tiny bit happy, instead of petrified and anxious.
    I can imagine you must be emotionally and mentally drained completely. I think that is why it is worth asking now about possible testing of the lining/embryo for this cycle- because it may just provide new answers that mean you can move forward to your dream.
    But with any luck this embryo will have shot numbers through the roof and the whole investigation concept will be forgotten.
    (((HUGS CLEM)))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude View Post
    Hey sweetie, have you in my thoughts. 2WW is rotten, but waiting to see if HcG will rise brings waiting to a whole new torture. I am a 'once burnt twice shy' sceptic about HcG levels, so a bit like you I would be in panic mode. BUT truthfully sometimes they DO rise, and you can't change it any which way. What I hated the most was that any joy I hoped to have with a BFP was ruined by "BF?" factor- I just wish I could have felt happy, even a tiny bit happy, instead of petrified and anxious.
    I can imagine you must be emotionally and mentally drained completely. I think that is why it is worth asking now about possible testing of the lining/embryo for this cycle- because it may just provide new answers that mean you can move forward to your dream.
    But with any luck this embryo will have shot numbers through the roof and the whole investigation concept will be forgotten.
    (((HUGS CLEM)))
    Thanks heaps fortitude i've got an app on thursday to see the FS so I'm going to go through everything with her then. If this is another chemical, then its 3 in a row so def warrants some more investigation, which i think she'll be happy to do.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Clem - I am keeping positive that your numbers have doubled by your next BT!

Dancing - Sorry to hear about the spotting. There is nothing worse than getting your usual AF pains/signs so close to BT day. I can usually feel my AF pains about 2 days after transfer, so I usually have the 2WW to 'get over it' and look forward to another cycle. I'm still hoping one time it will be different and I get my BFP!

Lib - Sheesh! I hope everything is ok! When I was about 18, I went to the hospital twice within 6 months due to the most excruciating pain I have ever had. They thought it was my apendix, but an u/s showed it was a burst ovarian cyst and the fluid had seeped into my pelvic area. I hope you feel better soon!

emmylou - Wow! So many injections and tablets! I think I become more of a needle-phobe with each cycle I do

everyone else I've missed!

AFM - It was my birthday yesterday, but it wasn't a joyous occassion. I know that 26 doesn't seem old to some of you, but to me it is just another reminder that I am another year older and still childless. Coming up to the 3yr TTC mark doesn't help either
    I was also struck down with a tummy bug or something. Sorry for TMI, but it feels like a mix between the runs and constipation. I didn't feel well enough to go out anywhere yesterday, but I was determined to try, but once I started walking around I had to tell DH that I couldn't do it and needed to go home.

I got a suprise call from the Science Director at my clinic the other day inviting us to come speak with him on Thursday about our past cycles and embryo's. I think my clinic has gotten sick of me asking about getting help for NK Cells
    I also got in contact with my pre IVF FS and explained everything to her. She said that she is more than happy to prescribe me prednisolone to treat for NK Cells as she went through my lap and d&c report from last year which showed no white blood cells present...umm...what???
    She said "I'm not sure if this is sufficient information to exclude NK cells, but there were no white blood cells seen"

What does that mean?

DH and I are getting our Karyotpe bloods done on Thursday aswell, so hopefully it will give us some answers. I am also getting antibodies and antiphospholipid (whatever that is) testing done.

I'm still super anxious about my embies thawing though. I still can't believe there is a day 3! Def bringing it up with the director on Thurs!

Sorry for the long me post!
    Last edited by Disney Baby; 23-07-2012 at 17:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ROLL CALL

Limbo Land
    Amps
    LKeith
    KandP
    Sariele
    Emmylou81
    Zakmick
    MsJo

Waiting for AF
    Princess of hearts
    Wunsi
    lilbabysteps
    Lackers
    Franniesplace

Tracking

Pill Popping
    Tiggerfields
    Lynlee
    Eaglegirl
    Lillystar

Sniffing

Jabbing
    MrsJaguar - Lucrin + Puregon
    Lynlee - Lucrin
    Angel382 - ??

Peoniesarepretty - Puregon
    Luckyme1
    KDSD- Lucrin

Sniffing & Jabbing

EPU
    greenapple - 23/07

ET
    Lib77 - 21/7
    Bubs4kylee - 19/7
    Mumtochris - 21/7

FET
    Fortitude - about 20/7
    b4us - 1/8
    Lee80 - 20/7

TWW
    Gstef
    Dancingbutterfly
    ClementineGrace

Hugs needed this time

1xbabyplease
    Ngaiz

Graduates

Kmvw
    Rachael3
    Arli

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! Bubhub is back! Had problems getting on for 2 days and this morning I had news to share! I woke up this morning and thought how ironic that now I'm dreaming I got my period, went to the loo and tada! AF is here. Wasn't expecting it for ages, we only got back to zero hcg from the ectopic less than 2 weeks ago!

