Closed Thread
Page 100 of 256 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 2551
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I rang at 930 this morning and we have six fertilized so far with the possibility of more during today😊

No sure when transfer will be, could be thursday or Saturday depending on how well they grow for us 😄 so happy something is happening though.

Good luck to everyone else too.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lib77 For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (17-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fantastic result Lib77, here's hoping they keep dividing well.

tiggerfields is offline Priestess of Kult K'iesha... Mooo!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great Lib77! Go eggies!

Peonies and Sariele - glad to hear the ugly witch has landed

Appy sorry to hear your cycle is not going as you would hope. it's a great result anyhow...

Clementine - hope you're feeling better today.

Fortitude - I hope O day is very soon. Waiting suuuuuucks.

AFM - waiting to hear from the clinic when to trigger tonight...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo, congratulations lib! I hope your little embies grow fast and strong

AFM - Another "Yay i think AF is on her way" post! I just went to the bathroom and noticed a difference when i wiped!

lol, I never thought that i'd a) be jumping for joy to see the beginning of spotting and b) jump straight onto a forum to yell from the virtual rooftops about it!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (17-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    AFM - Another "Yay i think AF is on her way" post! I just went to the bathroom and noticed a difference when i wiped!

lol, I never thought that i'd a) be jumping for joy to see the beginning of spotting and b) jump straight onto a forum to yell from the virtual rooftops about it!
    Your post inspired me to go and try this myself, and there was the faintest, tiniest, faintest (did I mention faint?) tinge of pink on the toilet paper!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    See, my problem was that I've had the spotting for several days but not proper AF. Makes you obsess over every wipe. But it's here now - yay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If i'm spotting, it's only just starting and i have no idea how my body will react to an interrupted cycle - i only had a thin lining (due to the incorrect meds), so don't know. I think i'll give it until tomorrow, and will call Kate to see what she says. It now makes sense that i have a few pimples popping up on my face (however they are a lot less than i usually get before a period - they're generally larger blind ones, these are much smaller). If AF arrives in the next couple of days, i'll be jabbing this week - yay antagonist cycles!

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I hope you don't mind me joining.

It's been a while since I last posted, and I'm sad to see some familiar faces.

I've just gotten a confirmed BFN after a rollercoaster of emotions over the last 4 days over my recent FET.

I am starting to lose hope that IVF is going to work for us. I know 4 attempts is nothing compared to others, but it is huge to me and I guess I am looking for support.

I will be on CD1 tomorrow (Af is very light today) and will start another FET with my last 2 frozen embies. If this next cycle is to be unsuccessful, then I reach a point where I have to decide...

1. Do I keep seeing my current FS who pretty much lets me do whatever I want, but something just feels 'off' about her, or..

2. See a new FS who I won't be able to see until Nov/Dec.

What would you ladies do?

My current FS says that everything goes perfectly each cycle, so it is a matter of just keep trying and eventually hit the jackpot. I'm starting to think NK Cells could be a factor, but you think I can find anyone in Perth that will test me for them?!?!?! I'm currently waiting until Thursday to see if my FS will give me the Predisone this cycle even though I haven't been tested.

Sorry for the ramble, but I have felt SOOOOOO alone the past few months and I knew (as hard as it was for me to come back) that you ladies would make me feel better as you are the only ones who truly understands

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi disneybaby

I remember you from my first cycle thread (I think it was the April thread?) - yes, it's sad to see familiar faces, but this is an amazing thread - the girls here are a brilliant bunch; you'll get loads of support.

As for NK cells and prednisone - my FS has got me on prednisone for my upcoming cycle. I've not been tested for NK cells, however he's giving it to me, just in case. He's got me on clexane from CD2 (for potential clotting disorders), extra progynova, i'll be on feldene (anti-inflammatory just in case i have inflammation after EPU), luveris and DHEA for potential egg issues. I can't see an issue with your FS giving you a lower dose of prednisone without testing?

I wish you all the best in your next cycle <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    WHOOO HOOOOO HOOOO ovulation! FET is Saturday!!!!
    Excited but nervous after last time.