Closed Thread
Page 12 of 255 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    KS09- So sorry you've been delayed. I cant believe you need a police check. Whats the rationale for that? Im in WA and we dont need a police check.

Clem Grace: Yay for 3 more days! Not long now I havent been on clexane but a friend of mine was and she didnt have any side effects from it. Do you have a clotting issue??

SO sorry to hear Franniesplace I followed the may/jine thread and was sad to hear your news. for better news on your next cycle.

AFM- Jabbing away gonal f 50- day 4 of injections. Bloods on Friday.

Theres going to be lots of BFPs this months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks peoniesarepretty for added me back to roll call.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by franniesplace View Post
    Hi ladies,

Some familiar names from may/June in here. We just got confirmation today that our first cycle was not a bfn but a definite biochemical. Now waiting for my hcg level to return to zero so we can go with our first FET probably in July sometime.

I'd like to join this thread! Could someone pop me into limbo land for now?
    Just had the same thing happen. So hugs, it sure is hard isn't it? BT today revealed everything is back to baseline thankfully. We will be having a FET in July.
    What are your plans in July? Stim cycle? Frosty?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I think I finally have AF now. Yay. I think the HCG finally dropped back to nothing (only 5 weeks after m/c), and my body is now ridding itself of anything it was hanging onto. Weird to be so happy about AF.

So the mission now is, healthy as possible and wait for the next one & it's all systems go.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Peonies, so glad af turned up for you. The waiting for it sucks! What's the next move for you? I forget, did you have any frosties?

On a side note, only two more days of levlen. I hate it! Makes me so mega cranky and I have 3 massive blind pimples. Grrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    No frosties ... so another stim cycle when next AF arrives. Hopefully the timing is good as I don't want to have EPU on my b'day. That would suck.

I have 2 massive blind pimples! Except they're very red so not quite as blind as you'd expect. And I don't even have a drug to blame. What is Levlen? Is it a BCP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hope you get some frosties this time. I guess if you had epu on your bday, at least you'd have good drugs on ur bday? I'd love some more of whatever they gave me! Liquid valium I think

Yeah the pill, I'm usually on brenda but ran out. Without fail levlen gives me these massive, very painful blind pimples. Yuk!

Please fertility gods, get us ALL pregnant this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do antagonist cycles, so don't need any pill at all. Just start jabbing on cycle day 2 and we're away.

I hope to get frosties this time too! I was in a lot of pain actually after EPU last time, later that day and the following day. I think it might be because I had surgery to have fibroids removed last year. I was glad my EPU was a Friday, so I had the weekend to recover. Also my FS said he had to do a bit of poking around, as I had several follies that didn't want to release eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had our info sess today and counselling session.. Got alot of info all in a few hours.. Learnt that prices have gone up That sux!! But learnt what to expect..
    We will be on lucrin from approx day 21 of next cycle (roughly July 23) the level will be 10.. Then once august cycle starts I'll be on gonal f 150... So looking at roughly EPU on aug 17 and ET on aug 20. Suppose to be 2 day transfers but if falls over weekend them they do 3 day ones.. Obviously it changes if they think it needs be..
    Itll be a SET so fingers crossed it works.. Approx Preg test will be 31stAug. Exciting but scary knowing the timeline.. Can't wait to start!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to all the familiar name and pleas to meet u to the other!
    I'm doing another long down reg cycle this time. Not using my frostie, saving for later cos of my low AMH. Had just started to feel great again but now I'm back on Synarel and feel like poop! TGIF!!! Feel like I need to sleep all day. Good news is that during my TWW I'm one 3 weeks holiday to move on to our new house! That should keep me occupied!

I have a BT on Tuesday 19th. AF arrived yesterday.

Xx