Closed Thread
Page 116 of 256 FirstFirst ... 1666106114115116117118126166216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gstef I'm sorry to hear AF came, my heart goes out to you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    GStef - I'm so sorry. Take care darl.

Mumtochris - glad your day finished well & congrats on being PUPO!

Tigger - yes, I was very sore after my EPU too. Not in a OHSS way - just sore because my FS had to really poke around stabbing me, trying to get the eggs out. You will probably be sore tomorrow too, but then it will get better. Rest up.

Clem - yes, antagonist cycle for me. Have a scan & BT on Monday. those follies grow nicely. As for you, just enjoy being pregnant & try not to stress too much. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Silly question time, can I eat pasta sauce while PUPO? I've heard acid in foods isn't good for implantation and tomatoes are acidic aren't they?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Green apple - welcome and good luck on Monday for EPU!  

Clementine - praying for a sticky one this time. I can understand the cautiousness though but am quietly woohoo-ing for you.

Jaandaw- welcome. I'm also having my first natural FET this cycle. It seems almost weird not doing much in an IVF cycle. Good luck too. Do you know when the transfer will be?

Lucky me - welcome too! I too have a DS already (three yrs old). No IVF for him but have found out since TTC number 2 that my amh is very low and husband has low count and motility. The world works in mysterious ways. Good luck! I'm having a FET this cycle. 

Sariele - I also don't sleep easily. However I can nap in the day! If you are able to function without much sleep now, that's a good sign! I was concerned before I had my DS how I would cope without sleep as I love my sleep but you just cope because you have to. (and my son was an awful sleeper). When you have a baby, you will be fine. You find a way to get through everyday as there is a little person relying on you and trusts you implicitly! You will be a great mum! xx

Fortitude and lee80 - best of luck for transfers!!
    Bubs4kylee- good luck!!

Mum2chris - thinking of you. The embies are better inside you!! Stick embies stick!!!

Tigger - that's a good number. Fingers crossed sperm and egg play nice! 

Girlx and Selm22- I never posted in the may/June thread but read it. I'm sorry for your losses. 

Gstef- I'm so sorry hun. 

Hello to everyone else. My DS has been awfully sick this week so stressed about that. Doc said if he's not better by Monday, he needs to have a chest xray to see if it's pneumonia. He has a lung condition anyway which makes him more prone to getting chest infections but hasn't been this sick in months! He's had a fever since sunday and is still having them on/off all week. Poor wee thing. He's a trooper though. Been on antibiotics almost every 3weeks for almost a yr but hadn't been on them for about 2-3 months until this round where we have had 4 straight weeks of antibiotics. Fingers crossed for no xray!

For FETs, does everyone get scans as well as bloods or do some docs just rely on blood test results to determine ovulation? 

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lackers For This Useful Post:

SelM22  (20-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gstef sending you big hugs hunni xxxxx
    That really sucks.

TTC bubba #1 through IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mumtochris I say yes! I have heard that hot tomatoes are good for fertility?

TTC bubba #1 through IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cooked tomatoes are good for men's business, I believe - due to the lycopene in tomatoes. Whether that be fertility or prostatey stuff I don't know. However, have no idea about them otherwise. mumtochris - I say go for it. Don't worry! Nobody would ever get pregnant if you couldn't eat pasta sauce.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lackers poor DS! I hope he feels better very soon x
    I had a scan on day 13 this cycle to check lining and my ovaries. I have heard of other ladies that dont have them?

TTC bubba #1 through IVF

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

lackers  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies - happy birthday for tomorrow!! I will be at work all day so won't get to log in til late. Have a great day!! (hope it's the correct day as I remember you writing it earlier in the week but cos us ladies talk so much and so many pages get written I didn't know which page to go back to check!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumtochris View Post
    Silly question time, can I eat pasta sauce while PUPO? I've heard acid in foods isn't good for implantation and tomatoes are acidic aren't they?
    Vitamin C can help implantation. Excessive Vitamin C can cause MC (eg going nuts on Vit C tablets). Tomato is great Vitamin C- so logically would help IMHO. This is an excellent easy to read government produced document outlining food safety in pregnancy:

http://www.foodauthority.nsw.gov.au/...y-brochure.pdf

My theory is to start this at transfer.
    Fortitude