Closed Thread
Page 111 of 256 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Clem, good news so far...am cautiously optimistic for you POAS everyday until your BT, that's what I did. The line got darker and darker.

Girl X, sorry that you came so far. 6 frozen embs is an amazing amount, hope your lucky one is in there x
    Last edited by Rachael3; 19-07-2012 at 11:35.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachael3 For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (19-07-2012)

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Clem- it Sucks when this kind of news is shared and more painful when its someone close try to keep calm and relaxed you have a beautiful embie making its self cozy for 9 months so look after your self ,i have all finger and toes crossed for you

Tiggerfields - awesome job on epu GRow BUBBAS!!!

mumtochris- WOW i would be running around like a headless chook we live 3 hrs away from our clinic and if they did that to me i wouldnt know what to do maybe i should have a back up plan just in case
    Good luck with the transfer for a sticky bubba

WOW you guys move quick lol sorry if i missed anyone but i will catch up!!
    AF is almost finished YEY i decided to start 100mg aspirin i feel better knowing
    i am possibly helping our embie stick this time FX our first bloods are next sat cd12 i am feeling alittle concerned cause i can ovulate on cd 14 and i am not sure if this enough time for monitoring ??? i guess they know what there doin.
    I have give dh his instructions on his dutys after transfer Dishs,vac,washing dinner cooked, served and daily massage for me he wasnt to impressed lol

wishing everyone well wishes

b4us is offline aspiring to be better then yesterday
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Girlx i am so sorry

5. The Following User Says Thank You to b4us For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm really sorry too girl x, such an awful thing to go through I hope you are recovering well and one of your little frosties works .

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to be sharing another cycle thread with you, GirlX. 6 frosties is amazing, and FETs are hugely successful, so I have my fingers crossed for you hun.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    STRESSED really really stressed.
    FET transfer is Saturday. BUT (stupid me) had not handed in the consent form. Probably because of the disasterous last cycle I just haven't tuned in this time. So I filled it out today when I went for my BT. No problem right?
    WRONG! DH is interstate over 3000km away until late tomorrow night. They won't defrost without his signature. Problem is he is in a rural outback small office- so has to somehow subtely receive sign then resend the fax to avoid questions. If it isn't done today NO FET. As of now (12.50pm) he hasn't been able to get through to the clinic to organise the fax number.

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Fortitude - Do they need to witness him sign it? Any way you could sign it 'as him' and say that he faxed it through to you...??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude View Post
    FET transfer is Saturday. BUT (stupid me) had not handed in the consent form. Probably because of the disasterous last cycle I just haven't tuned in this time. So I filled it out today when I went for my BT. No problem right?
    WRONG! DH is interstate over 3000km away until late tomorrow night. They won't defrost without his signature. Problem is he is in a rural outback small office- so has to somehow subtely receive sign then resend the fax to avoid questions. If it isn't done today NO FET. As of now (12.50pm) he hasn't been able to get through to the clinic to organise the fax number.

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!
    Can you just sign it for him?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude View Post

I AM FREAKING OUT!!!!
    My partner works away in a remote location, i think one of our very first conset forms, i just signed for him because i could only get him my satelite phone. I'm sure as long as it looks pretty close to his sigtaure, it should be fine?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    My partner works away in a remote location, i think one of our very first conset forms, i just signed for him because i could only get him my satelite phone. I'm sure as long as it looks pretty close to his sigtaure, it should be fine?
    I know but I already openned my big mouth.
    DOH!!!!
    Apparently it is to stop women trying to conceive when a relationship has broken down.