Closed Thread
Page 102 of 256 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
    It's funny you say that kmvw because it seems as though most people have a higher success rate from a not so perfect embie.

I think I'm just extra hurt and upset because I was like 99% positive that my last FET would work because 3 seperate 'mediums' all said that the number 4 was important and that they see twins (no mention of IVF or anything). So of course I'm like "It's our 4th go and transfer was on July 4th, what more do you want?!" but it wasn't to be, which is why I think I am extra upset. If anyone remembers me from earlier this year, I am huge Negative Nancy, so for me to be so positive was a big thing for me, but just goes to show how much harder you fall when you are positive and things still don't work out...
    Hi!! I'm in the same boat, people had me convince that this one would work cos... It was our 3rd cycle, EPU was on our 3rd wedding anniversary and I would have been due on my 30th bday. But today I feel defeated cos of period pain!

My BT is on Friday. I haven't POAS cos I'm trying to doing something's different this cycle. Today is my last Crinone and I'm convinced my AF will arrive before BT.... 😭

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Thank you for your messages and support they were so much appreciated and reminded me I'm not alone, they really did make me feel so much better so thank you so much.

AF did come in the end and with a venegance. I went for a BT on Monday and they said we were good to go so tonight I started my first Gonal injection at 150iu. So we have started which is funny I thought we would never get this far even and we did. I am so excited but absolutely petrified at the same time. I'm just wondering (no one has explained this to me yet).

If this cycle doesn't work and we do a second cycle do they do the whole process again with the egg collection or do they use frozen embryos if there are any left? Also if you do get OHSS and they cancel the cycle does that mean you don't do IVF again or do they try again but with lower doeses? Silly questions I know.

Hope your cycles are progressing nicely.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    GStef - I hope AF doesn't arrive and it is your BFP!
    I get period pain usually 1-2 days after transfer (which is why I want to get tested for NK Cells), so I can always tell it hasn't worked from pretty much the beginning, but I pushed past it this time because of these 3 people. I can't believe I fell for it! The only thing that doesn't make me feel TOTALLY stupid about it is that 3 different people, from 3 different states said basically the same thing.

Goodluck for Friday!

Oh, I also thought it would work because my BT was on Friday 13th, and my previous transfer was Friday 13th...it is obviously a bad luck day for me, but I still love it

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF false alarm for me. No spotting, still waiting. And Clem, unfortunately I won't be jabbing until CD 21, so lots more waiting ahead of me! *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sariele View Post
    AF false alarm for me. No spotting, still waiting. And Clem, unfortunately I won't be jabbing until CD 21, so lots more waiting ahead of me! *sigh*

Oh Sariele, i think my AF is playing silly buggers too - it seems to have eased a little, but we'll see tomorrow. ARGH

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope AF is coming soon for those who want her, and staying away from those who don't!

I'm just getting ready for double jabs (Lucrin + Puregon) on Thursday and praying we get a better response this time around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tigger - how exciting! Good luck for EPU! It's nervous and exciting at the same time isn't it. I've only had the one EPU but i remember it felt a bit surreal.

B4us and peonies - hip hip hooray!! About time too! And b4us "morning bog" cracked me up.

Appy - welcome. I'm sorry you are having a tough time. This IVF journey truly tests us and all our emotions. But I've realized how amazingly strong we all are because we have to be but it's also ok to vent and be angry and frustrated and we are here for you. I had a day 2 transfer as that is what my doctor does so day 2 transfers are normal. 

Lib77- great news. Keep growing!

KandP and sariele - yes, I never thought I would be excited about the arrival of AF either. Or posting it on the Internet. Hilarious!! Hope AF comes properly soon.

Disneybaby - welcome to this thread. I'm sorry it's been an unsuccessful journey for you so far. Best of luck for the next FET. Your FS won't test you for NK cells? I've not been tested for them so not sure why docs don't do them. Are the tests expensive or something? Or invasive? If you wait til nov/dec is there anything you think the new FS will investigate that you think hasn't been investigated by your current FS? I have no answers I'm sorry and it appears I've actually asked you even more questions back! Sorry!

Fortitude - woohoo! Good luck for sat!! 

Gstef - hold on! Praying for your AF to not come. 

Kmvw - sorry for my lack of knowledge but what is the difference between slow freezing and vitrification freezing? 

AFM - doing natural FET this cycle so not much happening at the moment. Blood test in another week to check for ovulation. So much waiting!

Hello to everyone else 

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lackers For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (17-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    I hope AF is coming soon for those who want her, and staying away from those who don't!
    I know what you mean Mrs jaguar I was begging for no AF a week ago and now im hurrying her in!!

Ive been away from the thread since my BFN last Friday. Just wanted some time out from everything fertility related. I'm waiting for AF (hurry up!!) because my progesterone was so high it seems to be taking lots of time. FET #2 coming up- haha i will be a major thread hogger with two cycles in the one thread

I will catch up on all the updates and posts soon. to everyone!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel so bad for my DH. I mood are so erratic and I feel as though I'm putting a strain on our relationship. This ivf/ fertility journey is hurting me mentally and I'm so sad to see my DH sad and defeated with me...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    I feel so bad for my DH. I mood are so erratic and I feel as though I'm putting a strain on our relationship. This ivf/ fertility journey is hurting me mentally and I'm so sad to see my DH sad and defeated with me...
    Chick, i feel exactly the same. This is hard. It's so hard when your moods are all over the place, they try to understand but they really can't. I think its probably one of the hardest things you can go through as a couple. I also think that it strengthens your relationship too though.