Closed Thread
Page 113 of 256 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    what do you girls think, is that def a 2nd line? thats from 5dp5dt, i'm thinking its pretty faint (picture quality isn't great).
    photo (4).jpg

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Amysan  (20-07-2012),Zakmick  (20-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That's an extremely definite second line!! Man, you should have seen the faintness of some of the ones I was getting from Pregnyl still in my system. They wouldn't have shown up in a pic at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much ladies. I have just read back over a few pages, wow lots happening and you are a great group. Im so glad to find some new and "old" cyber IVF buds to chat with and share this journey.
    We are absolutely devastated about the outcome of our last cycle, but Im trying to pick myself up and look forward.
    Good luck everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think so. You didn't have pregnyl did you? I won't high five you just yet, but I gotta give you a mid-five! Quietly cheering your early BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like a line to me!
    Hang in there!
    And I love how so many of you are POAS junkies, I am too
    Im like Sariele, cant see the point in not doing it and I dont want to total shock of the BFN/BFP etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clementine congratulations, hang on to the fact at the moment you have a bfp until proven otherwise! Stay strong and stay positive because your luck will change for the better

I'll keep popping in to check your POAS addiction each day and to catch up on the funny and amusing posts in this thread.

Tmi, Oh I had to trim this morning haha! More hair than my husband, that's a worry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clem - that's a definite line. No doubts about it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Clementine - that is a line!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks girls! I’ve never had pregnl before (not sure why!)? I talked to my nurse today and she said we can do my BT on Sunday because DP goes out bush again on Monday and at least i can tell him something. I doubt if we will get a definitive reading then because it’s two days early (it’s the day AF is due), but the FN said if it looks like it’s positive, we’ll retest next week. I’m happy, but it feels like groundhog day. I remember last time, the absolute worst few days of this whole IVF process was waiting to see if the HCG doubled. It’s agony because you have something to lose.

Fingers crossed this might be the lucky one, and the clexane will get us over the line.

How are all you jabbers going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, just remembered - somebody asked about Orgalutran. Yes, I have that too. We call it Orangutan. haha I haven't started on that yet this time - I only started the Puregon last night, and they didn't give me the Orangutan yet. My first BT and ultrasound is on Mon morning, after 5 nights jabbing with Puregon. I guess they will give me the Orangutan then. And no, it would not supress you or stop your follies from growing. It doesn't do that. It stops you releasing an egg on your own, that's all.