So excited, so we are on cd1 now heading for natural FET 5dpo, so by my calculations we should be doing BT about 18/8. Back on the rollercoaster for round #2. Can't believe how excited i am about that...

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's good to finally post back in here and feel like I fit in.. On day 2 of my lucrin shots Hopefully AF comes on time next week.. Then on day 3 will be starting on gonal-f... It's so good to have started.. Thought I would be a wuss when it came to actually jabbing myself but it's easy.. No probs at all.. DH loads it up for me which is helpful of him.. Think he just loves watching me stab myself lol..

Sorry haven't been on for a while so haven't caught up with where everyone is at.. Hope all is going well for everyone.. If not, I'm sorry to hear and send u loads of hugs..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yay frannies place and kds , it feels so much better when you are actually doing something rather than waiting!!!

Disney, that great that they are investigating and taking it all seriously. I really hope they can give you some answers. I'll be looking at doing the same thing.

I’m waiting, waiting. AF still hasn’t shown up (just pesky spotting which i’ve had since the transfer, could be the progesterone). I’m waiting for them to call and say that the HCG has fallen or hasn’t gone up enough. I just want to get this cycle with and on to the next.
    Last edited by Clementine Grace; 24-07-2012 at 11:49.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope you ladies don't mind me re-posting. I think mine was the last one before BH had difficulties.
    Hi ladies!

Clem - I am keeping positive that your numbers have doubled by your next BT!

Dancing - Sorry to hear about the spotting. There is nothing worse than getting your usual AF pains/signs so close to BT day. I can usually feel my AF pains about 2 days after transfer, so I usually have the 2WW to 'get over it' and look forward to another cycle. I'm still hoping one time it will be different and I get my BFP!

Lib - Sheesh! I hope everything is ok! When I was about 18, I went to the hospital twice within 6 months due to the most excruciating pain I have ever had. They thought it was my apendix, but an u/s showed it was a burst ovarian cyst and the fluid had seeped into my pelvic area. I hope you feel better soon!

emmylou - Wow! So many injections and tablets! I think I become more of a needle-phobe with each cycle I do

everyone else I've missed!

AFM - It was my birthday yesterday, but it wasn't a joyous occassion. I know that 26 doesn't seem old to some of you, but to me it is just another reminder that I am another year older and still childless. Coming up to the 3yr TTC mark doesn't help either
    I was also struck down with a tummy bug or something. Sorry for TMI, but it feels like a mix between the runs and constipation. I didn't feel well enough to go out anywhere yesterday, but I was determined to try, but once I started walking around I had to tell DH that I couldn't do it and needed to go home.

I got a suprise call from the Science Director at my clinic the other day inviting us to come speak with him on Thursday about our past cycles and embryo's. I think my clinic has gotten sick of me asking about getting help for NK Cells
    I also got in contact with my pre IVF FS and explained everything to her. She said that she is more than happy to prescribe me prednisolone to treat for NK Cells as she went through my lap and d&c report from last year which showed no white blood cells present...umm...what???
    She said "I'm not sure if this is sufficient information to exclude NK cells, but there were no white blood cells seen"

What does that mean?

DH and I are getting our Karyotpe bloods done on Thursday aswell, so hopefully it will give us some answers. I am also getting antibodies and antiphospholipid (whatever that is) testing done.

I'm still super anxious about my embies thawing though. I still can't believe there is a day 3! Def bringing it up with the director on Thurs!

Sorry for the long me post!

Clem - I hope you get a lovely suprise when they call you with results
    If things aren't looking so good (God forbid) would you be going straight into another cycle or look into more testing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    Yay! Bubhub is back! Had problems getting on for 2 days and this morning I had news to share! I woke up this morning and thought how ironic that now I'm dreaming I got my period, went to the loo and tada! AF is here. Wasn't expecting it for ages, we only got back to zero hcg from the ectopic less than 2 weeks ago!

So excited, so we are on cd1 now heading for natural FET 5dpo, so by my calculations we should be doing BT about 18/8. Back on the rollercoaster for round #2. Can't believe how excited i am about that...

Yah - what a nice surprise franniesplace!
    xx