Closed Thread
Page 126 of 256 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Clem - I'm sorry. But as you said, it IS early - there is still hope. How was the progesterone level?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Oh Clem - I'm sorry. But as you said, it IS early - there is still hope. How was the progesterone level?
    Thanks peonies, i forget i think she said it was 50, she said progesterone was fine. I know it won't end well, low hcg never does. Last time it too ages to go down too so i had to wait 2 months between transfers. sucks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Just an update from me, pretty sure we're out hcg is only 40. We tested two days early, but this is exactly the same as last time. I know that low hcg hardly ever ends well, retest on tuesday but i'll bet it won't have risen enough. Our FN said it could go either way, but we're not very hopeful. groundhog day. Am gutted, i hate being teased like this every time, it sucks.
    I'm so sorry to hear that Clem. Sorry to be dense, but I actually thought an hcg of 40 is pretty good for an early BT? I've heard of ladies having a BT a couple of days earlier and getting hcg levels in the 20s, and being really happy about it... But then, what do I know? I hope that it doubles before your next BT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear that Clem. Sorry to be dense, but I actually thought an hcg of 40 is pretty good for an early BT? I've heard of ladies having a BT a couple of days earlier and getting hcg levels in the 20s, and being really happy about it... But then, what do I know? I hope that it doubles before your next BT.
    Thanks Sariele. They like it to be at least 100, the higher the number, the higher the probability of it being viable. This happened last time, 2nd beta was 150, then 3rd was 300 so it was doubling then it stopped at around 390. Low beta is usually not a good sign. A miracle could happen, but i doubt it. I think we'll just count ourselves as out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Clem, so sorry it's not better news this time. I know how hard it is when you just want a simple yes or no! And more waiting... I'm really hoping for you it's better next test. And we'll all be waiting with you for your next results!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clem - they like it to be over 100 by the date they would normally schedule a BT for. Yours was early, so it doesn't need to be that high yet. It could double every day at this point and be over 150 by Tuesday (the original date you should have had a BT). My first beta was 180 and they remarked that it was high for so early on. It is a good sign your progesterone is up.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Sariele  (22-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sariele. They like it to be at least 100, the higher the number, the higher the probability of it being viable. This happened last time, 2nd beta was 150, then 3rd was 300 so it was doubling then it stopped at around 390. Low beta is usually not a good sign. A miracle could happen, but i doubt it. I think we'll just count ourselves as out.
    Okay. Well that totally sucks then. I guess it's better to prepare yourself for that outcome, but I truly hope you get better news than last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Am gutted, i hate being teased like this every time, it sucks.
    ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))((((((((((((HUGS))))))) ))))((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))
    What can I say? Other than I know exactly how you feel, and that feeling is heartbreaking depair, frustration, fear and anger. "Why me?"
    You are right, low Hcg is a nasty cruel trick.
    I really really really hope it increases on Tuesday. You never know right?
    You are in my thoughts.

Just thinking, based on your history perhaps now is the time to insist you get some testing organised to see why this is happening? Perhaps they can check the embyro to find out if it is it the embryo? Or perhaps it is something to do with the lining? Is it NK cells? How was your progesterone? After your heartbreaking history I think it's time to investigate it more thoroughly. Hopefully all will increase and turn out brilliantly and the tests won't be needed.

Again:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree with Fortitude. Clem - I really really hope this works out this time. But if it doesn't, this is a repetitive theme for you - implantation occurs and pregnancy begins, but it ends quickly. Why? There might be something going on with your lining, or with antibodies or NK cells. Perhaps your body is trying to fight off the pregnancy. Or perhaps it's a vital nutrient that could be easily fixed. Who knows? But there could definitely a pattern emerging. (hopefully not!) And why should you have to keep going through the same heartbreaking thing when it could be investigated & addressed?

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    bubs4kylee and mum2chris sending masses of sticky vibes your way.

peonies - lol I have visions of you tucking in to a huge tray of bbq'd meat! Enjoy

Jaandaw - I hope all your levels are looking good in a few days. Sucks not getting all the info you want/need though.

Clementine - I'm so sorry honey. That's exactly what happened to me four times, but with natural conceptions. They ran every test under the SUN on us - has your FS mentioned doing extra testing on you? As the other girls said it certainly does look like further investigation may be warranted. That said I do hope you just have a slow starter there, but understand you wanting to count yourself out rather than torture yourself with hope.

AFM - out of our 7 day 1 embies we now have 4 that are on track with 8 cells, and 3 that are a bit slow with 6 cells. If we get 2 to hatching blast I'll be happy - we will know Tuesday. So much waiting...