Closed Thread
Page 125 of 255 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135175225 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mum to chris, i would not stress about the pineapple juice at all. And there is no way you pushed the embie out. As my FN says, think of it as a strawberry seed in a jam sandwich, it's not going to fall out. Tww is the hardest part, hope you can manage the crazies ok. it's a tough time! Try to do lots of nice things for yourself.

Jaandaw, congrats on being pupo! Sorry that one of your embies didn't survive, hope this little one is the lucky one. That FS shouldn't have said that, i'm pretty sure its standard protocol to give progesterone. That would be very difficult to have a different FS every time. I always have my FS and for my last transfer she was OS so i had a different one and they rang me to ask me if i was ok with that.

Sariele, zombies, sounds like an exhausting dream! I'm glad they weren't coming at you armed with pens of puregon and gonal f

Dancing, no af, sounds promising? You are so good not poas! I just can not resist. When are you doing your BT, i hope we both get good news.

Franniesplace, wow zombies too, must be those ivf drugs messing with us all

I'm wide awake because i had a yukky headache and a huge nap this afternoon.

No more bleeding except that tiny bit this morning. I don't feel like AF is on the way, but who knows with this roller coaster! Bt in the morning (which is 2 days early) so at least we can see what the hcg is doing. i have a feeling that if its there, it won't be high enough so we'll have to do a retest in a few days. I hate this part its so hard, but i just have to try and think that what is meant to be will be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all

Blood test and ultrasound went ok, then a friend made me stress about the number of follicles they found by being really insistent about asking about the number. It's my day 4 ultrasound and they found 4 and three little ones.

The nurse said it's looking good, FS was delighted with my results but I'm stressed that's not enough, especially with my low amh. I'm really annoyed my friend was there asking about the number otherwise I wouldn't have thought about it. She is having her cycle at the same time as me but this is her tenth and DE, whereas this is my first.

Personally I think she is a bit crazy about the whole thing so I'm definitely going to steer clear of her during this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clem I am going that your bleed was just irritation! Come on little bubba stick!!

I BT tomorrow morning. Never got this far yet... I will poas tomorrow morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck dancingbutterfly, let us know how you go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for being so supportive, and thankyou Fortitude for such a kind offer. I think we'll be ok until tomoz, (first BT), that said, if Progesterone is found to be low tomorrow I'll be so angry!!!

Good luck everyone, I look forward to hearing how you go with your bloods Clementine Grace, fingers firmly crossed!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jaandaw For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (22-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mumtochris, I hope it goes well. I had the most freaky dreams last night, could of been the trigger hormones playing with my head, but geez my brain was on overdrive.

Clem, I hope it was just your body telling you to relax and rest up.

Fortitude, sorry to hear your frosty didn't make it.

Good luck to the rest of you, hope you are all going and coping well in your various stages.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tj79 For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (22-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fortitiude - I'm so sorry about your embie. What a disappointment. Great that you can go right into a stim cycle though. Best of luck!

Clem - good luck today for your BT. Will be hanging out to hear how you go. I think no matter what, you will need another BT in a few days. They like to check it is rising. A first result on its own means nothing - it's how it rises that matters). all is well for you.

bubs4kylee and mumtochris - congrats on being PUPO!! Wishing you lots of . I'd heard that laughing after transfer was good for helping implantation. I watch comedies (and a topless Gosling *drool*) after my ET last time. I think happy mum makes for happy bub.

Hi to everyone else! I had a great day yesterday. I am feeling a bit guilty and worried that I had too much to drink. It wasn't that much, but it was more than a few and I feel bad having more than 2 or 3 drinks while stimming. Do you honestly think it matters? Hopefully all the vitamins & anti-oxidants I've been on can negate it. And it was wine, so that anti-oxidants anyway, right? (she says hopefully) BT & scan tomorrow morning.
    My friend won the meat raffle at the pub yesterday - so funny. And they were staying the night here, so put the meat tray in our fridge and naturally left without it this morning. So now we have a massive tray of meat in the fridge!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (22-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me again. I just wanted to share this post from a great blog I found, by an American FS in NYC. He has many interesting posts, so I hope it helps someone ... I've been really enjoying reading through it. This one really helped me understand why progesterone can be low with IVF.
    And jaandaw - hopefully it will put your mind at rest a little bit. I think if you ovulate on your own without the IVF meds, then hopefully the corpus luteum will make sufficient progesterone by itself.
    http://infertilityblog.blogspot.com....o-for-ivf.html

12. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (22-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jaandaw are you doing a natural fet? If you have a regular cycle and no spotting during your luteal phase they won't give you progesterone support. I've done 3 natural fets, last being successful. I also had my progesterone level checked during the tww. They do work, good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just an update from me, pretty sure we're out hcg is only 40. We tested two days early, but this is exactly the same as last time. I know that low hcg hardly ever ends well, retest on tuesday but i'll bet it won't have risen enough. Our FN said it could go either way, but we're not very hopeful. groundhog day. Am gutted, i hate being teased like this every time, it sucks.