Closed Thread
Page 119 of 255 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy birthday darling Peonie!! Hope you had a amazing day x

Clem dont be so hard on yourself! Its scary and given everything you have been through under standable! I am also avoiding get togethers this weekend. Self preservation x

Sariele I wish I had done the pregnyl testing now! What brand do you buy?

Disney I have some day 3 embies. The scientists grew mine overnight and transferred. I have one hopefully snuggling in right now Seems strange they didnt tell you they froze one though! Whens transfer?

Fortitude hooray!!! Not long x

Tiggerfields good work! Grow little embies

Kandp Its so frustrating playing the waiting game. I feel they should invent a needle to kickstart AF so we dont have to wait for her! Ohhh lets us know about the dermologica I have shiny oily skin going on and keen to find something to help!

Mumtochris how are you??? Hope today was much more relaxing xxx

Hi everyone else and Happy Friday whoot whoot!!!

11dp3dt today.... AF is due and I am soooo scared!!!!!!!! still not here but I have lots of pokey pulling feelings going on. To poas or not....

6 days after pregnyl?!?!?
    Chances of false positive?! What do you think cycle buddies

In the meantime.... Has anyone been to see Mad Mike? I am hanging out to go lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Hi, I'm doing my Ivf in Canberra too, which clinic? I'm at Genea.

Is it normal to start to feel a bit achy in the ovary area?
    Yes! Those drugs super activate your ovaries. Where are you up to in your cycle?

TTC bubba #1 through IVF

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Hi, I'm doing my Ivf in Canberra too, which clinic? I'm at Genea.

Is it normal to start to feel a bit achy in the ovary area?
    Hi Luckyme, yep normal for sure. I was very achy for the 2-3 days before EPU and needed Panadol. I'm at Genea too, in Sydney

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Disney, i can understand your frustration, it sucks when you feel misinformed and they didn't tell you everything. Are you transferring two? Could you just transfer the 3 day and then next time transfer the blastie? Or will they grow the 3 day out. Lots of people had had success with 3 day transfers, a lot of comes down to luck. You aren't over reacting though, i'd be the same, the clinic should have been keeping you in the loop.

Lucky, yup it is normal i think. You're doing a full stim cycle aren't you? This thread moves so fast i can't remember where everyone is up to. Your ovaries start to feel really full/achy/heavy especially towards the end. If it gets very painful, give the nurses a call. I'm with Genea too
    Peonies, hope you've had a great day and continue to have a great night!

Dancing, you're getting close. I don't know how you've shown so much restraint! hmm i'd say maybe poas, 6 days you'd think the pregnl would be out of your system by now? I'm not really sure about the pregnl.

My poas addict is getting bad! I just did another one and i think its now def a BFP at 7dp5dt (well on the test anyway). BT on sunday to see what the HCG is doing. I'd love for this to be the lucky one, but we'll see. looong way to go so i'm not getting my hopes up just yet, i guess it could still fade or AF could turn up.

DSC_0884.jpg
    Last edited by Clementine Grace; 20-07-2012 at 19:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Well D&C done. A few tears in the clinic. They just came out without meaning too
    Im glad its done, but still sad.
    Now we wait. Til the 22/8 to see the FS again, and for AF, whenever that might be. Not sure.

Doc that did the D&C freaked me out of the procedure when he came to chat about how it went. He went off talking about cycles, miscarriages and outcomes and Im pretty sure inferred we should think about giving up. Also inferred Im old (at 34) so now Im confused because my FS says Im not and that one client he had who is over 40 got there naturally even with her low ovarian reserve, which he then added was lower than mine. I didnt think I had LOR!
    So Im a bit sad. DH said he was just talking generally and Im being negative
    and he didnt say those things! I dont know...
    He then also said if you need and OB...meaning I should think about using him. But why would I need to do that if we should just give up.
    And give up when we've only had one proper cycle where we had d5 embies. And we got pregnant from that, but it went pear shaped?
    Then he said he wasnt sure why we would want to do PGS so soon.
    Perhaps I was more affected by the drugs than I thought.
    Makes me realise that I am with the right FS!

Have any of you lovely girls done PGD/PGS?
    What were your results like in terms of normal embies?

Happy birthday peonies.
    Good luck girls and my heart goes out to those with the dreaded news.

Hang in there everyone, Im trying.

DH has brought me dinner, so best go!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    SelM, you poor thing, hope you get some rest tonight.

That Dr sounds very old fashioned and he shouldn't have been telling you that stuff right after you've had a D&C!! I'm 31 and my clinic keep telling me i'm still very young and won't have any trouble, so 34 isn't much older. At your age, you still have a very good chance of falling pregnant!

As awful is it is, you do know that your body can get pregnant, so that is a good sign that you can do it again with the right emby.

Take care of yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

I've been reading along and was about to join in but had yet to have time to post. I'be just started my 4th cycle (3rd FET) and have a question I was hoping anyone could help with.

I'm currently CD 14 and went for BT this morning, I never ovulate before cd16 so wasnt expecting much from my phone call....only to be called to say they're canceling my cycle as I've shown no signs of ovulation! I have had no known issues with ovulation in the past apart from cycles ranging 28-32 days. Has anyone had a FET cancelled and if so can I ask what reason you were given? I asked why but the fn said that the FS has decided to cancel and to reevaluate at the end of the month. I've since done an OPK at home tonight and it's showing a faint line which usually means I'm about 3 days away from o grrrr just at a loss really.

Good luck to everyone jabbing hoping those follies are growing nice and steadily, to all you tww girls I am sending you all sticky thoughts

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big hugs sel xo

TTC bubba #1 through IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope thats really odd!!!! I would push them to keep tracking. I also have long cycles (up to 34 days at times) so O can be up to day 20.
    Is there anything else they said?

TTC bubba #1 through IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks dancing!

Nope nothing just that " your bloods are still at baseline so the FS has decided to cancel your cycle & get bloods day 24 to see if you can ovulate on your own" I asked why but got told the same thing plus "your embryos are safe in the freezer for another month so there's no rush" grrr I'm so frustrated,confused & upset.

I might call again in the morning & ask for more info they just made it seem so normal to cancel, its only once I got over the shock I really started to question it.