Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi SelM22,
    I'm so so sorry for your loss
    I think you and I were destined to become cycle buddies x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ergh just wrote you all a huge post but I deleted it!!!

Congrats to the transfers today!

Welcome to girlx and sel... Wish it was under different circumstances. x

Gstef how are you???? Any news?

Wunsi hi! Come on AF!

B4us Dont stress its not too late. They will pick up O!

Tiggerfields Hugs x Keep up the water today will help you feel better. I felt much better the next day so hopefully it settles for you x

Sounds like its been a crazy wierd day for most of us.... Fortitude so glad you got that consent form!!!

AFM ended up schedualing a second accupuncture appt for this arve. Very glad I did as I was feeling really nervous today! AF is due anytime now.... I am so scared that I might see spotting soon

No cramps at all. I have had some strong pinches very low in my abdomen. I am exhausted no matter how much sleep I get at the moment (cue violin music for sooky me lol).

Its greys night ladies!!!! I am obssessed still... dramatic plane crash??? Only at seattle grace!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Y'all, would love to be added to the next "roll call". We're having FET on Sat. Cheers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How are all you lovely ladies going?

Mumtochris, how did you go with the transfer?

Fortitude, yay for saturday transfer

Kmvw, how are you keeping? have you had your HB scan yet? Hope its all going well

Peonies are you doing an antagonist cycle? Hope those follies grow well so you can see some at your scan.

Wunsi, hope AF hurries up and arrives.

Tigger, EPU can leave you pretty sore, make sure you rest lots and keep up the pain relief. Hopefully after a nice sleep you'll feel a bit better tomorrow.

Dancing you are getting so close! Is bt tom? You are so good not poas!

jaandaw, best of luck for your transfer.

Sariele, what is your protocol now? Did AF arrive in full force?

Gosh i'm feeling anxious tonight. This whole business is so hard, i used to think those two magic lines were all you needed, but it just spurns on more anxiety for me and a longer tww. I'm worried that i'll poas on the weekend and it will be gone. I rang my nurse and as my DP is heading back out bush on monday, i'm going to do a BT on sunday to see what the HCG is doing, then prob do a repeat on tues/wed. arggg i hate this part! I shouldn't have poas so early, i swore i wasn't going to. Please stick little embie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gstef? Hope you are doing ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clem – yay, I’m seeing double, I hope this is it for you

B4us – thanks for your support. Love your instructions for your DH, you should type it up and stick it on the fridge

Sariele – yes, working can make it difficult when doing IVF, but all was sorted out in the end and I did get a rest in the afternoon

Girl X – I’m so sorry for your loss, that is so unfair. Welcome to this thread

DB – glad the acupuncture went well, hope that AF stays the hell away

Fortitude – so sorry you had a stressful time today, but it looks like it has all worked out, good luck for Saturday

SelM22 – wishing you all the best in your upcoming cycle, what you just went through is so sad, I’m sorry you had to go through that, I’m glad you’re looking forward

Jaandaw – welcome to you and good luck to you and DP for the FET on Saturday

Wunsi – hope AF comes soon for you

Tiggerfields – Congrats on your EPU, great result. I was sore after Monday’s EPU too and even on Tuesday, was walking around very slowly, but was feeling better by Wednesday. Hope you start feeling better soon, the wheat pack and Panadeine should help

Franniesplace – best wishes on your upcoming natural FET

Hello Lee80, Greenapple, MsJo, Luckyme, Peonies, lackers, MrsJag, Kylee, KandP, Gstef

I know I’ve missed out on catching up with many of you

Oh man, what a day, I didn’t think I would be PUPO when I woke up this morning. I started to have a minor panic attack at work (in my head, no-one knew) so I told my supervisor that I don’t think I can come back after my “appointment”, she knew it was for IVF and was very supportive, she was the one who had to cover my shift. I then burst into tears in her office, damn these hormones. Anyway, of course there was traffic on the way so I took a shortcut and got there at 12.15pm. A lady was just about to go in and then it was my turn, well an hour later I went in. There was commotion as there was a problem with the poor lady’s transfer, they had to call in other doctors I think, I’m not too sure, but thank goodness for her it sounded like eventually she had the transfer. Imagine what she was going through in that hour, I felt so bad for her. Anyway, I went it, had the transfer and eventually left at 1.30pm. Arrived home and ate and slept, pretty good way to end the day. Back to work tomorrow but thank goodness I’m behind the computer all day and not on the customer service desk. Bring on the weekend.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay mumtochris I'm so glad the transfer went ok and you got a rest. Masses of :babydust: and lots of patient vibes for the next 14 sleeps. Waiting is the hardest part, that's for sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls... AF arrived tonight with vengeance!! Pretty shattered! Sucks! This was our 3rd cycle!!! Now gotta look into antibodies and Nk cells.

We just moved into the house and were really hoping for a nice fresh start with no sadness!
    But no luck! 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Girls... AF arrived tonight with vengeance!! Pretty shattered! Sucks! This was our 3rd cycle!!! Now gotta look into antibodies and Nk cells.

We just moved into the house and were really hoping for a nice fresh start with no sadness!
    But no luck! ������
    dammit that is just NOT FAIR. Try and hang in there if you can, take a bit of time to enjoy your new house, then you could do a frozen transfer with one of your frosties. So sorry this wasn't the cycle