Closed Thread
Page 127 of 256 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks girls for all your kind words. You are right, there is a pattern so something is wrong. I feel like we're just wasting embryo's. The thought of more tests and waittng for results is awful, i am so exhausted by all of this. I feel like today i'll just never be able to carry a baby, i think its just all worn me down. I'm not going to get my hopes up, i'm sure this one won't work out. I don't know how I'm going to face work tomorrow.

I hope that you are all doing well and we see some more BFP's very soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Should I be feeling cramps the day after ET?? I don't really get cramps and these are rather constant. I find it sore to bend or get up and down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So sorry clementine, I hope you find the answer you're looking for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lib77, I would call your nurse and ask the question.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default OHSS beofre Egg Collection?

Hi all,

Clemm- I'm so sorry to hear that things aren't going as planned. I will say a prayer for you tonight and hopeful things will work out xxx

I have a question for you all. I have been on the hormones for about 6 days I go for my first BT 2m. I have ok so far I have actually felt very calm and happy emotionally. Occasionally I have had a bit of ovary pain like the type you get around natural ovaulation but nothing major.

Today I have felt very yucky. I have had some mild diaherra and a bit of abdominal pain. I dont know if that OHSS. We had a few people over last night and I had a 1/4 of a cup of white wine (lol I never drink so that was huge) and a mix of richy foods. My abs are hurting a bit as well but I also did a yoga fitness class yesterday morning which involved aerobics, yoga and weights. So I dont know if Im feeling like this from the food, the wine, the exercise or the hormones. I'm reallly worried that they are going to cancel the cycle especially since I've come this far. Any thoughts? Should I call the FN or Doctor?

Thanks.
    POH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clem - hugs x Its really hard the waiting. I have everything crossed for you.

POH - Its def worth giving FS a call. I did get some nausea, headaches and aching before epu due to the jabbing. Fx let us know how you go.

AFM - well the spotting has started this is the usual pattern for me for AF while on progesterone. Will still go for BT in the morning but 90% sure we are out.

Devastated but taking the positive that we can book a holiday and I can take some time to lose weight and get my head back in right place. Doesnt compare to a baby but at least something to look forward to x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps POH drink a heap of water take some panadol and try lying down (couch princess). I remember FN telling me this at some point!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lib - hopefully just bubs snuggling in trying to find a comfy spot!

POH - I don't think you can get OHSS before EPU as it is only triggered by the presence of HCG (either from the trigger shot or from a pregnancy). It might be something you ate, or it might just be the drugs starting to kick in. As stimming wears on you do start to feel a bit more full/uncomfortable. OR the yoga may have caused you to twist an ovary, which is a risk and is why they say not to do strenuous exercise during stims. I think that would be quite painful though.
    Last edited by peoniesarepretty; 22-07-2012 at 16:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear DB. Will keep hoping for you, as spotting is quite common.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (23-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Clem - hugs x Its really hard the waiting. I have everything crossed for you.

POH - Its def worth giving FS a call. I did get some nausea, headaches and aching before epu due to the jabbing. Fx let us know how you go.

AFM - well the spotting has started this is the usual pattern for me for AF while on progesterone. Will still go for BT in the morning but 90% sure we are out.

Devastated but taking the positive that we can book a holiday and I can take some time to lose weight and get my head back in right place. Doesnt compare to a baby but at least something to look forward to x
    Sorry dancing but don't give up hope till you see what the bt is doing tom.Spotting is vert common. I had bleeding last time and hcg was rising, this time i don't really have much at all and hcg is lower so you just never know.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (23-07-2012)