Closed Thread
Page 117 of 256 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG, miss a few days and then it takes hours to catch up!!

Hi everyone, congrats on the af's arriving for those who wanted it to, and my thoughts are with yous for those who didn't want AF to arrive. to all the new faces (names) on here, good luck to those who are having transfers, epu's and those who are PUPO. I so hope we get some more BFP's

AFM
    I feel like a pin cushion, been injecting gonal f for a week and started orgalutran two days ago, plus the blood tests and ultrasounds. I'm feeling pretty good, other than a few minor side affects, nothing too dramatic. Have my last blood test and ultrasound today, and epu on Monday. I can't believe it has come along so quickly, but I have already set my mind onto being level headed and already accepted it might not work the first, or second or third etc... times, but my little heart is hoping it does work straight away, but trying so hard not to set my self up for major disappointment, while trying to remain optimistic. I feel like I've got two heads.(looks like it too with the biggest pimple I've ever grown, and and few smaller ones to back it up).

I hope you are all well and everything starts/continues going to plan for all of us

Happy birthday Peonies
    Last edited by Tj79; 20-07-2012 at 07:25.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Happy birthday peonies!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    GStef - huge to you, look after yourself and enjoy your new home. We've put off looking until my DH probation at his new job finishes in December and i CAN'T WAIT until we own a home.

Peonies - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

AFM - STILL waiting for AF. I had some brown spotting over the last 4 days with random cramps, and now nothing - no discolouration at all, no cramps, nada. I'm so unsure this time around because of my cancelled cycle, i don't even know if/when i ovulated. The EPU needs to be before the 15th August, otherwise DH will be at a conference in the Blue Mountains and we'll have to freeze his swimmers. I really want him here for EPU.

I've harnessed all this extra energy i'm getting from the DHEA by starting to run every morning before work - just the treadmill at gym, but i've never been a runner and i'm loving it! I'm getting more pimples too and REALLY oily skin, but i've tried an oil control lotion that seems to counteract the overproduction of sebum and helps stop breakouts - Dermalogica Oil Control. It's not cheap, but i found it for $15 less than the RRP, so i'm happy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lackers View Post
    Sariele - I also don't sleep easily. However I can nap in the day! If you are able to function without much sleep now, that's a good sign! I was concerned before I had my DS how I would cope without sleep as I love my sleep but you just cope because you have to. (and my son was an awful sleeper). When you have a baby, you will be fine. You find a way to get through everyday as there is a little person relying on you and trusts you implicitly! You will be a great mum! xx
    Thank you! I think one of my cats is training me for parenthood; she had me awake from 2:30am to 4:30am last night, scratching at our door and being a PITA. The third time I got up I was going to lock her in the laundry as punishment, but she beat me there; I think she was trying to tell me that there were two poos in the litter tray that needed picking up, cause once I did it she left us alone after that. I hope your DS feels better soon. Some friends of ours have just had their one year old in hospital for five days with a chest infection and pneumonia. Yuck, not good.

Gstef - So sorry hun, it's a crap feeling even when you 99% expect it. I hope you're enjoying your new home anyway, and can start thinking about the next one soon. xx

Clem - Hope the anxious feelings aren't being too hard on you! You asked about my protocol I think? I'm doing a down reg, starting with Lucrin jabs on CD 22 (Aug 8th) and stimming from CD 3 with Gonal-F 225 (up from 125 last cycle!). Then Pregnyl 10,000 trigger, and progesterone pessaries after a 3 Day transfer (if I get that far this time; if we only have one fertilise again it will probably be a Day 1 transfer again! )

mumtochris - So glad you got it all sorted and got to take a break yesterday. Congrats on being PUPO and good luck for the TWW!

Happy birthday peonies!!

I've heard about the acidic thing when I was madly googling last cycle; I remember reading some chick's forum post where she was saying that her last cycle failed because she drank too much pineapple juice so implantation couldn't happen. I don't know how true it is, but I figure that if it was really that dire then the FNs would include it in their post-transfer instructions. After my last transfer, the only instruction I got was "just try to avoid any heavy lifting". Nothing about not raising body temp or anything. Unfortunately I couldn't even avoid the heavy lifting since DH had left and I still had to organise things for the move, but I really don't think it would have made a difference anyway. I certainly didn't have good feelings about "Timmy" surviving to implantation.

Had a wacky dream last night about IVF. I was in the park across from our apartment building, and I was injecting my Gonal-F (just standing around in the open, without swabs or anything). DH was hanging around nearby, and I was stressing to him because I hadn't been injecting Lucrin before AF, and the clinic was closed so I couldn't get any. Then randomly a syringe appeared in my hand with 10 units of clear stuff in it, so I just shrugged and injected it, telling DH that I'd better make sure I get into the clinic ASAP to pick up some more. I'm 18/19 days away from starting and I'm already having bloody dreams about it.
    Last edited by Sariele; 20-07-2012 at 09:52.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick me-me update - we had 100% fert rates and have seven day 1 embies in the lab Grow embies grow!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (20-07-2012),Zakmick  (20-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    Quick me-me update - we had 100% fert rates and have seven day 1 embies in the lab Grow embies grow!
    Fantastic !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerfields View Post
    Wow, what a fabulous result!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sarielle those long reg cycles sound like they would be very exhausting. It's good to be getting into it rather than waiting for months. I really hope that this cycle works out better for you. Haha your cats sound exactly like mine. We are their servants!

I don't know WHAT is wrong with me! Dp wants us to go to a dinner party on sat night with our family who just announced their having a baby (I think it's to celebrate) and I felt bad but I don't don't think I can handle it, these stupid hormones keep making me burst into tears.

I feel really Ungrateful too, I got my bfp but im terrified that by the blood test it will be gone or that the level won't be right. I'm trying my best to stay calm, it's hard though. This whole bloody process is hard!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    I'm trying my best to stay calm, it's hard though. This whole bloody process is hard!
    Damn skippy. I'm having another one of those days where I just don't feel like I'm ever going to get pregnant. Like, it's our typical luck that this will never work for us, even when it does for other people.

Being teary is another good sign though, Clem.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    Damn skippy. I'm having another one of those days where I just don't feel like I'm ever going to get pregnant. Like, it's our typical luck that this will never work for us, even when it does for other people.

Being teary is another good sign though, Clem.
    That is exactly how I feel. Must be in the air today!