Closed Thread
Page 110 of 256 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120160210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This is a quick me post as I'm at work and will get in trouble if they found out I'm on BH. I am absolutely packing it, the clinic just phoned and wants me to do transfer today at 12pm. I haven't prepared at all. DH doesn't want me to go back to work in the arvo but I have no choice in a way, very short notice and they would have to find a replacement as I work on the customer service desk and it's just not that easy. Oh man, I'm so scared and worried, definitely not how I wanted to go in for my ET. They want me to come in as even though 2 out of 3 are growing very nicely, the scientist would prefer it developing inside me than in a dish. The 3rd one wont make it to freeze. I'm just so scared, my hands are trembling as I type, probably more so for getting caught. Gotta to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Horrible morning, just found out our cousin who we are very close to, are pregnant due in january. When our baby would have been due. They are 44 and 37, first try. Life sucks today sorry for the winny post.
    That sucks Clem, I have an inkling as to how that feels. But peonies has a point. I know it's hard, but try and stay positive about the little one you've got there. The popular belief is that a positive mum = a positive environment for bubs, and it can't hurt to try.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumtochris View Post
    This is a quick me post as I'm at work and will get in trouble if they found out I'm on BH. I am absolutely packing it, the clinic just phoned and wants me to do transfer today at 12pm. I haven't prepared at all. DH doesn't want me to go back to work in the arvo but I have no choice in a way, very short notice and they would have to find a replacement as I work on the customer service desk and it's just not that easy. Oh man, I'm so scared and worried, definitely not how I wanted to go in for my ET. They want me to come in as even though 2 out of 3 are growing very nicely, the scientist would prefer it developing inside me than in a dish. The 3rd one wont make it to freeze. I'm just so scared, my hands are trembling as I type, probably more so for getting caught. Gotta to
    Good luck mumtochris. I gotta say, the situation you're in is one of the big reasons I quit working. I know it's not an option for a lot of people, but there's no way I could have handled the stress of the possibility of having to drop what I was doing at work to go to the clinic. Even though my boss knew all about it, he still would have been . I hope you get it sorted hon and get to rest this arvo. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clem I have as many body parts crossed for you as I can. I really really hope this is the one for you hun xxxxx

Welcome to the new ladies. I am at work so no personals but will catch up tonight!!!

AFM - I have lots of wierd symptoms today.... I go between thinking AF is trying really hard to start and then its just progesterone. I only had pregnyl shot 5 days ago so a poas is pointless right now. Ahh!!!! Come on Monday!!!! :screwy:

TTC bubba #1 through IVF

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Clem - but you are pregnant too. Life is wonderful right now.
    Agree!

TTC bubba #1 through IVF

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    gstef - I hope your BT brings a surprise.

mrsjaguar - good luck with the jabbing.

Clementine - I feel your pain, I have had two chemicals and two early mc/s in 10 months. I think once that innocence is lost, it's gone for good. My fingers and toes are crossed for a sticky bub for you

peonies - have fun jabbing!

greenapple - welcome, this is a great thread

dancing - big for you!

jaandaw - welcome and best of luck and for Saturday.

Sariele - sorry to hear DH is being painful. They really can't understand what we go through I don't think!

Lee80 - for tomorrow.

mumtochris - oh what a shock for you! I hope it goes well.

AFM - EPU this morning. I was sooo nervous but it was fine in the end. Got 9 eggies, 7 mature. Now the waiting begins. for good fert rates.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tiggerfields For This Useful Post:

Clementine Grace  (19-07-2012),Fortitude  (19-07-2012),peoniesarepretty  (19-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mumtochris, that sounds really stressful having to go in at short notice. Maybe (as hard as it is i know!) just try to take lots of deep breaths and just be as calm as you can. You will probably be ok going back to work for a couple of hours, then just put your feet up when you get home.

This is also one of the reasons that i want to stop working while doing IVF too, it’s all so had to manage around work. Absolute best of luck to you!!

Thanks Dancing, Peonies and Sariele for your kind words. I think i’m just super hormonal at the moment, i just burst into tears when i found out. I wish it was as easy as poas and then feeling like it was all going to work. I’m terrified of having to go through a 3rd miscarriage this year but im going to try my best to think positive. I think it’s all the progesterone messing with me. My boobs are def more sore than they were last time, maybe that’s a good sign. I don’t know. I might move our BT till Monday to make it 1 day sooner. I hate this whole IVF process, you can never get excited or happy about something because you know you have a barrage of obstacles to overcome before that point. Thanks for listening to my cranky vent! You girls are are so wonderful.

Hope you are all doing well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great result tiger fields!!! hope you get some great embies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    tigger, that's a great result, congrats! Hope you hear some fantastic news tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    My boobs are def more sore than they were last time, maybe that’s a good sign. I don’t know. I might move our BT till Monday to make it 1 day sooner. I hate this whole IVF process, you can never get excited or happy about something because you know you have a barrage of obstacles to overcome before that point.
    It has to be good that your boobs are noticeably sorer. And anything you can do to decrease waiting for BT will help too. Obviously I haven't been through what you have, so I can only imagine how hard it is with repeated chems/MCs. I hear you though on the not being excited and happy part. I think I will be for my first BFP, but if I have an early loss (highly likey), I won't be so for subsequent BFPs, that's for sure.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hello

I remember a lot of people in here from the May/June thread. I had a BFP back then and left the thread, but have just miscarried at 8.5 weeks (d&c yesterday), and so it looks like I'm back here.

The baby had a heartbeat, but it was slow, and a scan yesterday showed it had stopped entirely.

The plan for now is to take the pill for a month (which is the only way I will have a period, as I don't have a cycle naturally), then estrogen pills for 2 weeks, and will then have a FET late August I think (if I worked out the dates right).

We have 6 frozen embryos from the last cycle, so keeping everything crossed for then. Feeling a bit numb about it all tbh. I don't think I'll get too excited about this cycle until many scans in (if it works)!

Will do personals once I catch up to where everyone is up to. Will be wishing lots of luck to everyone in this thread though.