Closed Thread
Page 128 of 256 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thread's very quiet... hope everyone is okay.

Two weeks tomorrow til my CD 21 bloods and collecting Lucrin...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (23-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies!

I have been MIA this last month while waiting to do our 2nd IVF cycle, having to take off a month because of OHSS, but I have been trying to catch up with everyone.

Sorry about your HCG results Clem but hopefully it will continue to rise and surprise you!

Dancing, I know it's hard when AF surprises you when you are trying to have your hopes up, hang in there.

Hope everyone else is doing well! DH and I have TTC on our own this month since we are labeled "undetermined infertility" we decided to try. AF is scheduled to come on Wednesday so I took an early pregnancy test and it was negative . So, now I am just ready for her to come and get the show on the road for this month!! Lol

Since I had OHSS last month FS recommended we only put one embrie in which was fine with me. But I have 15 frozen this time and he said it is up to us if we put one again or two this time. I am very scared of multiples but willing to take that chance. I feel for those of you who have done this many, many, many times. We started fertility meds in January and have only done IVF once and I personally cannot fathom how much more my heart will break if I get another call with a negative BT again so I cannot imagine how you feel.

Also, just wanted some input on what you ladies think about keeping everything a secret from friends and family. EVERYONE knew I did IVF last month (which I didn't care too much for) but only my 2 best friends and our parents know we are doing it again this month. I just tell people we are trying on our own for now and don't know when we are doing it again. I feel bad because I know people just care but it's so hard to tell everyone every little step that I am doing...I think it stresses me out more. Another reason is that I would like to wait until I am 12 weeks when I do get pregnant to tell everyone. Am I over-reacting?

Thanks and wishing the best to all of you!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LKeith For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (23-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Oh my gosh, so much has happened in such a short time. I couldnt get onto BH yesterday

Firstly Clem, I am so sorry. I know that place you are right now. All I can say is hang in there as best you can. I agree with the other girls, time for some harder questions for the FS. It could be something very obvious and simple, like a blood flow issue to the placenta.
    We are going to do PGS on our embies now. I dont know if I have an egg issue, but we definitely have a sperm issue - using frozen testicular. The FS says icsi overcomes most issues, however, the research also shows poorer results with poorer sperm, so Im thinking there is something amiss there for us.

Dancing - please hang in there. Spotting is common. Something like 30 per cent of women have it and successful pregnancies. And I know you know your body too.

LKeith - my GP gave me some great advice re telling people (she lost her first natural pregnancy to a blighted ovum) - only tell the people you wont mind telling if you have a miscarriage.
    We have been quite open with telling people about our treatment - well people we are close to, but I have to say that the more cycles we do the fewer people we tell.
    On the multiples thing, OHSS can be a very different beast when you do an FET - but can still be very serious. 15 embies is an amazing result, and shows the advantage of being younger! Meshell23 is about the same age as you and she advocated strongly for 2 embies, and had what I thought was a good argument about being young and fit and that being a good reason for 2 embies. I will only transfer 2 now too. But there are risks of course. My clinic gives us info on those risks - birth defects increase significantly etc, but those risks exist for everyone really. GL with the decision.

AFM - well its been a tough couple of days and Im not really sure where I am at. I just need to know when this next period will arrive so we can get started. I cant see a way out of the grief until then. I am trying to look for the positives in this, but being 35 in 2 months has me really scared. I know in my head that that doesnt mean all of a sudden everything will go to ****, but we are so conditioned into "that" age being the bad one. And we now know my body can get pregnant, FWIW I guess. Mostly though I am just sad and need a way forward. Off to the clinic counsellor again I guess.

Fortitude - are you going ok? Well as ok as you can be hun? Been thinking of you lots

xx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SelM22 For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (23-07-2012),LKeith  (23-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Sorry I have been Mia I have been on a weeks holiday Clem I really hope that your numbers rise! Dancing I really hope the spotting is nothing! Fortitude is really is heartbreaking when they don't survive the thaw! This happened to me in January! Sel I hope you feel better soon! I will try and do more
    personals later when I am on th computer! AFM well I am on 7 injections and 15 tablets a day and I have 5 follicles at 13 mm so hopefully epu on Friday or Monday!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to emmylou81 For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (23-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well last night I found myself reeling in pain....worse than any labour pains 😣 and got a lift in the ambulance to the hospital.

They think my ovaries may have been over stimulated and fluid has leveled out into my abdomen. So far uterus and ovaries still look good, no twists. Will have another scan this arvo to check what else is happening.

No bleed so embie is still in there 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi l Keith welcome back

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is terrible lib77 I hope your ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lib77 a "lift" in the ambulance! That is full on. Take care of yourself.

emmylou - really 7 injections and 15 tabs a day! Can I ask why/what for? That must be heading to a record!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lib77 View Post
    Well last night I found myself reeling in pain....worse than any labour pains ������ and got a lift in the ambulance to the hospital.

They think my ovaries may have been over stimulated and fluid has leveled out into my abdomen. So far uterus and ovaries still look good, no twists. Will have another scan this arvo to check what else is happening.

No bleed so embie is still in there ������
    Hope you are ok! that sounds awful. take care of yourself, hope everything is fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sarielle, yay 2 weeks will go fast So when are you looking at EPU?

Dancing? how did you go, i've been crossing my fingers all day for you.

LKeith, sorry you got a negative. Will you wait for your blood test though? That is great that you have so many frosties! I'd love to put 2 back, but my FS won't do it. If you def don't want multiples, maybe you could try a few more cycles with a single transfer. You are very young, so you've prob got a good chance of both taking. It is hard to have cycle after cycle fail, just have to try and get through it as best you can. I think re: telling people, you should only tell who you want to tell. I usually only tell my mum, and my 2 close friends and thats enough for me to have some support, but not to have to report back to 10 people that it didn't work.

SelM22, 35 is still young I hope that AF turns up soon for you, so you can get back into the swing of things. As horrible as it is to go through, at least the one consolation of miscarriage is that you know your body is capable of getting pregnant (thats what i tell myself anyway) so if you did it once, you can do it again. Will you do a full stim cycle?

Emmylou, wow your EPU came up fast! Fingers crossed for lots of good eggies

AFM - Meh, horrible day. I'm so over all these failed cycles. Had a big chat with DP and we've agreed that i'm going to give up work in december for a year to concentrate on the IVF. Tiny bit of spotting this morning, but i think its actually from the pessaries because i've had it since before the transfer. Still have the bitter taste in my mouth and sore, swollen boobies. I don't have any cramping or anything at all, it doesn't feel like AF is on the way, though i'm sure it will turn up in the next day or two. BT tom to see what the HCG is doing, but i'm betting that its either stalled or dropped. Have an app with my FS on thursday to see what we chance for the next transfer.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

LKeith  (24-07-2012)