+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Been TTC for 4 years was told by FS to try Icsi as no reason I shouldn't be failing pregnant I have slight pco but doesn't seem to affect any hormones or ovulation only shows cysts on ovaries
    I asked for a lap but was denied as u had no symptoms of endo went to anyhow gynea who accepted my request and found mild endo removed in sept 2013 still TTC but at least we know endo can no longer cause us any problems
    Hoping to have a BFP this month if not we will be starting ivf in jan

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    5rounds of clomid with BFN
    Starting IVF jan 2014@ WFS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes - Had endo for 20 years now with 4 laps. Last one they couldn't remove as too 'complicated', all over bladder and bowels, everywhere, swollen uterus, PCOS, needed extra surgeons, etc. So waited to save up for this expensive op ($10k). Was off pill for 6 months, went on my honeymoon and whammo! Miracle! That's my positive x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone. Im 24 and just had a follow up lap ect due to having uterine reconstruction pretty much in april. My lap was on November 29th. He found endo on my bladder and on both my cervixs....yes I said both I had two wombs but still gave two cervixs. He said my endo was all removed and it was goinf on stage 4. I was on estrogen pills after my op in april which is think sped things up as I had one teeeny tiny spot in april and then it wad stage 4 7 months later. We get to ttx this cycle, O is next week.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just wanted to add a positive story in case people are looking through the posts for help. I have severe endo affecting my bowel, uterus, ovaries and cervix. I gave birth to a happy healthy boy in January. I fell pregnant in our 3rd month TTC but unfortunately it was a blighted ovum (just bad luck, nothing to do with endo). 9 months later I fell pregnant with my boy and had a totally normal and uneventful pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tried for 7 years....no luck. Tube removal and lap + new partner = miracle baby! Have been trying for no. 2 for almost 2 years....but still so grateful for my miracle daughter!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, I have stage 4 endo which magical appeared within 6 months of having uterine reconstruction surgery. After the surgery and all was good and then 6 months later they went in to make sure everything was well and I suddenly had stage 4 endo and had it removed, it was in my cervixs(I have two) and near my bladder ect and finally got pregnant again 6 months later and all up took 16 months after my pervious loss and I'm 28 weeks now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is a positive story EmC. There is hope for us