Closed Thread
Page 106 of 255 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 2550
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Looks like im back on the rollercoaster... Just poas at work and it's a faint bfp. Not super light but not as dark as the control. Not going to get my hopes up yet though! This is the 3rd time. Will wait for the bt.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (18-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DH knew how I was supposed to inject better than I did. He remembers the details like how to work the Puregon pen (seriously, I had forgotten in the couple of weeks between the walkthrough & our first jab), and he coaches me. He goes, "Pinch, jab, push it in, wait ... now out .... good girl!" lol He might be away this time too for either EPU or ET (depending on when they are). He has to go away for a few days for work. But fortunately, my parents will be up here in Sydney (they live in Canberra) at that time - so if I need to be taken somewhere or picked up, they can do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Clem - good sign!!!! Yay!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow im too much of a control freak, i like doing it all myself! I've let DP do a couple of the jabs to show him how, but i do it. I've done my three transfers on my own too, cause he's always away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no, no - don't get me wrong. I do all the jabbing! He just puts the sharp in the pen, loads up the dose, etc. And the coaching of course, which is invaluable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Wow im too much of a control freak, i like doing it all myself! I've let DP do a couple of the jabs to show him how, but i do it. I've done my three transfers on my own too, cause he's always away.
    I'm a bit of a control freak too. And DH would be useless remembering instructions from FN. I'm not terrific at it, but I'm much better than he'd be! I also actually didn't mind DH not being there for transfer. I was more upset by the circumstances, i.e. the shock of crap fertilisation report, the fact it was a rushed Day 1 transfer, and that I didn't get to see him off at the airport like we'd planned. At least this time around I'll be happier and relaxed, even if I have been away from him for 3+ weeks. Actually, I'll definitely be happier because I'll be a day or so out from coming back home to him!

Clem, given your history I shall take your news with cautious optimism, so I'm not going to go nuts with celebratory emoticons, I promise. But I am sending you all the sticky vibes I can muster!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Sarielle and Peonies

It is a good sign, but i guess last cycle the exact same thing happened so we’re treading very cautiously. I just rang my nurse and we agreed to leave my BT till Tuesday (when it was meant to be) so we can get a better result rather than bringing it forward. I’m going to try my best not to think about it, and not get too upset if AF comes and it was another chemical. Maybe the clexane will get us over the line. I have sore boobies and slight cramping which could be pregnancy or could be AF so will have to wait till next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Thanks Sarielle and Peonies

It is a good sign, but i guess last cycle the exact same thing happened so we’re treading very cautiously. I just rang my nurse and we agreed to leave my BT till Tuesday (when it was meant to be) so we can get a better result rather than bringing it forward. I’m going to try my best not to think about it, and not get too upset if AF comes and it was another chemical. Maybe the clexane will get us over the line. I have sore boobies and slight cramping which could be pregnancy or could be AF so will have to wait till next week.
    Well it sounds like you're doing brilliantly at being grounded and level-headed. Very admirable. I really hope this is the one for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good news ladies! If anyone does a roll call can I please be moved officially to waiting for AF. We got a hcg of 4 on today's BT, practically zero as our FS said, so ectopic saga over and now ready to try cycle #2, natural FET.

Thanks everyone for all the support, I've been excitedly following along those already in the tww! It's all happening in here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!!!

Sorry have been offline, crazy days at work recently!!

Luckyme welcome! I think the main opinion is not to lose weight or make drastic changes during a cycle. Maybe you can focus on healthy eating and regular walks during your cycle to help?

I actually lost 3 kg during my stim but have put on during the 2ww and progesterone. I get super sugar cravings and the inability to do my usual hardcore exercise is not doing my body any favours. Weight watchers is a great idea!

Re injections. Make sure you breathe and take your time. I personally hated db doing them so.do it myself. You can use ice but tbh they didnt hurt at all. Good luck!

Peonies Hooray for AF arriving You waited so patiently!!!! My DB has been very involved as well.. I made him do the pregnal glass bottle break as I was so scared! Love the coaching

Clem I have everything crossed for you!!!! Stick little one xx Tuesday is not too far away now.

Lib hooray!!! Good work little embies. Sat is so close! How are you feeling??

Gstef hugs xxxx Agree with Clem hang out for BT! When do you test??

Sariele my FS said one a day is fine, accupuncturist said no caffinee. I gave up coffee but have had some tea. I did have a decaf the other day when I was really keen

KandP oh no. You need to stay on.a treadmill by the sound of it!!!! Come on AF!

Re poas.... I will if AF hasnt arrived on Monday. We used pregnal which can stay in system for 9 days appar?!? Takes me to BT anyway

Hi MsJo!!! Did you enjoy your holiday?? Sorry to see you back but welcome.

Hi Frannies. Sorry to hear it hasnt worked out but glad you feel ready to move on and upwards x

We actually havent roll called in ages.... too many discussions about cats, brazillians and Mr Darcy

AFM.... 9dp3dt. Its gone so fast! Never thought I would say that. AF is due Friday (ish) so I am starting to super symptom spot! I have a really sore lower back today, tender ladies and have felt sick all day. I am also super tired and irritable. Progesterone... or dare I say it!?!?!?

I am def in the crazy lady part of the journey I cant help myself making future plans....

If it doesnt work we are going to take a break. 3 cycles in 4.5 months has taken its toll. I have set myself a goal of losing 10kg before we start again. And maybe a holiday involving many cocktails. Dear me.... sounds so negative!!!!

TTC bubba #1 through IVF