Closed Thread
Page 120 of 256 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2551
    Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope2487 View Post
    Hi ladies!

I've been reading along and was about to join in but had yet to have time to post. I'be just started my 4th cycle (3rd FET) and have a question I was hoping anyone could help with.

I'm currently CD 14 and went for BT this morning, I never ovulate before cd16 so wasnt expecting much from my phone call....only to be called to say they're canceling my cycle as I've shown no signs of ovulation! I have had no known issues with ovulation in the past apart from cycles ranging 28-32 days. Has anyone had a FET cancelled and if so can I ask what reason you were given? I asked why but the fn said that the FS has decided to cancel and to reevaluate at the end of the month. I've since done an OPK at home tonight and it's showing a faint line which usually means I'm about 3 days away from o grrrr just at a loss really.

Good luck to everyone jabbing hoping those follies are growing nice and steadily, to all you tww girls I am sending you all sticky thoughts
    Wow, reading along and had to jump in here. I can't believe they cancelled, your only CD14!!

Has FS been conducting US at the same time- is your lining thickening?

What did the FN say when you said you never ovulate before CD16?

Why I ask this, as my when I ovulate it's all over the place- no norm( from
    CD 11- upwards). Last cycle with a BFP (m/c though, nothing to do with late ovulation ) in the end I was BTing every second day, I think I ended up around 10 bts( pin cushion).

I ovulated at around 45 days can't remember the exact number but it was phenomenal and I thought it would never happen and FS just kept saying- hang in there. It was in the April/may thread. He was right.

Our bodies do crazy things when it's being watched, look at the women on here wanting their Af's- the witch doesn't show on time, just to show she is control.

Does your clinic open on weekends? I would call them and tell them what's happening. And ask for a BT & US (my clinic emails BT request form) I would keep testing, take photos if need to,(OPK's give me false readings sometimes) If you are right and you ovulate in 3 days, depending of the age of your embie you still would be able to transfer, and there is still time to defrost whatever way your clinic defrosts.

I'm just really surprised, your FS has done this..

Thanks
    Reviews
    No rush.... Easy for them to say. Def call back and tell them you O day 16.... I would demand another BT!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (20-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope2487 View Post
    Thanks dancing!

Nope nothing just that " your bloods are still at baseline so the FS has decided to cancel your cycle & get bloods day 24 to see if you can ovulate on your own" I asked why but got told the same thing plus "your embryos are safe in the freezer for another month so there's no rush" grrr I'm so frustrated,confused & upset.

I might call again in the morning & ask for more info they just made it seem so normal to cancel, its only once I got over the shock I really started to question it.
    I wouldn't be accepting that. No rush, who are they to say that? You could be going way next month? They can't just make a decision like that, i'd be ringing tom and asking to speak to the FS if they are around, they really should explain it better.

I really hate hearing stuff like they, they dismiss it like its getting a tooth filled, it's your life they are mucking around with.

Zakmick is offline Can't change the past, but we can learn from it to make us stronger and move forward!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy 🎂 Birthday Peonies!!

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree Hope, call the clinic and push them. It's your thousands of dollars and dearest dreams they are playing with so they can bl00dy well pull their fingers out and keep testing you! Fruckers...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (20-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies Soooo Much it means so much to be able to come on here and have people understand...my biggest problem is sticking up for myself & when I'm shocked I just go silent...

I surely think that cd14 shouldn't be raising alarms! I'm going to demand at least another BT Monday and will see from there...I just feel less stupid for being so shocked and crushed after hearing from you lovely fellow ivf'ers

Zakmik- my clinic doesn't do US during FET cycles but my lining is always 9mm or thicker at transfer which they say is a good thing! But I might def take pics..I also find OPKs unreliable but usually get no line if nothing's happening at all.

As for the "there's no rush" it drives me insane! My clinic is soooo annoying cos I'm 24 they always bring up the "you've got plenty of time" excuse when ever they like or as the nurse last month when I asked what else we could look into who said "you know we can't guarantee that there's even a baby in your frozen embryos - or that you'll even get a pregnancy" why thank you little miss optimism!

I shall call them tomorrow even thought they're only ther till 11am and hope for some answers

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope2487 For This Useful Post:

Zakmick  (20-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope dont feel silly at all!!!! Its hard to stand up for yourself when all your emotions are involved xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope darling, Im sorry about that. I think you need to advocate for yourself too. Im an Adelaide girl, who has been with two clinics, only if you are comfortable can you tell me who you are with and which FS. Just use abbreviations if you like.
    Im with repromed now. With BR.
    I might be able to help with some advice - or maybe not!

Hang in there. I do think you might be getting the raw end of the stick because of your age. And that is BS because regardless you have a fertility issue, or you wouldnt be doing IVF etc, and not being able to conceive is painful regardless of your age.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks dancing and selm22. It's so hard to say what you want especially when the nurses are lovely yet rushed all the time.
    Sel - I'm at flinders with SS, they're really friendly but ever so conservative especially because of my age they don't like to add anything unnecessary- which I get - but your right I want a baby too and always knew I'd have trouble having a baby and I dare say everyone's disappointment each month sucks regardless of age. I'd starting discussing with my DH about moving to repromed it's just that bit further from home & work but may be what we need especially if I can't get a decent answer in regards to this cycle. Im so sorry about your m/c and d&c you poor thing - your so sweet to be so kind and comforting to others when you've had a shocking day so THANKYOU.

Thankyou all you've helped but my mind at ease and given me the confidence to ask for more info :-D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope - I understand about going silent when shocked. I can't believe they couldn't give you a better clearer answer. Sometimes I think that because the nurses see this all day everyday it all becomes mundane for them and they forget the emotional roller coaster we are on. I hope you get some answers soon. I also ovulate all over the place too. Just because you are young doesn't mean they can say awful things like "there's no rush". This journey is hard enough without inconsiderate obnoxious people!